Abandoned Female Lesbian Protagonist Games List (My Version) [Closed]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Oct 26, 2017
So here it is. My List of games with a lesbian protagonist, or games with lesbian content in general. Like my Gay Protagonist list, this is WIP. So if there's anything I might have left out, please let me know.
Going with this as the guidelines:
Lost Treasures (2D, Ongoing, RPG Maker MV so RM) - Female protagonist, females only, yuri, RPG battle fuck focused on facesitting and sweet anal fragrances. Was about to repost in Onibaku's thread, as well as the lezdom+femsub ones. Mostly comedy. Has partial nudity but could use more. No actual sex except for lewd facesitting yet, but it does have orgasms. It has at least one crazy psycho lesbian (and another closet one), and no one has any actual male love interest at all.

edit: Thanks CboyC :)

Last edited:
Reactions: CboyC95

Oct 26, 2017
Credits to Nait Sieve and H.ERO for the recommendations:

3072 AD - 2D, RPG Maker MV, ongoing. No nudity, full solo female protagonist with a very strong BDSM and objectification fetish in a cyberpunk universe where all enemies are females (and very hot). My yuri radar did not pick up any phallic signal so far. Artwork is awesome. If total loss of control, orgasm denial, endless orgasms, getting mercilessly dominated by and mindlessly submitting to overpowered beauties in latex is your thing then yes, by all means, you should try this.

Mira Co Rescue - 2D, RPG Maker MV, ongoing. Full lesbian route, you get raped loved by monster girls and also get to have fun with other females, many bad ends (which are either solo or yuri) and yuri interactions. Zero penis or males, has monster girls and "tentacle bondage". DID lezdom, very funny, artwork is both cute and sexy. Plot and gameplay both are quite nice.

(Feel free to crosspost to the offtopic section Definitive Lezdom Thread.)

Double-checking to make sure they're not already on the list.
Okay, unless I'm blind, that should be good. :)

Edited with the F95 link, thanks 3DbPNuRHhpW!

Last edited:
Reactions: Furabia

Oct 26, 2017
Thanks for updating the list CboyC, much appreciated. :)

Untested, potential contenders:
Crimson Veil (need to make sure the male boss is avoidable and that it contains no unavoidable dicks)
Latex Dungeon (remake excluded because futa and dicks, need to make sure it's dickless or at least avoidable dicks)

Edit: See doidera's note right after this post.

Last edited:

doidera

Jun 11, 2017
Looking at the images you can only see the girl being molested by tentacles and dicks, so I don't think it would fit here.

Oct 26, 2017
Looking at the images you can only see the girl being molested by tentacles and dicks, so I don't think it would fit here.
Thanks for pointing it out doidera.

Crimson Veil, Latex Dungeon or both? Sorry, I guess I'm just being super blind here. I'll edit them out if they don't fit - Crimson Veil mentions a lesbian route in the guide, so for now it's completely unsure really.

Reactions: doidera

doidera

Jun 11, 2017
Thanks for pointing it out doidera.

Crimson Veil, Latex Dungeon or both? Sorry, I guess I'm just being super blind here. I'll edit them out if they don't fit - Crimson Veil mentions a lesbian route in the guide, so for now it's completely unsure really.
Both games. But, is just a guess, looking the images on the topic. I don't play the games to say with 100% of sure

Oct 26, 2017
Thanks again. Keeping those two "on hold" for now, if I can breeze through both somehow, I'll provide an update on this. ;)

Reactions: doidera
Oct 2, 2018

Jaike

Aug 24, 2020
There are two vampire routes in that game, I think that's the route you get when the MC reads her diary and gives in to her desire to become a vampire. There's also another one where you're recruited into a vampiric sect.

Oct 2, 2018
There are two vampire routes in that game, I think that's the route you get when the MC reads her diary and gives in to her desire to become a vampire. There's also another one where you're recruited into a vampiric sect.
Have you already played this game? would you recommend it and do you think its lesbian content is worth it?
I don't usually trust old games that haven't attracted the attention of any lesbian (at least from the comments I don't see any).

Oct 26, 2017
Have you already played this game? would you recommend it and do you think its lesbian content is worth it?
I don't usually trust old games that haven't attracted the attention of any lesbian (at least from the comments I don't see any).
courtesy of the developer themselves; this should help us avoid the unwanted males.
I'll trust Jaike on this. :)
Thanks for sharing that comment, Mheka. Being a completionist and all, I'll be testing all interactions and game overs so I'll try and post on the CV thread (unless it's aged, necroposting isn't exactly my thing so I'd just report back here instead) once I'm done with this. Going to be a long ride though!
That one should be fairly fast, being a Steam VN and all. Thanks!

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote