Abandoned Female Lesbian Protagonist Games List (My Version) [Closed]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Oct 26, 2017
Crossposting as usual, this time from Onibaku's thread to keep it fair. Crimson Veil confirmed to fit for the normal route, which will at least take 5 hours of playtime (and 15+ realtime) if you're going for all female on female game overs, and especially sidequest/contract ones.

Info for CboyC's classification: Ongoing, 2D, RPGM (RPG Maker MV).

Reactions: jojf

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
that's a game where women have sex for the enjoyment of a man who is in the scenes. does it really count?
In a note in the OP it is mentioned that at the beginning the "Pure Lesbian mode" can be activated.

Oct 2, 2018
In a note in the OP it is mentioned that at the beginning the "Pure Lesbian mode" can be activated.
Yes, but the only thing it does is to skip some dialogues and scenes, the man who seems to be the real MC since you can choose his name and the girls are submissive to him, still exists and still appears in the scenes even if this mode is activated.

so that you understand me better the man participates in the scenes telling them what to do and them being his submissive, he simply does not participate with his penis but he is still there in the scene.
the game is also a kinetic novel so it is not avoidable.

GreenDark

Jul 25, 2018
Yes, but the only thing it does is to skip some dialogues and scenes, the man who seems to be the real MC since you can choose his name and the girls are submissive to him, still exists and still appears in the scenes even if this mode is activated.

so that you understand me better the man participates in the scenes telling them what to do and them being his submissive, he simply does not participate with his penis but he is still there in the scene.
the game is also a kinetic novel so it is not avoidable.
This is so disappointing. Since when does "lesbian only" mean you still become a guy and show your penis in a sex scene?
Some people need to have a conversation about words retaining meaning.

Reactions: Casyle and qorl55
Oct 2, 2018
This is so disappointing. Since when does "lesbian only" mean you still become a guy and show your penis in a sex scene?
Some people need to have a conversation about words retaining meaning.
I think you misunderstood me, the only thing the lesbian mode does is to skip a scene where the protagonists suck the man's penis so the penis is never shown but the guy is still in the scene. He's the one in charge during the whole scene since the girls are submissive to him becouse that's what he's paying for.

but my complaint as a whole is that the scene as such has the participation of a man who feels as if he is our mc since the scene changes to the first person when he is in the scene. and the whole scene as such happens for his enjoyment even if he does not participate sexually or shows his penis in the lesbian mode.

to be honest as a lesbian i was disgusted by the scene what i least expected in a "lesbian mode", was that women are used for the enjoyment of a man.

so I wouldn't consider it as a game with a lesbian protagonist, but if it is going to be considered as such, it should at least have a warning.

GreenDark

Jul 25, 2018
I think you misunderstood me, the only thing the lesbian mode does is to skip a scene where the protagonists suck the man's penis so the penis is never shown but the guy is still in the scene. He's the one in charge during the whole scene since the girls are submissive to him becouse that's what he's paying for.

but my complaint as a whole is that the scene as such has the participation of a man who feels as if he is our mc since the scene changes to the first person when he is in the scene. and the whole scene as such happens for his enjoyment even if he does not participate sexually or shows his penis in the lesbian mode.

to be honest as a lesbian i was disgusted by the scene what i least expected in a "lesbian mode", was that women are used for the enjoyment of a man.

so I wouldn't consider it as a game with a lesbian protagonist, but if it is going to be considered as such, it should at least have a warning.
I read the whole VN myself so I know for a fact that, despite sort-of-lesbian mode being on, the POV becomes a male's and you can see him stroking his penis on screen. I know he doesn't put in the girls but he does show it several times and the whole scene is, as you say, for his enjoyment.
I'd go as far as saying the VN doesn't belong in this list. But if it's to be included it needs to at least have a warning, indeed.

doidera

Jun 11, 2017
I don't think it's worth including this game here, because this is just the first version of it and, over time, there will certainly be more scenes where the guy will be included. It's not worth the trouble to edit the post

Reactions: qorl55
Oct 2, 2018
I have not seen one hell of a week in the list, its "base" was recently released, it will have updates that will add voice actors and a new route.

although the game at this moment is an unplayable disaster because of so many bugs, at least it is totally lesbian, we just have to wait to see if they fix it.

Reactions: afterlights
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote