Abandoned Female Lesbian Protagonist Games List (My Version) [Closed]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

eccentic

Aug 31, 2017
of those games Crimson Veil can be purely lesbian, A Drow's Life and Healslut I think so too, Mira Co Rescue focuses more on monster girls and tentacles but I think you can play purely lesbian as well.

Non Monstrum it's a futa game,
Kingdom of Deception I didn't play it but I saw the gallery and there are literally like 3 or 4 "lesbian" scenes that didn't contain a threesome with a man also in the thread they said that it's not worth playing the game if you're only interested in lesbian content.
Lisa has many unavoidable scenes with the boyfriend.

and as for Inquisitor Trainer, the dev later changed his mind and said that in a future update he was going to change the unavoidable scenes so that they can be avoided with a bribe, but it has not yet been updated here so it would be best to wait and see if the update really changes it.
Really? When i heard inquisitor trainer had unavoidable scenes i didn't bother trying it. Good that the dev is gonna change it. Might try it next time.

Oct 2, 2018
Really? When i heard inquisitor trainer had unavoidable scenes i didn't bother trying it. Good that the dev is gonna change it. Might try it next time.
https://f95zone.to/threads/inquisitor-trainer-v0-27-basic-adeptus-celeng.55658/post-6196715
https://f95zone.to/threads/inquisitor-trainer-v0-27-basic-adeptus-celeng.55658/post-6243843

this is what the dev plans to change, in the current version it is still impossible. in the august patreon version it says that there are already multiple ways to complete missions so i guess in that version it is already changed.

but since they haven't updated here yet, we'll have to wait and see.

Reactions: eccentic
Mar 17, 2021
I know Death's Punishment was removed, however, it is back on if you were not aware.

Edit: Death's Punishment is now abandoned.

Last edited:

doidera

Jun 11, 2017
Mar 17, 2021
f
Doesn't look very lesbian, most of the preview pics look hetero
Actually, I found this game on another site and downloaded it at one point. It is all lesbian and mostly battle fuck. Never finished it. Lost interest in it somewhere down the line.

baxtus

Apr 15, 2021
I am confused. What do you mean by hetero? There are no men involved. Also the futa scenes are entirely optional.
Well, the preview pics showed dicks and balls, so it looked hetero, but if you're saying it's futa and avoidable, then I retract my objection

Reactions: Agni2013

Agni2013

Developing 'The Lost Chapters'
Game Developer
May 3, 2019
I think they're talking about their RPGM games.

Your game looks interesting though. Seems like a good lesbian game, so thank you.
Ah, that makes much more sense in hindsight. Thank you.

If it is not too much to ask, could you please leave a review critiquing the game if you tried it?

Deleted member 3917737

Jul 12, 2021
Ah, that makes much more sense in hindsight. Thank you.

If it is not too much to ask, could you please leave a review critiquing the game if you tried it?
Lol, you are very welcome :3

I never really reviewed a game on here before... but sure. Once I get to it and finish playing it all the way through, I'll leave you a review ^^

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote