Abandoned Female Lesbian Protagonist Games List (My Version) [Closed]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
If we are doing japanese and anime style vns as well. Then i have a few of my own, plus there is a way to tag search english ones on vndb as well.

What i played myself: Highway Blossoms, Love Ribbon, OshiRabu: Waifus Over Husbandos as well as the fandisk OshiRabu: Waifus Over Husbandos ~Love・or・die~, Wanting Wings: Her and Her Romance (These consist of two games, of which i only played the first as of now), Ne No Kami - The Two Princess Knights of Kyoto Part 1 & 2, Kanojo to Kanojo to Watashi no Nanoka -Seven Days With the Ghost-, Sisterly Bliss ~Don't Let Mom Find Out .

There seems to be way more stuff which was either japanese made or is made in an anime artstyle, similar to some of the ones above. Like: The developed Sakura games. Sakura Dungeon for example has a on it for once. There is a series of such vns called "A Kiss for the petals", are girl x girl romance only games, but i'm not exactly sure how many are translated into english, hell some of those even got engine ports to which is something interesting to see as well. And i'm sure many other vns Winged Cloud did will have that tag as well.

Last edited:

Jaike

Aug 24, 2020
I didn't see A Drow's Life (2d, ongoing, RPGM), Crimson Veil (2d, ongoing, RPGM), Healslut (3d, ongoing, Ren'Py), Hostage Hotel (2d, ongoing, RPGM, multiple protagonists, also has I think unavoidable robot sex), Inquisitor Trainer (2d, ongoing, RPGM), Kingdom of Deception (2d, ongoing, Ren'Py), Mira Co Rescue (2d, ongoing, RPGM), No Escape: Game Edition (3d, ongoing, RPGM), Non Monstrum (2d, ongoing, RPGM, has unavoidable futanari, lesbian harem builder) on the list.

Lisa will reportedly also have a lesbian path although the protagonist starts out in a relation with a bloke.

Oct 2, 2018
If we are doing japanese and anime style vns as well. Then i have a few of my own, plus there is a way to tag search english ones on vndb as well.

What i played myself: Highway Blossoms, Love Ribbon, OshiRabu: Waifus Over Husbandos as well as the fandisk OshiRabu: Waifus Over Husbandos ~Love・or・die~, Wanting Wings: Her and Her Romance (These consist of two games, of which i only played the first as of now), Ne No Kami - The Two Princess Knights of Kyoto Part 1 & 2, Kanojo to Kanojo to Watashi no Nanoka -Seven Days With the Ghost-, Sisterly Bliss ~Don't Let Mom Find Out .

There seems to be way more stuff which was either japanese made or is made in an anime artstyle, similar to some of the ones above. Like: The developed Sakura games. Sakura Dungeon for example has a on it for once. There is a series of such vns called "A Kiss for the petals", are girl x girl romance only games, but i'm not exactly sure how many are translated into english, hell some of those even got engine ports to which is something interesting to see as well. And i'm sure many other vns Winged Cloud did will have that tag as well.
I think all of those are already on the list, they are in 2d finished in renpy and others.

Lisa will reportedly also have a lesbian path although the protagonist starts out in a relation with a bloke.
Lisa has unavoidable scenes with the boyfriend.

Reactions: Jaike

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
I think all of those are already on the list, they are in 2d finished in renpy and others.

I never understood this site's obsession with game engines. Why not just do the list with VN, -non VN and Others (for side scrollers platformers and other stuff)? This thing is as convoluted and badly structured as all the rest. :rolleyes: I gave op the link to the vndb tag girl x girl romance at least, so i hope there cane be some compiled out of that. I won't list each one of them myself if there is a resource like that. :p

Oct 2, 2018
I never understood this site's obsession with game engines. Why not just do the list with VN, -non VN and Others (for side scrollers platformers and other stuff)? This thing is as convoluted and badly structured as all the rest. :rolleyes: I gave op the link to the vndb tag girl x girl romance at least, so i hope there cane be some compiled out of that. I won't list each one of them myself if there is a resource like that. :p
this list looks like this as it is based on onibaku's thread, (it was made since onibaku stopped updating the list)
that was made in this way so that users can easily search for the games they are most interested in.
because some people don't like 2d games (no idea why I prefer them, I like more the scenes and expressions that can be made by drawing) and there are also others who do not like 3d games.

others also hate rpg games because they like to get all the scenes out quickly and in an rpg it's more difficult for them because many times they have to "grind", and also because it's a bit annoying to do the same in multiple games to see all the cg, in renpy you just skip all the dialogue you already read.
the best example is Erisa's Summer that it was originally made in rpgmaker but due to the many criticisms the dev decided to move it to renpy.

and in this list are the games that are in this page that's why there are not many games like in the vndb since most of them have not been uploaded to this page or do not have English translations.

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
and in this list are the games that are in this page that's why there are not many games like in the vndb since most of them have not been uploaded to this page or do not have English translations.
VNDB had a pretty extensive search system overhaul, so you can filter only for ELVNs if you want or any VN available in english for example, the tag i linked should have these options right at the top. But naturally, there are way more japanese language vns untranslated than there are translated ones.

I still stand by my earlier comment saying the list is way more convoluted than it needs to be and also not really the greatest thing to navigate because of that as well. ;) But whatever i said all i had to say do with the info i posted as you wish guys. Glad a list like that exists, because many RPGM games or similar are not on vndb at all, so that is a plus at the very least. :)

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
I didn't see A Drow's Life (2d, ongoing, RPGM), Crimson Veil (2d, ongoing, RPGM), Healslut (3d, ongoing, Ren'Py), Hostage Hotel (2d, ongoing, RPGM, multiple protagonists, also has I think unavoidable robot sex), Inquisitor Trainer (2d, ongoing, RPGM), Kingdom of Deception (2d, ongoing, Ren'Py), Mira Co Rescue (2d, ongoing, RPGM), No Escape: Game Edition (3d, ongoing, RPGM), Non Monstrum (2d, ongoing, RPGM, has unavoidable futanari, lesbian harem builder) on the list.

I was hesitant about adding them because I'm worried that you couldn't do a complete lesbian playthrough despite what the tag implies, like the developer of Inquisitor Trainer mentioned that would be unavoidable male sex encounters which I had the game removed earlier. Also, seeing each of the game's screenshots gave me the impression, and I tend to not be a fan of rape.

Oct 2, 2018
I was hesitant about adding them because I'm worried that you couldn't do a complete lesbian playthrough despite what the tag implies, like the developer of Inquisitor Trainer mentioned that would be unavoidable male sex encounters which I had the game removed earlier. Also, seeing each of the game's screenshots gave me the impression, and I tend to not be a fan of rape.
of those games Crimson Veil can be purely lesbian, A Drow's Life and Healslut I think so too, Mira Co Rescue focuses more on monster girls and tentacles but I think you can play purely lesbian as well.

Non Monstrum it's a futa game,
Kingdom of Deception I didn't play it but I saw the gallery and there are literally like 3 or 4 "lesbian" scenes that didn't contain a threesome with a man also in the thread they said that it's not worth playing the game if you're only interested in lesbian content.
Lisa has many unavoidable scenes with the boyfriend.

and as for Inquisitor Trainer, the dev later changed his mind and said that in a future update he was going to change the unavoidable scenes so that they can be avoided with a bribe, but it has not yet been updated here so it would be best to wait and see if the update really changes it.

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
On Healslut, I'd add one caveat that you can't completely avoid seeing dicks in a casual nudity/"this guy just doesn't believe in pants" sort of way. Other than that, there are indeed multiple routes where you only sexually interact with women, including one that effectively has you start a lesbian harem.

Jaike

Aug 24, 2020
I don't know what impression it gave you, but if you meant that several of them contain rape then yes, it's in most of those games. It's avoidable in Healslut and Kingdom of Deception, in Non Monstrum the MC is certainly a rapist in my book at first although she is too clueless to know, she herself doesn't get raped.

of those games Crimson Veil can be purely lesbian, A Drow's Life and Healslut I think so too, Mira Co Rescue focuses more on monster girls and tentacles but I think you can play purely lesbian as well.

Non Monstrum it's a futa game,
Kingdom of Deception I didn't play it but I saw the gallery and there are literally like 3 or 4 "lesbian" scenes that didn't contain a threesome with a man also in the thread they said that it's not worth playing the game if you're only interested in lesbian content.
Lisa has many unavoidable scenes with the boyfriend.

and as for Inquisitor Trainer, the dev later changed his mind and said that in a future update he was going to change the unavoidable scenes so that they can be avoided with a bribe, but it has not yet been updated here so it would be best to wait and see if the update really changes it.
I can 100% confirm that A Drow's Life has a purely lesbian path, I don't think there's literally any guy in the game who can be fucked, so I strongly doubt it will ever have unavoidable straight sex. It's not as if the game abounds in actual sex or even nudity.
In Healslut all sex with males is avoidable too, the easiest way to avoid it is to just reject every male and then hit up with Panki as soon as possible; if you're nice enough to Lel you'll enter the harem route; then avoid the public-use role.
It was also avoidable in the build of No Escape that I played, the most male-like things in the game at the time were those yellow golem NPCs. Though to be honest, the game is still in an early stage of development.
I think that in Hostage Hotel straight sex only shows up or is hinted at in bad endings.

There are definitely more scenes with females than just those in Kingdom of Deception, but it's true you'll miss out on most of the action. But I also bet that the arcs with Ylva and Neve are more interesting than all the corruption content with the wannabe macho dorks, I personally feel it would be a shame to miss out on that just because it's a smaller share of the available scenes. You probably have to play an independent and quite dominant route to avoid most of the stuff with male orcs. However, I'm not 100% sure that all the sex with males is avoidable near the end of the current build because that wasn't what I focused on, I only saw one FFM threesome in my playthrough but I don't remember whether it could be avoided though. I think some tentacle sex is unavoidable.

Last edited:
Oct 2, 2018
I don't know what impression it gave you, but if you meant that several of them contain rape then yes, it's in most of those games. It's avoidable in Healslut and Kingdom of Deception, in Non Monstrum the MC is certainly a rapist in my book at first although she is too clueless to know, she herself doesn't get raped.

I can 100% confirm that A Drow's Life has a purely lesbian path, I don't think there's literally any guy in the game who can be fucked, so I strongly doubt it will ever have unavoidable straight sex. It's not as if the game abounds in actual sex or even nudity.
In Healslut all sex with males is avoidable too, the easiest way to avoid it is to just reject every male and then hit up with Panki as soon as possible; if you're nice enough to Lel you'll enter the harem route; then avoid the public-use role.
It was also avoidable in the build of No Escape that I played, the most male-like things in the game at the time were those yellow golem NPCs. Though to be honest, the game is still in an early stage of development.
I think that in Hostage Hotel straight sex only shows up or is hinted at in bad endings.

There are definitely more scenes with females than just those in Kingdom of Deception, but it's true you'll miss out on most of the action. But I also bet that the arcs with Ylva and Neve are more interesting than all the corruption content with the wannabe macho dorks, I personally feel it would be a shame to miss out on that just because it's a smaller share of the available scenes. You probably have to play an independent and quite dominant route to avoid most of the stuff with male orcs. However, I'm not 100% sure that all the sex with males is avoidable near the end of the current build because that wasn't what I focused on, I only saw one FFM threesome in my playthrough but I don't remember whether it could be avoided though. I think some tentacle sex is unavoidable.
As I said I did not play nor will I play Kingdom of Deception, since even in the thread itself they do not recommend playing it if you are only interested in the lesbian content, I unlocked the gallery with mods and the part of the protagonist only with kira and 2 scenes with neve were purely lesbian scenes the rest were men, threesomes tentacles and futa, there were like 2 other lesbian scenes where the protagonist was not.

also in the gallery it shows hints on how to unlock the scenes and some scenes with men said that they were unlocked by progressing the story although they were not with the protagonist, while others said what decisions to take, so the gallery makes some scenes seem unavoidable.

also those characters that you say in the gallery.
in neve only 3 scenes out of 15 were lesbian and one was the continuation of the other the rest were all threesomes with men, and in yvla there are only futa scenes.

so just looking at the gallery shows what they say in the thread that the game is definitely not worth playing if you only want lesbian content, as it is not a simple vn.

if all scenes with men and futas are avoidable it can most likely be on the list, but the game as such is not recommended if you only want lesbian content.

ShamanLab

[Industry News] Weird behavior (c)
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Hi, there!

I finished the first episode/film of my new lesbian Ren'Py visual novel "Mysterious Erotic Theater 3500".
I have not created a forum thread as I am currently working on the second episode.

In the first episode/movie, you will meet the hot MILF -- owner of a cafe on the pier, who tries to seduce her visitor by using black magic.

You can download the novel from my page on or .

upd. CboyC95 Cause you are a big fan of lesbian games feel free to pm me about this game. This is testing release and audience opinion it's important to me. But... don't ask me to rid off of magic, weird and horror elements. :) I can't do it. :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote