4.10 star(s) 31 Votes

lewdbender

Aug 7, 2019
New Darktoz message:
Content
To keep you updated: the render count is currently at 320 pictures.
I have spent almost the entire week on making the prisoner bad ending...and it was worth it! I had so much fun, so I created not only the place and the cells but 2 new characters for that ending...a female and a futa...so you can choose your preferred ending. Both characters are related with existing characters of femdom city...pretty sure you can figure out which ones when you see them :)
Prison has to be one if not my favourite theme, so I don't plan to go too crazy with the ending and extend it, because in the back of my head I still have the idea to create a prison game one day (a bit similar to the asylum but as a visual novel)...
The futa is jacked to the max. And by max I mean literally the most muscular that the engine could give me without producing errors! She got back muscles that most bodybuilders dream of! Might not be to everyones liking but hey, it's prison after all.

View attachment 2443226

big mommy, or muscle daddy...not sure what she likes to be called, yet

The female is a doctor and a contrast to the futa. I don't want to spoiler her, yet. Maybe next week ;)

Speaking of next week, I hope you have a nice sunday and a good start into march!

Stay kinky!

View attachment 2443228

Source:
> I still have the idea to create a prison game one day (a bit similar to the asylum but as a visual novel)
i am very hyped for that future game, not just rfor the ida of being the prison bitch of horny female prisoners and guards, but for use the VN motor, Shadow Over Blackmore was the begining but now became Darktoz predilect game engine, he still have some issues with the save files but for what games i saw in this site everyone have that problem at the begini with that engine and after some updates + new games they leasrn how to prevent that error.

GiGiZK31

Nov 28, 2022
Can someone explain to me why my post asking if kemono was working again has been deleted ?
Which rule do i have broken ?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ianuda

Indrue._.

Feb 24, 2022
When I enter the game in the part where I saved me from this problem : )
Alert
Oops! An unexpected error has
Occurred.
Uncaught ReferenceError: loopVertical is not defined
File: index.html@8:50
Stack trace:
ReferenceError: loopVertical is not defined at eval (eval at
ObjectCodec.decode (file://android asset/www/data/ENGINE.js:1: 13040), <anonymous>:8:50) at Component_Animator .onBlendFinish (Main_104.js: 12060:49) at Component_BlendAnimation.e [as callback] (file:/llandroid_asset
Iwww/data/ENGINE.js:1:10381) at Component_BlendAni mation.update (Main_104,js: 22239:59) at Object_Background.Obj ect_Base.update (Main_104.js: 33137:19) at Component_Domain Co ntainer.update (Main_104js 7064:23)ntainer.update (Main_104.js: 7064:23) at Object_Domain Container.O bject_Base.update (Main_104js: 33137:19) at Component_Custom Game
SceneBehavior.Component Co ntainer.update (Main_104.js: 6924:23) at Component_Custom GameS ceneBehavior.Component Scen eBehavior.update (Main_104.js: 19564:48) at
Object_Scene.Object_Base.update (Main_104js:33137:19)
And it doesn't keep me going . How to do it?

NUCLIC

Dec 25, 2021
When I enter the game in the part where I saved me from this problem : )
Alert
Oops! An unexpected error has
Occurred.
Uncaught ReferenceError: loopVertical is not defined
File: index.html@8:50
Stack trace:
ReferenceError: loopVertical is not defined at eval (eval at
ObjectCodec.decode (file://android asset/www/data/ENGINE.js:1: 13040), <anonymous>:8:50) at Component_Animator .onBlendFinish (Main_104.js: 12060:49) at Component_BlendAnimation.e [as callback] (file:/llandroid_asset
Iwww/data/ENGINE.js:1:10381) at Component_BlendAni mation.update (Main_104,js: 22239:59) at Object_Background.Obj ect_Base.update (Main_104.js: 33137:19) at Component_Domain Co ntainer.update (Main_104js 7064:23)ntainer.update (Main_104.js: 7064:23) at Object_Domain Container.O bject_Base.update (Main_104js: 33137:19) at Component_Custom Game
SceneBehavior.Component Co ntainer.update (Main_104.js: 6924:23) at Component_Custom GameS ceneBehavior.Component Scen eBehavior.update (Main_104.js: 19564:48) at
Object_Scene.Object_Base.update (Main_104js:33137:19)
And it doesn't keep me going . How to do it?
well after exiting the game you have to save a file 4
it will show an option after you exit the file then it will save the file..

jackwise

Apr 17, 2023
Hi there. I'm new here looking for the last version of Femdom City MANTIS for Android on Mega.nz
Any one could help please?

Vitec

Apr 10, 2023
Find your savegame at: C:\Users\$user\AppData\Local\MANTIS\User Data\Default\*.vndata
What file is in this folder?

kikkos

Oct 19, 2019

Yes, what Hannah says...wasn't able to finish it on time and don't want to keep you guys guessing whether it is coming today or not. sorry.
Short delay,
what else to say?
have a nice day
and stay kinky!

4.10 star(s) 31 Votes