4.10 star(s) 31 Votes

NPC041188

Oct 23, 2019
Been a while since this has been updated, hope it's not been abandoned cause it's one of my favourite femdom games.

Reactions: nowwy

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Been a while since this has been updated, hope it's not been abandoned cause it's one of my favourite femdom games.
Treadmill update...
2023-02-05 16:31:01

Another sunday update with some render previews. As you know Shadow over Blackmore is currently on a short break and I am focussing on Femdom City MANTIS at the moment. It won't be finished with this coming update, though.

But the first endings will be in the game. Hannah and Jezebel for example. I have almost finished both of them. I want to do a prisoner ending as well that happens when you fail to pay taxes and visit the judge a 2nd time. Btw these are kind of "bad" endings. That means your journey in femdom city will end if you decide to go with jezebel or hannah for the last time (game over ;).

Then I want to do one or two more story scenes. We are currently at 84 or 86 days (not entirely sure) and it is time for you to make a choice of some sort ;) . Also the hospital and uptown deserve both another scene but that's not a priority...

1675709891353.png

The (story) choices that I thought about, meaning the mistresses you can end up with at the end of the story, are Eva, Beatrix, The camp (well, mostly Jazz McDormund but she will be willing to share you with the others) and the futa army.

In my point of view, these make the most sense for story endings (there will be an escape option and a free roam in femdom city option as well). Hannah, Charlene, Bella and Roxxy and all the others do also deserve endings but they don't really have to be tied to the story, if you know what I mean (well, Bella does maybe).

If you think that I have missed a mistress that should be a story choice, let me know.

So...yeah pretty much all I can say other than I am working on more scenes and animations this upcoming week ;)

Have a nice sunday and

stay kinky!

1675709933261.png

kikkos

Oct 19, 2019

Unlocked

I am currently at 250 renders...but my aim for this release is 350-400, so that we have another big one and there is lots of stuff to explore, so I guess I am a bit behind with my ambitious goal. Let's see if I can close the gap this week.
I have the camp proposal, the futa army proposal, the jezebel scene and ending and the hannah scene and ending done.
It would be cool to get the Beatrix scene, the prisoner bad ending and both uptown and hospital job updates done as well. Let's see...

Question of the day: If there was a femdom or futadom visual novel featuring only one mistress, what would that mistress look like? What would your ideal mistress look like and what content would it feature?
For example: Dominant, successful female MILF character with dark brown hair, a bit more on the voluptuous side is training the younger protagonist to be her human (dog) pet.
yeah i think that would be the one I would go for. Or dominant futa professional fighter, tall and muscular, raven black hair, forcing the protagonist into submission. If it would have to be one...the best would be 3 dominant futa fighters

Let me know what yours would be like!
Have a good start into the new week and...
stay kinky!

we part

Z - Reborn

totally not zazzaro
Mar 19, 2020

Unlocked

I am currently at 250 renders...but my aim for this release is 350-400, so that we have another big one and there is lots of stuff to explore, so I guess I am a bit behind with my ambitious goal. Let's see if I can close the gap this week.
I have the camp proposal, the futa army proposal, the jezebel scene and ending and the hannah scene and ending done.
It would be cool to get the Beatrix scene, the prisoner bad ending and both uptown and hospital job updates done as well. Let's see...

Question of the day: If there was a femdom or futadom visual novel featuring only one mistress, what would that mistress look like? What would your ideal mistress look like and what content would it feature?
For example: Dominant, successful female MILF character with dark brown hair, a bit more on the voluptuous side is training the younger protagonist to be her human (dog) pet.
yeah i think that would be the one I would go for. Or dominant futa professional fighter, tall and muscular, raven black hair, forcing the protagonist into submission. If it would have to be one...the best would be 3 dominant futa fighters

stay kinky!

we part
So the shower door stays close, huh? Tragic indeed.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

Unlocked

stay kinky!

we part
Seems like he is reaching to his patrons for their preference. Wonder if this is about another game. :unsure:

Anderus1984

Jan 3, 2021
Hello probably the question was already asked but how exactly to edit save to have more money or stats. I have found explanation where saves are stored but how correctly to edit them? And another another question is about "What can I do for you" function - so when you use this function with one npc, this option for others became for everyone else unavailable until the next day comes, but is there a way to negate this? So I can use "What I can do" on different npcs during same day?

Also remind me please is there a place where I can meet blond futanari teacher? And about place to sleep, is the box still the only one place to sleep? I played Femdom city like 2 years ago so, some things were forgotten.

Last edited:

lewdbender

Aug 7, 2019
New Darktoz message:
Content
To keep you updated: the render count is currently at 320 pictures.
I have spent almost the entire week on making the prisoner bad ending...and it was worth it! I had so much fun, so I created not only the place and the cells but 2 new characters for that ending...a female and a futa...so you can choose your preferred ending. Both characters are related with existing characters of femdom city...pretty sure you can figure out which ones when you see them :)
Prison has to be one if not my favourite theme, so I don't plan to go too crazy with the ending and extend it, because in the back of my head I still have the idea to create a prison game one day (a bit similar to the asylum but as a visual novel)...
The futa is jacked to the max. And by max I mean literally the most muscular that the engine could give me without producing errors! She got back muscles that most bodybuilders dream of! Might not be to everyones liking but hey, it's prison after all.

1678107779851.png

big mommy, or muscle daddy...not sure what she likes to be called, yet

The female is a doctor and a contrast to the futa. I don't want to spoiler her, yet. Maybe next week ;)

Speaking of next week, I hope you have a nice sunday and a good start into march!

Stay kinky!

1678107814408.png

Source:

4.10 star(s) 31 Votes