4.10 star(s) 31 Votes

Envy*

Apr 10, 2022
Thanks you, I went to sleep and it reset the money well.

EDIT.

Well I did two parts, one by being the nice docile slave and the other by being a real bad boy and rebel, in the end it doesn't change much to the scenario, you remain at the mercy of all these dominatrix.

Last edited:

Cundalini

Jan 5, 2020
anybody knows where to find original femdom city before mantis? i only found the public demo on darktoz website

Cundalini

Jan 5, 2020
give me your save i can edit it for you
can u edit mine too? i know how to do but every time i try i got error i want full all the thing btw not the energy but energy isnt work either. my save is not played maybe thats because of it i dont know

Last edited:

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
Does the loading bug have been fixed ?
( the one where after a few hour in game, your save would take more and more time to load until they just didn't load anymore and your game keep taking more and more ram in your system )

I don't want to bother downloading it and play for hours just to realize it's still buggy and that I can't progress further than the last time because of this fucking bug...

Reactions: qaz33353

sinkind

Oct 29, 2019
I hope Dark will finally put this one to rest in next update. Its good but it was waaay to long + sob takes everything good in it and polish it even better. So there is no point to keep going with both games

LurkerGuy

Mar 30, 2019
I hope Dark will finally put this one to rest in next update. Its good but it was waaay to long + sob takes everything good in it and polish it even better. So there is no point to keep going with both games
Couldn't agree more. Story, athmo and all that is also better! Hope the focus is on Shadow over Blackmore now

Reactions: Halalidin
4.10 star(s) 31 Votes