4.10 star(s) 31 Votes

LurkerGuy

Mar 30, 2019
Alas, if only you could read you would have seen the relevant section of your own post I was quoting, specifically "renpy is the best engine for making lewd games."

Which it isn't.

Shadow over Blackmore is great SO FAR, but I'd argue that's largely because the art has been much improved more than anything else. It remains to be seen if he can improve on the gameplay, though I like what I see so far.
So you say RPG Maker is better than RenPy because the Asylum and Captured by Dark Elves are both better than Femdom City...which is not even made with RenPy. Great argument, dolphin.

Your artwork argument is also wrong. So many people (including me) had saving issues, blackscreens and all kinds of problems with Femdom City. All engine related, had nothing to do with the render artwork, which most people liked anyway.

RPG Maker sucks. A boring, tight framework with a clunky javascript engine used mostly by people who have no clue. Deal with it. Yes, there are a handful of quality games Like tower of trample, the asylum, treasure of nadia...but these games have been good despite rpg maker, not because of it.

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
So you say RPG Maker is better than RenPy because the Asylum and Captured by Dark Elves are both better than Femdom City...which is not even made with RenPy. Great argument, dolphin.

Your artwork argument is also wrong. So many people (including me) had saving issues, blackscreens and all kinds of problems with Femdom City. All engine related, had nothing to do with the render artwork, which most people liked anyway.

RPG Maker sucks. A boring, tight framework with a clunky javascript engine used mostly by people who have no clue. Deal with it. Yes, there are a handful of quality games Like tower of trample, the asylum, treasure of nadia...but these games have been good despite rpg maker, not because of it.
Sigh... Can't we all just ... get along?

I like RPG Maker, and I like Renpy. I like some games made with RPG Maker, and some games made with Renpy. Can't we all agree that ideas + originality >> chosen engine?

Ianuda

Nov 14, 2020
Amazing game! Just came back to it after trying it out back in November 2020! Nice to see the Church route finished. Does the Hospital only have two scenes, however?

Still, I got this bug, apparently, a corrupted save file. I think, I have more saves, so it's nothing major. But I'd like to ask for spoilers - does any of the three Church choices feature chastity? So far, the only time chastity was mentioned at all was by Foxy, the nerdy schoolgirl. The final Church choice is so hard, breaking the obsessive yandere's heart would feel wrong...

There might be another bug - whenever I talk to the two schoolgirls (Foxy & Bella), I now constantly get the pegging scene with Bella. No other interaction works like this - I should either get a new scene, or "not interested".

And regarding Beth Murni (the camera girl in the starting location) - is there a way to progress with her further? I got the cocoon scene, but then she never has anything more?

And as regards the above discussion - another great RPG Maker game is Mistresses of the Forest, one of the first I ever played that feetful fateful November 2020. Any engine can be good if passion and labour have been poured into the product.

agriasoaks

Oct 11, 2019
Fun , I accidentally setup eva vs the mayor on a conflict path.. fighting over me.. kind of .. but yeah needed more update for new content. I am surprised that they have this deep complex relationship well thought out ahead.

The game is excellent in displaying the facial expression, I kind of felt bad that I 'kind of' betrayed eva.

I also want to ask, I have been pumping my character in the gym.. training hard I don't see the fight in the gym

Is there an arena already in the game ?

Is there an option to just fight the female in the game ?

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
The Shadow over Blackmore is a new game by Darktoz, if someone didn't knew. Twice Darktoz did the poll on Patreon "which game do next", and twice won TSoB. There was no intention to give up on Femdom City. So not abandoned!

Reactions: casper2107

Gordon_79

Jun 8, 2022
I have serious problems loading saves. Most saves can't load (screen remains black). Very few finally loading after many seconds(20 or more). I have a decent good pc, that's not the reason for sure. Sometimes i can load a save only the first time, then any other attempt to load the same save fails. WTF guys? Any ideas please?

Jan23489

Jan 11, 2022
I have serious problems loading saves. Most saves can't load (screen remains black). Very few finally loading after many seconds(20 or more). I have a decent good pc, that's not the reason for sure. Sometimes i can load a save only the first time, then any other attempt to load the same save fails. WTF guys? Any ideas please?
It is a known issue that is not associated with your computer but seems to be a fault in the game engine. Search this thread for "saving" for more info. Try saving only in dialogs, for example. Also, the loading can take up to 10 minutes when corrupted but still come up. Whether the loaded game then remains corrupted, I am not sure.

Reactions: Gordon_79

Gamemaking

Dec 1, 2018
ff.jpg

4.10 star(s) 31 Votes