4.10 star(s) 31 Votes

Jeffersont00

Nov 6, 2020
Wish the game to be more stable and less "grindy"
I encountered a lot of crash and save errors...

I love the femdom view of the author

joker2008

Jan 3, 2019
at a scene in the alley with Roxxy it is after asking if there is something I can do for her and she proceeds to have the mc perform oral and it freezes up

Last edited:

Emmitudo

Feb 4, 2018
I last played this quite a long time ago, are there any endings for it yet? Or is it still earlyish on.

Sera19

May 10, 2020
no endings yet, but i´d say we´re not far from getting some, espescially cause he´s working on another project and seems to like that better. so i expect this game to maybe take a while until it gets some updates but when the updates come, they probably will lean in the direction of wrapping things up

Reactions: pabo

Envy*

Apr 10, 2022
There is a way to edit the savegames. A post explaining how is somewhere in this thread but I'm to lazy to look it up.
Yes I've seen it, I've already tried to download files but it gives an error when I want to load a game.

And what makes me lazy, for me , is digging in the game codes to find the right line to edit. :cautious:

LEON_leon

Jul 14, 2020
Yes I've seen it, I've already tried to download files but it gives an error when I want to load a game.

And what makes me lazy, for me , is digging in the game codes to find the right line to edit. :cautious:
give me your save i can edit it for you

4.10 star(s) 31 Votes