4.10 star(s) 31 Votes

LurkerGuy

Mar 30, 2019
Here's the reason I don't support him on Patreon, although I was very close.

- There's no $1.00 patreon. If there was, I'd sub, because it's only a $1.00 despite all the problems i have with the game.
You know that patreon allows you to pledge just 1$ despite the different tiers, right? I think you even get access to all the posts with a 1$ pledge

But you've made this thread enough about yourself now. Doubt that your 12$ a year would be worth the hassle for darktoz with all your bs takes on how a head turn in a pissing animation is noncon. maybe you should do some field research first, loool

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
Great, in case you do get access to the posts, share the release date for the next game here!
It's the first half of May, so from day to day. But first for Testers (it's a Patreon tier), then 1 week after for Gamers, than 1 week after for Kinksters, and than 2 weeks after for everybody else.

nanar

Feb 8, 2019
There you go. Original uploader was Tallomellow32, so cheers to him.

Mega

Gotta say this is easily Darktoz's best work so far.
Ok i ve been playing darktoz games for many years and this. God damn. This was the best of the best.And its just v0.1.0!
I like Femdomcity and i know darktoz will focus on both games. I might even say that Femdom City Mantis is the flagship of femdom games at this point. So if anyone is worrying about dartoz abondoning FemdomCity i highly doubt it.

Oct 29, 2017
doesn't he have like 4 completed games already?

lol

I agree it is easily darktoz best work and that is largely due to the fact that he finally came to senses and chose renpy. I told y'all good things happen if people finally admit that renpy is the best engine for making lewd games
those are fighting words. the asylum and the elf game are WAY better than femdom city, and both those are done in rpgm.

look deep within yourself, you know i speak the truth

LurkerGuy

Mar 30, 2019
those are fighting words. the asylum and the elf game are WAY better than femdom city, and both those are done in rpgm.

We have been talking about his new game, the Shadow over Blackmore. That one is done in Ren'Py. Not Femdom City, which isn't made in Ren'Py. And the Shadow over Blackmore beats all his previous work, including "elf game", lol.

I know you wanted to sound smart, but please don't try so hard when you are not.

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017

The only reason femdom city is considered so low in there is because it's got the worst engine of them all. If it was in either RPGM or Renpy, it'd be way higher. You can talk about grind all you want but the truth is elf game had just as much grind but in RPGM, it is easy to cheat. I bet the whole sleeping thing would have had a much better implementation in RPGM. As for Renpy Vs RPGM, those are easily two of the best engines for lewd games imo but RPGM has more limitations than Renpy. If you look into truly the best lewd games, you'll find more of them are in Renpy than RPGM. I wouldn't say Renpy is always the best engine for lewd games but it is the best one for most games. That being said, I think Femdom City should have been in RPGM too. That engine was horrendous. Probably Darktoz's worst decision.

• Love
Reactions: Scotsman1989

Gamemaking

Dec 1, 2018
Some of the stuff you just cannot do in rpgm. like hovering over clickable characters and such. The game has an absurd amount of animations, all handled with pictures repeating each other at a fast count. rpgm would struggle with that as well.

It's easy to make backseat comments about what could have and should have been. The game is still great and has a ton of content, it is just that Shadow over Blackmore is better in almost every aspect.

FutadomLover

Apr 9, 2018
Some of the stuff you just cannot do in rpgm. like hovering over clickable characters and such. The game has an absurd amount of animations, all handled with pictures repeating each other at a fast count. rpgm would struggle with that as well.
True, but Renpy or VNM can't do some things rpg maker can. for rpg maker it is easy to create maps where you can run around and explore for example. And for some games like the asylum that adds to the experience.

I don't mind the engine. RPG Maker just has a bad reputation because of the games that it has produced, boring battles and repetitive gameplay. But it is not like you cannot make good games with it, like the Asylum or Tower of Trample for example.

Reactions: Anonymous100
Oct 29, 2017
We have been talking about his new game, the Shadow over Blackmore. That one is done in Ren'Py. Not Femdom City, which isn't made in Ren'Py. And the Shadow over Blackmore beats all his previous work, including "elf game", lol.

I know you wanted to sound smart, but please don't try so hard when you are not.
Alas, if only you could read you would have seen the relevant section of your own post I was quoting, specifically "renpy is the best engine for making lewd games."

Which it isn't.

Shadow over Blackmore is great SO FAR, but I'd argue that's largely because the art has been much improved more than anything else. It remains to be seen if he can improve on the gameplay, though I like what I see so far.

4.10 star(s) 31 Votes