4.10 star(s) 31 Votes

Abibliboop

Oct 21, 2018
is there cuckolding in this?
Not really sure there is anyone that could be considered a love interest in this (or if there is I haven't found one so far). You play a punching bag for everyone to sexually abuse, torture, and humiliate in a society of dominant female and futa manhaters.

LurkerGuy

Mar 30, 2019
I want to support this game on Patreon, but the developer is starting a new game before finishing the current one. *sigh* So annoying.
yeah, as if. lol.

darktoz has been around for like what? 5 years now? made 5 or 6 games already? and femdom city has been around for at least two years or so.

the game has started at 0.01 or so and is now at 0.7 and has like 100 animated scenes or more.

and just now you, who has been here since '17, want to suddenly support this game but are annoyed that he starts another?

lol, people in this forum. don't even think they believe the shit they come up with themselves

Darktoz

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2017
I want to support this game on Patreon, but the developer is starting a new game before finishing the current one. *sigh* So annoying.
yea let's not pretend like this was the first time, lol. ;)

I have always worked on at least two games. Keeps me motivated, keeps me from burning out.

The new game might take a little longer than expected, that is true. But for good reasons. New render engine, videos instead of repeating pictures, new game engine, new sounds and music, new interface and all the good stuff.

You can complain about it all day, how frustrating this is and how you would do it all better or how you would throw the big bucks at me if i would just do as you say...but in the end we know that you are swarming in here demanding the pirate link the second I release it. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017

I have always worked on at least two games. Keeps me motivated, keeps me from burning out.

The new game might take a little longer than expected, that is true. But for good reasons. New render engine, videos instead of repeating pictures, new game engine, new sounds and music, new interface and all the good stuff.

You can complain about it all day, how frustrating this is and how you would do it all better or how you would throw the big bucks at me if i would just do as you say...but in the end we know that you are swarming in here demanding the pirate link the second I release it. :rolleyes:
This is a good post, but it doesn't apply to me. I actually do support people on Patreon. Your post applies to many others on here though.

I have rules for Patreon support:
- Does the patreon have a $1.00 tier?
- Is the dev working on more than one game? If so, the maximum I'll support is $1.00 tier. Then after 2-3 years, I'd have contributed $24.00 to $36.00.
- Does the game deliver content for fetish X every 6 weeks? Every 12 weeks? Every 20 weeks?
- Is the game missing some crucial, core mechanic? Example: In Carnal Instinct, you can't even control the camera during sex. In the case of your game, I think the amount of save games is limited and too low, that's a negative. Maybe that's fixed in your new game?
- Are the updates too slow? Does the game only get updated every six months?

Things like that matter.

Last edited:

VoidPilgrim

Star Periphery!
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
This is a good post, but it doesn't apply to me. I actually do support people on Patreon. Your post applies to many others on here though.

I have rules for Patreon support:
- Does the patreon have a $1.00 tier?
- Is the dev working on more than one game? If so, the maximum I'll support is $1.00 tier. Then after 2-3 years, I'd have contributed $24.00 to $36.00.
- Does the game deliver content for fetish X every 6 weeks? Every 12 weeks? Every 20 weeks?
- Is the game missing some crucial, core mechanic? Example: In Carnal Instinct, you can't even control the camera during sex. In the case of your game, I think the amount of save games is limited and too low, that's a negative. Maybe that's fixed in your new game?
- Are the updates too slow? Does the game only get updated every six months?

Things like that matter.
How do I unsubscribe from this blog.

Onbunga

May 14, 2020
Anyone got any idea when shadow over blackmore releases. Was a patron a month ago but I saw no release date at that time.

DeathProphet.

Jul 16, 2020

True that boss. Unlike this guy over here.I've never complained about your work. I love the game u make specially futa scenes. Geez you are the best

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
please tell me the protagonist isn't some weird sickly yellow color this time at least
Easy, this time protagonist isn't yellow weird creep. You can confirm it yourself by watching this video by dev:

Also, I really like the idea of more androgynous (even more on feminine side) protagonist, than in previous games.

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Dev completed three games already. I think that's a lotta games for a solo developer with limited resources. You should definitely support them. :cool: (y)
Here's the reason I don't support him on Patreon, although I was very close.

- There's no $1.00 patreon. If there was, I'd sub, because it's only a $1.00 despite all the problems i have with the game.
- Not enough save game slots, it's very annoying, VERY annoying, EXTREMELY annoying.
- No gallery scene viewer. This makes having lots of save slots super important.
- I was waiting to see if he was going to add a Futa Bathroom; non-futa npc's could visit too, where the MC can work where he drinks all the futas piss for tips or something. The idea came up from other NPC's, so he was hinting about adding something like this. I have a feeling he's going to add it, but was waiting on that.
- He switched to another game right when Femdom city was getting good. So annoying, lol.
- Another problem is the futa pissing animations often show the MC turning his head away, as if he's not into it, and I don't like non-consensual actions like that. The MC agreed to do it, so it makes no sense for him to turn his head away, unless he's not used to it, and maybe after time he no longer turns his head, once he's used to it; a piss drinking skill? Subtle things like that matters. If he insists on the MC turning his head away, then perhaps he can make two variations, one where he keeps the head in place and another where the head is turned away, then you can choose which one you like. The futa pissing with the cam girl futa was the best, because he didn't turn his head away, so it shows he was clearly into it.

4.10 star(s) 31 Votes