4.10 star(s) 31 Votes

treborbc

Aug 15, 2020
guys the game is taking too long to download , iv tried all sites ;am i the only one who has this problem
Have you tried darktoz.com? It's his own website, so maybe that works more quickly? Having said that, I've not had a problem with slow downloads on this site at all.

Mar 20, 2020
Have you tried darktoz.com? It's his own website, so maybe that works more quickly? Having said that, I've not had a problem with slow downloads on this site at all.
It was downloading with only 500 ko , ill try from his own site next time , thank you

neocube117

Aug 7, 2021
Know what I’m a little surprised know a little bit is in the game but not that much toilet slave stuff. Know there is like piss drinking but that’s it and few between them. Maybe it’s not Darktoz’s jam and not his patrons ether

pabo

Oct 28, 2018
Know what I’m a little surprised know a little bit is in the game but not that much toilet slave stuff. Know there is like piss drinking but that’s it and few between them. Maybe it’s not Darktoz’s jam and not his patrons ether
In one of the dialogs there was something about a new place to work that will be opening soon, I think it will be in the showers.

Reactions: Z - Reborn

FutadomLover

Apr 9, 2018
i think it is a heavy subfetish, and a turn off for a lot of people. Can understand why it optional. I also think scat is banned on patreon, so pee drinking is most likely all you get in the future as well.

neocube117

Aug 7, 2021
i think it is a heavy subfetish, and a turn off for a lot of people. Can understand why it optional. I also think scat is banned on patreon, so pee drinking is most likely all you get in the future as well.
I suppose that is true but just thought I’d put my two cents in. Also if it is banned in patron some games have some explaining to do lol I know like say Dominon a femdom game is pretty heavy on it and other stuff but still has it and it’s on patron but like I said if the creator just does not like it or more likely no one on his patron is clamoring for it then I get it.

neocube117

Aug 7, 2021
In one of the dialogs there was something about a new place to work that will be opening soon, I think it will be in the showers.
So like in an update yeah there is that random door that you can’t access near the showers so maybe that’s where it will be

neocube117

Aug 7, 2021
I suppose that is true but just thought I’d put my two cents in. Also if it is banned in patron some games have some explaining to do lol I know like say Dominon a femdom game is pretty heavy on it and other stuff but still has it and it’s on patron but like I said if the creator just does not like it or more likely no one on his patron is clamoring for it then I get it.
I don’t know just a thought I had mostly just confused I guess as to why have like stuff saying toilet boy/slave but only pee unless like you mentioned patron now bans it which then I understand also unless I’m forgetting one of the big sub dom farts also are not in it which is at least a bigger following in the dom groups I don’t know just my two cents like I said. Not hating just wondering I guess. Now I’m just rambling

Mar 24, 2021
2 Questions, Can the hospital door be opened if so, how ? And to get the judge scene i didnt pay like 3,4 times and now i keep getting taken to the judge tho i have money and i cant get to the uptown cuz of this. Can anyone help me with this.

casper2107

Jun 29, 2020
2 Questions, Can the hospital door be opened if so, how ? And to get the judge scene i didnt pay like 3,4 times and now i keep getting taken to the judge tho i have money and i cant get to the uptown cuz of this. Can anyone help me with this.
For the hospital you need a little pacience. It will come if you play more days. With the uptown thing, i am not sure. iI was at the judge at a earlier stage of the game. Actually it is the same like the hospital. You need to play enough days to get there. But i do not know if it works the same when you was at the court. But it should.

Reactions: Curious BirdMan
4.10 star(s) 31 Votes