4.10 star(s) 31 Votes

nowwy

Aug 4, 2019
Hi,

Another fixed version ist out now:

Bugfixes: 0.7.2 fixes typos and grammar errors, but most importantly it has Charlene Miller and Dr. Horney scenes fixed. All scenes should be working now! Packed it with .rar to make the package smaller, so if you cannot open it you have to update your archiver (winrar, 7zip or what you are using).

Have a nice weekend ;)

Jan 21, 2021
does anyone have a save from like 6 months ago? i finished the game but i uninstalled it. I remember the last scene being with the clown girl ballbusting at school. if anyone has anything near that. or even a new save from like 3 or 4 updates ago.

lakano

Dec 8, 2020
Hi,

Another fixed version ist out now:

Bugfixes: 0.7.2 fixes typos and grammar errors, but most importantly it has Charlene Miller and Dr. Horney scenes fixed. All scenes should be working now! Packed it with .rar to make the package smaller, so if you cannot open it you have to update your archiver (winrar, 7zip or what you are using).

Mega

Workupload

Have a nice weekend ;)
Is the android version also fixed ?

nowwy

Aug 4, 2019
There is no android version for now.

Darktoz wrote:
"Working on a potential Mac version and I got a supporter working on the android port so that will be added soon."

lakano

Dec 8, 2020
There is no android version for now.

Darktoz wrote:
"Working on a potential Mac version and I got a supporter working on the android port so that will be added soon."
I have it installed on android from darktozes website linked from his twiter

xasiy

Oct 29, 2021
I wasn't called to the aministration on day 90. Is this because I loaded a save file from the older version? Eva Smith was my favourite charcter! Do I have to start all over again now?

Reactions: Scotsman1989
4.10 star(s) 31 Votes