4.10 star(s) 31 Votes

Johnny12

Aug 10, 2017
I wasn't called to the aministration on day 90. Is this because I loaded a save file from the older version? Eva Smith was my favourite charcter! Do I have to start all over again now?
yes you are not supposted to use older saves.

FutadomLover

Apr 9, 2018
I wasn't called to the aministration on day 90. Is this because I loaded a save file from the older version? Eva Smith was my favourite charcter! Do I have to start all over again now?

Story content ends after day 87 or so. You can still access the other content, though, because it is not bound to days.

yes you are not supposted to use older saves.
You are and you can use older saves. The scenes of the update can all be unlocked. You miss the scene with Mary and the nurse, but the hospital will appear on the map.

LurkerGuy

Mar 30, 2019
lol, so in a femdom game that has made futanari optional, pegging is where we draw the line now?

Can't remember a game from dark where a strap-on wasn't part of the gameplay. I remember that he even made a medieval metal strap-on in the dark elves game. So it took you quite some time to realize the direction, hehe :D

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ianuda

Johnny12

Aug 10, 2017
Story content ends after day 87 or so. You can still access the other content, though, because it is not bound to days.

You are and you can use older saves. The scenes of the update can all be unlocked. You miss the scene with Mary and the nurse, but the hospital will appear on the map.
okay my bad then i tried using old saves my game just crashed so i played it from beginning.

FutadomLover

Apr 9, 2018
He's definitely moved further into that, it's almost all strapon and futa now it feels.
Definitely not in my view. Because I wish it was. I find that footworship gets way too much scenes.

Maybe that only shows how difficult it is to please fans of the femdom genre because all the different subfetishes.

Reactions: smreg and Sasarko99

xasiy

Oct 29, 2021

Wait, are you saying there is no story content in the new update (like the adminstration scenes or the De Jaager scenes), or that it can't be accesed with older save files?

FutadomLover

Apr 9, 2018
Wait, are you saying there is no story content in the new update (like the adminstration scenes or the De Jaager scenes), or that it can't be accesed with older save files?
WCIDFY:

Catalina
Beth Murni
Bella Bloom
Lilith
Charlene Miller
Mistress Zitra
Major Roxxy
Nikki
The Judge
Mary (new char)
Mellie (new char)
Susan (new char)

Others:

Hospital Unlock scene (Happens on day 28!)
Veronica Payne (Uptown permit required, happens in school after that)
Uptown Job 3
Uptown Job 4
Hospital Check-Up 1
Hospital Check-Up 2
Dr. Horneys Therapy Session
Dr. Horney disciplines Mellie

Spacy7

Jun 30, 2020
Is there any continuation in story after we visit mayor for the 2nd time?? or is just some new scenes hear and there which we have to triggere

Randomdude169

Dec 31, 2020
I can't change sound options in-game, how can I mute music?
The sound settings are quite fickle, it always takes me several tries. Try to click on the rightmost square (full volume) of music and draw the mouse to the left until the bar gets to zero. Also this always seems to only work once, so you might need to go back into the main menu and then into the options again for another try.

Reactions: h-kingu
Nov 5, 2018
The requirement for the Church of Kink final test is absurd. You pretty much need to edit the save and give yourself at least 70+ or whatever in each skill. Not sure how important reputation is, mine was only at 7, I changed that too.
I had not much trouble with it. Been on day 80-90 and only one skill was lacking. So I spend two or three days training that skill at school and passed the test without issue.
You got to have gatekeeping or else the church of kink will be overflowing with unskilled riff-raff. Lol!

Reactions: pabo

lakano

Dec 8, 2020
I feel like im a barenstien bears situation i downloaded a android version of his itch website but now people tell me a andrlid version dosent exist are there news flr a finctioning andrlid port ?

4.10 star(s) 31 Votes