4.10 star(s) 31 Votes

tornasunder

Jun 13, 2017
I don't see why there's so much strap-on dildo pegging when there's already an entire futanari faction written into the game. Given that futanari is avoidable, you'd think the people who do avoid it (like me) are perhaps hoping for female characters, who are without dicks, who won't basically use another type of phallic shaped object for anal or mouth penetration. If Bella Bloom at the school, for example, is only ever going to use a strap-on dildo then she might as well have just been made into a futanari character instead.

Also, Darktoz really needs to update his assets now that he has gained himself a lot of support through Patreon. It looks like his games are made with DAZ3D and that his renders lack any sort of environmental lighting effects, etc. Every character I've seen also looks to be the outdated Genesis 2 figure from like 2016. I know femdom games are pretty uncommon and many people are just happy to have them, but at some point, we should hold them to higher standards. A lot of the characters are just so unappealing largely due to how old the assets are.

FutadomLover

Apr 9, 2018
I don't see why there's so much strap-on dildo pegging when there's already an entire futanari faction written into the game. Given that futanari is avoidable, you'd think the people who do avoid it (like me) are perhaps hoping for female characters, who are without dicks, who won't basically use another type of phallic shaped object for anal or mouth penetration. If Bella Bloom at the school, for example, is only ever going to use a strap-on dildo then she might as well have just been made into a futanari character instead.

Also, Darktoz really needs to update his assets now that he has gained himself a lot of support through Patreon. It looks like his games are made with DAZ3D and that his renders lack any sort of environmental lighting effects, etc. Every character I've seen also looks to be the outdated Genesis 2 figure from like 2016. I know femdom games are pretty uncommon and many people are just happy to have them, but at some point, we should hold them to higher standards. A lot of the characters are just so unappealing largely due to how old the assets are.
Please, don't make it sound like your personal preference is facts :rolleyes:

Strap-On pegging and Futanari is something entirely different. Darktoz is making regular polls and people are always asking for strap-on content. You want less? Why don't you go on his patreon and make your point. Sorry your fav character shoved a dildo in your ass, but in femdom games these things happen.

The engine is not Daz3D. It is Poser, an older software that doesn't get much updates anymore. I would say the figures are even older than Genesis 2 but I do not know.

The game is more than 3 years old, I think. Darktoz started it as a side project when he worked on captured by dark elves and the asylum. What do you expect, that the artstyle is suddenly changing? I have unpacked the content and there are over 3000 pictures. I doubt that he is going to simply redo them all.

havana11

Aug 6, 2021
Some further information:

Old savegames should work. If you play saves after day 28, you won't get the hospital unlock scene (ballbusting scene), but the hospital itself should be unlocked after day 28. Other than that, all scenes should be accessable!

Now, here is the scenes list, 20 new ones, long and animated, full of madness plus the new area. This time it isn't only focussed on the hospital, and some of the new scenes are really my favourite!

Please let me know if you can access all of these scenes or if you miss one!

WCIDFY:

Catalina
Beth Murni
Bella Bloom
Lilith
Charlene Miller
Mistress Zitra
Major Roxxy
Nikki
The Judge
Mary (new char)
Mellie (new char)
Susan (new char)

Others:

Hospital Unlock scene (Happens on day 28!)
Veronica Payne (Uptown permit required, happens in school after that)
Uptown Job 3
Uptown Job 4
Hospital Check-Up 1
Hospital Check-Up 2
Dr. Horneys Therapy Session
Dr. Horney disciplines Mellie
Whenever i try the Dr Horney training it brings me to the gym.

noonehere

Oct 23, 2017
Darktoz is one of the best content creators here. Of course you might want better engines etc. but guys.. be realistic. Most of this are solo developers trying to make additional money in spare times. They won't change anything about current games. You might expect something better i future productions but honestly, rarest thing is developer who finishes his projects and keep up his work for so long. Mostly we have unfinished games and beautiful start ups which fades in few weeks because dev chose to rander incredible images and get tired after 2 updates.. Darktoz is a rare gem and i will appreciate his work even at worst engines. I use a lot of free content which shows up here, as everyone i just can't throw my money carelessly, but i do support Darktoz from time to time. I just think he deserves it.
Can't wait for fix updated. Dr. Horney is my no.1 character from Asylium times..

nikope

May 14, 2021

Well said, and i hope the dev start using renpy ''hopefully''.

nowwy

Aug 4, 2019
Yes, same!

I think on patreon is already a fix online, the title says 0.71fixed!

Maybe someone can upload and update it here
The Fixed Version for "Dr. Horny Bug":

Mirrors will follow, after uploads are completed :)

Edit 1 Mirror No. 1:

Edit 2 Mirror No. 2:

Edit 3 Mirror No. 3:

Last edited:

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
Tried this game out for a while last night, and have enjoyed what I've played so far. Had a question though. Is there any kind of scene gallery, or an option to repeat scenes with different characters? I know that doing jobs shows a random scene related to that job. But say I wanted to see one of Jazz's exclusive scenes again. Is there any way to play them again? There doesn't seem to be now, but I was wondering if maybe the feature gets unlocked later or something? If not then imo the game could really benefit from some kind of replay system. Preferably eventually being able to talk to the character and select which of their scenes/actions you'd like to repeat (pegging, foot worship, etc). But just a basic scene gallery would also work.

ddaisy

Jun 5, 2019
What's the grind like in this game? Played the Asylum and Captured by Dark Elves some time ago, and the former was alright while the latter was such a slog that I've decided to take a longer break from dartktoz's creations.

Last edited:

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
Some further information:

Old savegames should work. If you play saves after day 28, you won't get the hospital unlock scene (ballbusting scene), but the hospital itself should be unlocked after day 28. Other than that, all scenes should be accessable!

Now, here is the scenes list, 20 new ones, long and animated, full of madness plus the new area. This time it isn't only focussed on the hospital, and some of the new scenes are really my favourite!

Please let me know if you can access all of these scenes or if you miss one!

WCIDFY:

Catalina
Beth Murni
Bella Bloom
Lilith
Charlene Miller
Mistress Zitra
Major Roxxy
Nikki
The Judge
Mary (new char)
Mellie (new char)
Susan (new char)

Others:

Hospital Unlock scene (Happens on day 28!)
Veronica Payne (Uptown permit required, happens in school after that)
Uptown Job 3
Uptown Job 4
Hospital Check-Up 1
Hospital Check-Up 2
Dr. Horneys Therapy Session
Dr. Horney disciplines Mellie
I couldn't see the hospital scene as I started after day 28 like you said. I was able to access all but Charlene Miller. Does that one have a secret requirement or something?

4.10 star(s) 31 Votes