4.10 star(s) 31 Votes

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
Either its just me or the files changed cause i read the posts here and i cant find w/e needed to change/edit the save file.

Its just 1 huge line now if you open it in notepad++.

EDIT: Can someone tell me how to cheat in money? and if giving money to upgrade the camp/bar do anything, cause i have been giving 10 for a while and nothing happened.

Last edited:
Reactions: Majd909

Taimant

Nov 26, 2018
Either its just me or the files changed cause i read the posts here and i cant find w/e needed to change/edit the save file.

Its just 1 huge line now if you open it in notepad++.

EDIT: Can someone tell me how to cheat in money? and if giving money to upgrade the camp/bar do anything, cause i have been giving 10 for a while and nothing happened.
it always has been this way as one long line... use the search function in notepad++ to find the correct line...
use >> ["com.degica.vnm.default"] << as search value and you'll find the correct spot...

and here just in case https://f95zone.to/threads/femdom-city-m-a-n-t-i-s-v0-6-2-darktoz.13828/page-21#post-1844704

Reactions: Darkarhon

pantypriv

Oct 9, 2021
Hi there, new to the site!
I can't seem to make the game run (I tried 3 different download sources), I start up the .exe file, and get a blank/black screen window...Is this a known bug?

Also, two of the download sources in the 1st post are down; Gofile and NOPY.

treborbc

Aug 15, 2020
I can't seem to make the game run (I tried 3 different download sources), I start up the .exe file, and get a blank/black screen window...Is this a known bug?

You could try the download from here

It's his site and it's free, so maybe that will work for you, if not then I guess someone here may have another suggestion.

Taimant

Nov 26, 2018

well you could try a UncleVT so he might do a reupload...

regarding your other problem maybe tell us your os? or system specs? :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

pantypriv

Oct 9, 2021
I was asking in a general way, in case it was a common error, but of course it could be only me ;)

Win10 64bit, system specs...unless its a driver/graphics card thing should my specs really matter?
I mean, this game doesn't look that interesting, if its a pain to solve this issue, I have plenty of other alternatives to spend my time on :sneaky:

Oh, in case if it wasn't clear; I appreciate the reply!

FutadomLover

Apr 9, 2018
I was asking in a general way, in case it was a common error, but of course it could be only me ;)

Win10 64bit, system specs...unless its a driver/graphics card thing should my specs really matter?
I mean, this game doesn't look that interesting, if its a pain to solve this issue, I have plenty of other alternatives to spend my time on :sneaky:

if you are not into femdom or dominant futanari, you should skip it. Otherwise it is one of the best. People have trouble with saving on later days, but I haven't heard that the game does not start. Have you unzipped it or are you trying to start it inside the zip folder?

Reactions: pantypriv

Taimant

Nov 26, 2018

of course its you :p

Since you let us know your general specs and arent using macos or something i dont have i actually can try to help ya ;)
And yes you should check if you start mantis with some kind of "perfomance enhancement" through your graphicscard managment center. This is not about the size of your dram or the speed of your gpu but certain settings might interfer. It was never the case for me with mantis but with other games from here...
What else you can try :

1. in previous builds of mantis there was a problem with fullscreen/windowed. Check the values in the file (win/full, resolution, etc.) maybe just delete it and let the program create a new one. Check this posting... https://f95zone.to/threads/femdom-city-m-a-n-t-i-s-v0-6-2-darktoz.13828/post-1844704
  2. was the mantis folder created in your $user folder? Check the savegameediting thread for its location. If its not existent you might have a problem with your user priviliges. Try to delete it and let the program create a new one...
  3. check what "perfomance enhancement" some of the mgmt tools you have installed are creating as mentioned above...
  4. did your unpacking run without any errors? Are you sure the checksum is correct? Depending what program you are using run a check to make sure you file isn't corrupted...
  5. go to make a donation and ask darktoz himself for help :p:p:p

Reactions: pantypriv

pantypriv

Oct 9, 2021
I have unzipped it and attempted to start it via the .exe file, yes. Also tried out the index file. No dice.
And like I said, I've downloaded the games from several sources(4) and the problem persists.

Well, I've been trying out a lot of indie games lately (via Tfgames and this site for example) and I've had zero issues with other games. Same goes for Steam games.

if you are not into femdom or dominant futanari, you should skip it.
:unsure: I try to keep an open mind, and like games with a variety of story elements and/or kinks, but TBH futanari really isn't my cup of tea, too...fantasy :p

Thanks for your suggestions, if anything I will revisit this in the future if there are new versions/updates.
Currently I'm enjoying Our Red String :) Which is quite...different to this ;)

4.10 star(s) 31 Votes