4.10 star(s) 31 Votes

Tutu064

Nov 19, 2019
Does anybody know if it's possible to edit the dialogue in this game? Can't seem to find the file. (no malicious intend, just for personal use)

Gamemaking

Dec 1, 2018
The requirement for the Church of Kink final test is absurd. You pretty much need to edit the save and give yourself at least 70+ or whatever in each skill. Not sure how important reputation is, mine was only at 7, I changed that too.
I have checked and you need just 29 and not over 70 in each skill that is tested. And no reputation.

Reactions: pabo

pabo

Oct 28, 2018
I played a fresh game on the latest build and I had to actually play around jobs in order to get the fail options as doing the corresponding jobs a bit more would make me pass them on the first try. So it isn't super difficult to pass them without cheating.

FutadomLover

Apr 9, 2018
I played a fresh game on the latest build and I had to actually play around jobs in order to get the fail options as doing the corresponding jobs a bit more would make me pass them on the first try. So it isn't super difficult to pass them without cheating.
true, also never had problems. didn't even know that you can fail all those tests.

JasonFoot92

Jul 9, 2020

zizouzazou

Apr 24, 2021
Does Anybody know to play the new verison with the old saves ? i played all the 0.5.6 and want to try the newer verson please

4.10 star(s) 31 Votes