4.10 star(s) 31 Votes

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
Yes, that is what I meant.

You get the reveal scene the same way like when you choose hannah. You need to spend 300 at the church, even if you choose the dark mother in the final

I think it might be a bug
Found her reveal scene after donating 350 in her own path

ironjoe123

Dec 28, 2017
does the new release have minor contents or major contents, it annoying to play the game from start again and again
a bunch of scenes in the church it doesn't progress the story anywhere else just the church story it like 6 to 8 new scenes

FutadomLover

Apr 9, 2018
wanted to share it, saw it is already shared in here, so i will give you the Changelog/Scenes list:

Test Jezebel

Test Donna /

Test Elizabeth

Test Mother Mayhem

Test Hannah

Test Jezebel 2

Test Hannah 2

Final Mother Sinistra

Final Jezebel

Final Hannah

Final Donna /

Final Elizabeth

Ceremony

Dark Mother Prayer

Area Unlock - Behind the Curtain

(With/without darkmother)

Jezebel

Hannah

old saves work, btw. at least for me

tornasunder

Jun 13, 2017
This was a good game initially and femdom was near impossible to find. I've been subbed to DarkToz before and used to be on the discord too, but I've definitely lost interest. His work is kind of slow which was fine when he was pretty much the only one, but now there's quite a few femdom games and I don't think this is that special anymore. Like the idea but maybe having so many different fetishes isn't for me. It makes updates so much slower and then I end up not liking most of the content anyway, and then I have less interest going forward.
I liked the game at first as well but there's still so many issues with it even a few years later, such as my being unable to load my save after updating the game, so now I have to start over and experience the same content I've already seen, potentially spend hours just to get to where I was before. Which is a "no thanks" from me. My time is limited, and therefore, valuable. The one time it does finally manage to load, it just crashes as soon as I click on something.

In addition to finding a different engine to use for his games, he desperately needs to update his assets, because those DAZ3D models and clothing and just the overall scenery he's using for his renders are more than a few generations old by now, and many of them look to be rendered just using the viewport rather than having any actual lighting effects, etc. There's a lot of other developers also relying on DAZ3D or Poser for their games as well so with the competition, Darktoz should definitely improve his CGs at the very least for whatever his next game is. He makes enough money from his Patreon now that he should be able to afford it.

Reactions: Oedipe

Gamemaking

Dec 1, 2018
Yes, that is what I meant.

You get the reveal scene the same way like when you choose hannah. You need to spend 300 at the church, even if you choose the dark mother in the final

I think it might be a bug
yes, it is a bug, darktoz already said that you should get the scene without pledging money when you choose the dark mother in the ceremony

Reactions: FutadomLover
Jun 10, 2020
Darktoz just put out a new update. Had a feeling he wasn't just going to leave us with the church thing for the next couple months.

Jul 30, 2020
anyone know how to edit a save from this game? I have played all the content so far and want to just start a fun run and would like to edit the money I have and the energy.

4.10 star(s) 31 Votes