4.10 star(s) 31 Votes

NSFWBabe

Jul 11, 2018
The nuances in this game are mind-blowingly well done. Kudos to the dev.

anyone know how to edit a save from this game? I have played all the content so far and want to just start a fun run and would like to edit the money I have and the energy.
On windows:
1. Play at least one day and earn some cash.
2. Save and close the game.
3. Go to C:/Users/(username)/AppData/Local/MANTIS.
4. Open up the User Data folder and then go to Default folder. Here are your saves. You want to edit the .vndata file, NOT the Header.vndata
5. Use any text editor (Notepad++) or upload the save to
6. Search for VariableStore. It should immediately be followed by "$ns":"gs"},["com.degica.vnm.default"],
7. Right after that you'll find a bunch of numbers, like so: [3,75,8,960,....
8. They each represent your energy, willpower, day and money (yes I edited mine :p)
9. Make whatever changes you want (carefully). Once done, save it (download and replace if you did it online).

All the variables in the game are stored there so you can experiment around and see what changes what in the game. Always maintain backups though in case of fuck ups.

Cheers!

PS: For the changes to get reflected, you need to do an activity pertaining to it. So if you edited cash, go spend or earn some to see the value update.

PPS: Don't go tooo crazy with the edits. I think skills max out at 100, cash at 10000, energy you can go beyond 8 but it gets reset each day and won't be visible eitherways. I'm sure there are more posts regarding this. Have a look around will ya!

Mar 18, 2019
The appdata folder is hidden, so you can open it easy by typing in the address bar %APPDATA% it will take you directly to C:\Users\"yourusername"\AppData\Roaming - from there you can go directory up and then click on your "APPDATA\LOCAL" folder. 0.png 1.png 3.png 4.png 5.png 6.png 7.png

Last edited:
Reactions: ifudu

ariaramnes

Mar 16, 2020
I'm new to this, what is the longevity of this game? what is the best way to make money? what is the point of giving money to the gang leader? any tips or advice for this game is welcome

pabo

Oct 28, 2018
Giving $100 to Jazz at the camp will unlock another job at House of Pain. Giving $100 to Red Hailey at Blue Oyster club will unlock a backstage futa job.
Talking to Alisha (need a bit of reputation) in Underpass will unlock Gym, which has a job as well as endurance training and several characters for interaction.
Uptown can be unlocked much later in the game, need to do okay with taxes and ask Eva Smith about working in Uptown area.
All the other locations are unlocked at certain days without any prerequisites.

Last edited:

pabo

Oct 28, 2018
As for tips to make money - just use all energy available and check how many days are left until tax day - they are day 10, 20, 30 and so on. Don't spend all money on school/gym training and donations as you won't have enough for tax day or even $10 to sleep and proceed to the next day. If you are completely broke and have no energy you can get a small boost once a day in the camp from a guy in maid uniform. Once shower is unlocked, you can get 1 point of energy cheaply every day, which will let to perform a 4-bar job instead of 3-bar one or 3-bar instead of 2-bar.

NSFWBabe

Jul 11, 2018
I'm new to this, what is the longevity of this game? what is the best way to make money? what is the point of giving money to the gang leader? any tips or advice for this game is welcome
The trick I follow is-
I. pre-learners (pay and learn skills):
a. 1 event (unlocks when you get certain stats and/or reputation up. ask "what can I do for you?")
b. the rest of the energy on earning $$$
c. save as much as you can and once / twice a week give money to Jazz and Hailey.

II. post-learners (when you unlock school and / or gym):
a. 1 event (unlocks when you get certain stats up. ask "what can I do for you?")
b. once (or twice if you can afford it) a week, spend money either at the gym or the school to learn relevant skills.
c. once (or twice if you can afford it) a week, give money to Jazz / Hailey (no point giving past $100 imo)
d. do the one event daily to progress and unlock more scenes in your preferred kinks.

ORRRR....

you can just edit your save files and cheat :p

ariaramnes

Mar 16, 2020
Giving $100 to Jazz at the camp will unlock another job at House of Pain. Giving $100 to Red Hailey at Blue Oyster club will unlock a backstage futa job.
Talking to Alisha (need a bit of reputation) in Underpass will unlock Gym, which has a job as well as endurance training and several characters for interaction.
Uptown can be unlocked much later in the game, need to do okay with taxes and ask Eva Smith about working in Uptown area.
All the other locations are unlocked at certain days without any prerequisites.

when you unlock the work in the house of pain, it's useless to give more money to jazz?

djv007

Apr 23, 2020
anyone know which game file to edit so that i can change my stats in game like money, day skills etc

4.10 star(s) 31 Votes