Recommending Femdom Finder

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
One thing I've always wondered, what is with the fixation on feet in femdom (particularly hetero femdom), I much prefer facesitting, and getting up in a girl's pussy or ass, or being smothered by ass or tits, than anything involving the feet, and I figure a girl would much prefer to have her pussy and ass worshipped than her feet
I think it depends on personal preference (though kissing feet is a symbolic thing to do, through which the kisser puts oneself below the position of the person who's feet are being kissed, so it works well with femdom too). Personally I found my foot fetish very early in my life, and through it I've entered the femdom world (you may say I've entered femdom feet first). Afaik it's one of the more common fetishes (also outside of femdom context) so it makes sense that there'll be a lot of folks among femdom fans who has it too. Anyway, while writing this post Princess of Femdom finished downloading, so...

Innocience

Mar 25, 2020
One thing I've always wondered, what is with the fixation on feet in femdom (particularly hetero femdom), I much prefer facesitting, and getting up in a girl's pussy or ass, or being smothered by ass or tits, than anything involving the feet, and I figure a girl would much prefer to have her pussy and ass worshipped than her feet
Besides the anatomical preferences, I would guestimate the following:
Foot fetishists don't have to be interested in femdom casting a wider net of people that might be interested in your content.

There's also the whole aspect of feet being far more advertized even in regular society simply by the plethora of shoes available; effectively making feet more enticing to a wider range of people.

Then there's the aspect of feet being the low point of human anatomy, naturally combining the act of bowing down, signifying your lower state with this worship as such, whereas worshipping the lower parts of a female requires either
a.) for the female to lower herself
b.) the male to rise from his lowest point.

And speaking personally, feet symbolize a sort of demeaning tool to manipulate you when you're on the ground - kind of like "you're not worthy to be touched; I equate you to the same level as I do the ground which I step on as well".

The act of worshipping ass or pussy don't have these nuances.

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
So, I've just started PoF and at the beginning you choose level of femdom (soft, brutal, perverts) and damn, the final one connects spit with scat :/ I hate scat, but love spitting... OK, I'm going back to playing.

Oh, and the game also greets you with "Inspired by Darktoz" message.

Edit: lol, we're playing as Old Willy and he's, well, old (and not good looking [but then again, noone here is]). Plus there's a lot of spelling mistakes.

Our first mission is to find a place to sleep, to do that we have to find random spot on a rather big map and click on it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Aseratrix

Opal Games

Mar 25, 2020
So, I've just started PoF and at the beginning you choose level of femdom (soft, brutal, perverts) and damn, the final one connects spit with scat :/ I hate scat, but love spitting... OK, I'm going back to playing.

Oh, and the game also greets you with "Inspired by Darktoz" message.

Edit: lol, we're playing as Old Willy and he's, well, old (and not good looking [but then again, noone here is]). Plus there's a lot of spelling mistakes.

Our first mission is to find a place to sleep, to do that we have to find random spot on a rather big map and click on it.
What game is PoF please? That combination sounds just what I....er, my friend really loves... ;-p

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
What game is PoF please? That combination sounds just what I....er, my friend really loves... ;-p
Princess of Femdom.

True, EW had really bad art, but the idea behind the game made up for the poor quality, let me know if that is true with this game
Well, the quality of the game is not high. There's not much a player can do after 1st choice, I could choose once between 4 scenes, but the rest was on autopilot. Story is extremely simple (it's like simplistic take on Femdom City or Karlsson's Gambit). There's no sound, models are ugly. There's quite a few kinks though (trampling, watersports, spit, scat, pony riding, verbal humiliation, slavery and more), but I didn't find them hot at all. TEW with it's style and setting worked well with my imagination, here I'm not immersed in the story at all. Playing as a old dude named Willy doesn't help. And the map clicking part was absolutely stupid.

After few scenes I have to choose now whose slave I want to be, but there's only 1 to "choose" from atm and her set of kinks plus how she looks don't really make me want to continue playing tbh. I'll drop later a comment on the game's thread, but seeing like I don't really have many good things to write maybe I'll refrain from writing anything.

Last edited:

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
I like both equally. There are very few things I don't like in femdom. It all comes down to the attitude of the girl. Many things can be done to express domination, humiliation, servitude, "being below"...you know, the dynamic of femdom itself. Whether its done by feet or by being sat on, or by providing oral pleasure, etc are just different ways to express the core: the feeling of being dominated, etc. You know the drill by now :)

Last edited:
Reactions: LAKueiJin

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Princess of Femdom.

Well, the quality of the game is not high. There's not much a player can do after 1st choice, I could choose once between 4 scenes, but the rest was on autopilot. Story is extremely simple (it's like simplistic take on Femdom City or Karlson's Gambit). There's no sound, model are ugly. There's quite a few kinks though (trampling, watersports, spit, scat, ponny riding, verbal humiliation, slavery and more), but I didn't find them hot at all. TEW with it's style and setting worked well with my imagination, here I'm not immersed in the story at all. Playing as a old dude named Willy doesn't help. And the map clicking part was absolutely stupid.

After few scenes I have to choose now whose slave I want to be, but there's only 1 to "choose" from atm and her set of kinks plus how she looks don't really make me want to continue playing tbh. I'll drop later a comment on the games thread, but seeing like I don't really have many good things to write maybe I'll refrain from writing anything.
I'm just really glad that there is a new femdom game, especially one that isn't shy featuring some harder stuff.

baxtus

Apr 15, 2021
Princess of Femdom.

Well, the quality of the game is not high. There's not much a player can do after 1st choice, I could choose once between 4 scenes, but the rest was on autopilot. Story is extremely simple (it's like simplistic take on Femdom City or Karlson's Gambit). There's no sound, model are ugly. There's quite a few kinks though (trampling, watersports, spit, scat, ponny riding, verbal humiliation, slavery and more), but I didn't find them hot at all. TEW with it's style and setting worked well with my imagination, here I'm not immersed in the story at all. Playing as a old dude named Willy doesn't help. And the map clicking part was absolutely stupid.

After few scenes I have to choose now whose slave I want to be, but there's only 1 to "choose" from atm and her set of kinks plus how she looks don't really make me want to continue playing tbh. I'll drop later a comment on the games thread, but seeing like I don't really have many good things to write maybe I'll refrain from writing anything.
Thanks, I think I can safely skip this game (at least until there is a big improvement made)

Reactions: Mister_M

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
I think it depends on personal preference (though kissing feet is a symbolic thing to do, through which the kisser puts oneself below the position of the person who's feet are being kissed, so it works well with femdom too). Personally I found my foot fetish very early in my life, and through it I've entered the femdom world (you may say I've entered femdom feet first). Afaik it's one of the more common fetishes (also outside of femdom context) so it makes sense that there'll be a lot of folks among femdom fans who has it too. Anyway, while writing this post Princess of Femdom finished downloading, so...
Interesting! I think many people come to femdom from a certain specific fetish. In my case tho, I was barely 10 years old and I had this feeling of submitting to girls, fetishes as we know them came later. So in my case whatever I feel like expresses the dynamic of femdom, its game!

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
Princess of Femdom.

Well, the quality of the game is not high. There's not much a player can do after 1st choice, I could choose once between 4 scenes, but the rest was on autopilot. Story is extremely simple (it's like simplistic take on Femdom City or Karlsson's Gambit). There's no sound, models are ugly. There's quite a few kinks though (trampling, watersports, spit, scat, pony riding, verbal humiliation, slavery and more), but I didn't find them hot at all. TEW with it's style and setting worked well with my imagination, here I'm not immersed in the story at all. Playing as a old dude named Willy doesn't help. And the map clicking part was absolutely stupid.

After few scenes I have to choose now whose slave I want to be, but there's only 1 to "choose" from atm and her set of kinks plus how she looks don't really make me want to continue playing tbh. I'll drop later a comment on the game's thread, but seeing like I don't really have many good things to write maybe I'll refrain from writing anything.
So for now, we are basically locked to one mistress. Are the kinks you mentioned all with her or does she have a separate list of kinks?

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
I didn't even look at the pics :p But if I could have fun playing Enslavement Wars I'm gonna assume I'll survive this game too :)
True, EW had really bad art, but the idea behind the game made up for the poor quality, let me know if that is true with this game
Am I the only one who thinks the "slave" (in my case always eventually mistress) in the "Enslavment Wars" was actually prettier than most of the characters in the pics for this game though? :unsure: And I agree it had bad art, but somehow "princess of femdom" looks worse... Still, kudos to the dev for trying I guess as it's their first game!

Last edited:
Reactions: Mister_M

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Am I the only one who thinks the "slave" (in my case always eventually mistress) in the "Enslavment Wars" was actually prettier than most of the characters in the pics for this game though? :unsure: And I agree it had bad art, but somehow "princess of femdom" looks worse... Still, kudos to the dev for trying I guess as it's their first game!
I think because it was drawn in a weird way I didn't feel it as real and my mind was filling the blanks. It's like I play old DooM and I still like the sprites, but when I play with mods that enhance graphics demons start to look too unnatural and artificial to me, like there's too much details for my mind to not try to get into working mode and not enough details to really immerse myself. I kinda feel similar thing in this case too, these models are just ugly, but realistic enough to accept them as they are. I'm not sure I can explain it well, but that's - more or less - how I feel about it.

Last edited:
Reactions: LAKueiJin

scoobzz

Dec 6, 2018
As the creator of this list I don't wish to argue about my definition. This definition is used advisedly and at minimum it represents one among many possible valid understandings of what is and what is not femdom. I won't dispute that other definitions may perhaps be possible, however this list, and therefore this thread operates with the above considerations in effect. Thanks for your understanding in advance!

Given the significant disparity in how femdom is defined in this thread, I think the bolded comment is an interesting insight. Femdom is simply any (sexual) relationship where the woman is dominant. Feet, facesitting, smother, etc. by contrast are all fetishes. What a girl might actually want versus what fetishes are depicted in a fantasy femdom relationship (of which you can probably throw out facesitting right along with feet) are two vastly different things.

I've always internally debated this, cause I (probably) prefer most or all of the fetishes Aseratrix prefers, but they cross a grey area when femdom becomes defined by specific fetish preferences. Of course, these are all fantasies and that's why we're all here anyways, so whatever, that's cool. But when you pick and choose how and when a woman can be dominant (i.e. in only the ways that make you happy i.e. your preferred fetishes), it REALLLY seems like it's actually just a maledom relationship where the expectation is for the woman to put a ton of effort and attention into entertaining your personal fetishes. In a perfect world (like the ones created by a game) our preferred partners would be just as much if not moreso into these fetishes, but the world is not perfect, and neither are the actual dominant women who exist outside of what is essentially a giant group of guys circle jerking with eachother about their fantasies.

I don't think there's necessarily anything wrong with gatekeeping the list of games by certain fetishes (after all, many of the games themselves do this), but femdom is way too nebulous of a definition for one person to just declare they own. tl;dr forced-bi is 100% a form of femdom, even if the fetish is not your cup of tea (nor mine).

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
Here's a very short fully-animated game (it's part VN part fighting simulator, so I'll just call it a "game") with 3 endings, one of them 100% femdom and 2 of them vanilla with a few elements that also make them slightly femdom-leaning. (albeit not enough to meet my or Aseratrix's definition of it) It takes 30 minutes or less to complete and the English is not great, but it has some nice 2D animations for the erotic scenes and I enjoyed the soft femdom ending.

Hu Tao Investigation
https://f95zone.to/threads/hu-tao-investigation-v1-0-namako.90102/

NARRATIVE
POOR

OTHER PATHS
YES (vanilla)

DOMINATION LEVEL
SOFT

FEMDOM FOCUS
DEDICATED (
it has only 3 erotic scenes, each viewable on its own route: one of them is 100% femdom with sock and foot licking content, as well as MC ejaculating from Hu Tao sitting on and rubbing his penis with her ass - defy her and lose the battle to get this one; one of them a handjob given by her while MC is immobilized - if you go along with her plan you get this one; and one of them a vanilla sex scene, but MC is smaller than her and in a kneeling position throughout the act, plus that she claims MC is "all hers" after he orgasms - you get this one if you defy her and defeat her in battle)

FETISH VARIETY
[Narrow] [early dev]

FETISH EXAMPLES

socks, foot licking, ass/butt-rubbing???
(I don't know whether there is a name for this fetish... :LOL:)

ORIENTATION
HETERO [MALE-SUB]

PROTAGONIST
MALE

GENRE
visual novel/fighting simulator

ART STYLE
animated 2d renders/anime drawing-style

GAME ENGINE
Game Maker Studio 2

STATUS
COMPLETE

DEV
Namako

OBSERVATIONS
"Genshin impact" setting

IMPORTANT
early dev, very short game, passable English

Reactions: Aseratrix

Innocience

Mar 25, 2020
tl;dr forced-bi is 100% a form of femdom, even if the fetish is not your cup of tea (nor mine).
I agree with what you said but also respect Aseratrix choice to define and use their own definition for their list. As long as that's communicated that way then that's fine - maybe a short sentence should mention this? Something like "femdom according to the definition in this spoiler tag" to make it more clear?

scoobzz

Dec 6, 2018
scoobzz My thoughts on this subject.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Aseratrix doesn't want to include games which only depict unpopular fetishes, which is fine, I wouldn't enjoy them either. It's another argument to turn around and say it isn't femdom though. The other comment about feet simply inspired a longer essay cause these convos happen in other femdom game threads too, and it's interesting (to me) to talk about.

Sunshaded

Jul 14, 2018
scoobzz I love thinking about this subject too. I even blogged about what I called "the femdom spectrum" a while back. Just so I have more context, could you mention an example of a game you'd have wanted to see in the list that was rejected? But yeah, in any case, I think Aseratrix is just saying that he's using his own definition of femdom for the list, not that other people aren't allowed to have their own definitions of femdom.

Feet are awesome. It's absolutely a crime the only foot tag we have on f95 is footjob. This is why I love VNDB: they already had a foot licking trait, and they accepted my request to also add a shoe licking trait.

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes