Recommending Femdom Finder

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
Just played the 0.28 version of Boring Days, AntiMyx added a hard Femdom scene to this one involving Quinn and Natalie from the first memory event, I think all Femdom fans will be quite happy with it
Nice! Although I haven't even played any of the memories yet cause it said it would increase my confidence! :LOL: Honestly, it was rather nice to see the gradual changes as I got the maid's obedience all the way down to -40, but at least in update 0.27 confidence goes down PAINFULLY SLOW, if at all! The lowest I managed to get it to was 32, (maid's disobedience was already past the maximum level for new scenes for a long time) and then I gave up, found this online , uploaded on it one of the saves which I had on disk, did ctrl+f for the word "confidence", switched it in both places where it appeared from 32 to 1, downloaded the edited save and miraculously it worked! :LOL: (I pasted the link here just in case anyone also needs a confidence decrease for their save)

I actually like Jenny quite a bit too, not just the maid or wife, but sadly there wasn't a follow-up visit to the mall with her and your wife after the one when you see her boyfriend massage her feet... :( (I was hoping for one where, after you did it in private for your wife, you would also accept to do it publicly on her or Jenny's insistence, or maybe for servicing them when they're at your house and the maid has already left) Do you know whether there's any new submissive content with her and/or the maid as well, baxtus?

Last edited:

baxtus

Apr 15, 2021
Nice! Although I haven't even played any of the memories yet cause it said it would increase my confidence! :LOL: Honestly, it was rather nice to see the gradual changes as I got the maid's obedience all the way down to -40, but at least in update 0.27 confidence goes down PAINFULLY SLOW, if at all! The lowest I managed to get it to was 32, (maid's disobedience was already past the maximum level for new scenes for a long time) and then I gave up, found this online , uploaded on it one of the saves which I had on disk, did ctrl+f for the word "confidence", switched it in both places where it appeared from 32 to 1, downloaded the edited save and miraculously it worked! :LOL: (I pasted the link here just in case anyone also needs a confidence decrease for their save)

I actually like Jenny quite a bit too, not just the maid or wife, but sadly there wasn't a follow-up visit to the mall with her and your wife after the one when you see her boyfriend massage her feet... :( (I was hoping for one where, after you did it in private for your wife, you would also accept to do it publicly on her or Jenny's insistence, or maybe for servicing them when they're at your house and the maid has already left) Do you know whether there's any new submissive content with her and/or the maid as well, baxtus?
Nothing else added since the last update in the main story

• Sad
Reactions: LAKueiJin

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Nice! Although I haven't even played any of the memories yet cause it said it would increase my confidence! :LOL: Honestly, it was rather nice to see the gradual changes as I got the maid's obedience all the way down to -40, but at least in update 0.27 confidence goes down PAINFULLY SLOW, if at all! The lowest I managed to get it to was 32, (maid's disobedience was already below the maximum level for scenes for a long time) and then I gave up, found this online , uploaded on it one of the saves which I saved on disk, did ctrl+f for the word "confidence", switched it in both places where it appeared from 32 to 1, downloaded the edited save and miraculously it worked! :LOL: (I pasted the link here just in case anyone also needs a confidence decrease for their save)
Yeah, after my saves became useless few times I just started editing values in the sugarcube. It's one of my favs game, but - as was said earlier here - the slow/small updates and grindy repetition are really killing it imo. Hope that dev will keep his word and drop next update before the month will end.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Looks like a great position to be in

What is the name of the game?
Its not a game just art. You can find this and similar art on deviantart. If you have an account then this specific pic is from .

baxtus

Apr 15, 2021
One thing I've always wondered, what is with the fixation on feet in femdom (particularly hetero femdom), I much prefer facesitting, and getting up in a girl's pussy or ass, or being smothered by ass or tits, than anything involving the feet, and I figure a girl would much prefer to have her pussy and ass worshipped than her feet

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes