Recommending Femdom Finder

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes

baxtus

Apr 15, 2021
scoobzz I love thinking about this subject too. I even blogged about what I called "the femdom spectrum" a while back. Just so I have more context, could you mention an example of a game you'd have wanted to see in the list that was rejected? But yeah, in any case, I think Aseratrix is just saying that he's using his own definition of femdom for the list, not that other people aren't allowed to have their own definitions of femdom.

Feet are awesome. It's absolutely a crime the only foot tag we have on f95 is footjob. This is why I love VNDB: they already had a foot licking trait, and they accepted my request to also add a shoe licking trait.
I'm not saying there is anything wrong with having a foot fetish, but it seems too excessive to me in Femdom depictions

Maybe I'm wrong, but I would think a girl would prefer to get orgasms over having her foot covered in saliva. I would think that if a girl had a slave, she would prefer to have them eating her ass and pussy and giving her as many orgasms as she would like, instead of coating her foot and shoes.

Sunshaded

Jul 14, 2018
baxtus You could probably find out more information about foot-related fetishes in a femdom context if you Googled it. It's about as legitimate to see foot fetish elements in femdom situation as it is to see, say, bondage or whips. The symbolism is feet in different cultures is also something you can Google. If that doesn't help clarify; I have no clue; I just have trouble wrapping my head around the idea that feet being involved in femdom could be excessive.

I agree that the idea of one's foot being coated in slobber isn't appealing (to me as a guy, but I imagine many women can relate). That said, it's rare to see a domme order a slave to lick her entire foot like that... It's more common to have kissing or more reserved, brief licking. On the other hand, if the domme wears boots she will probably occasionally order the slave to "clean my boots!" by licking off and eating all the dirt from the walk outside she's just been on. At least, these kinds of scenes are relatively common when it comes to tongue + feet. Trampling is a whole other ball game.

scoobzz

Dec 6, 2018
I'm not saying there is anything wrong with having a foot fetish, but it seems too excessive to me in Femdom depictions

Maybe I'm wrong, but I would think a girl would prefer to get orgasms over having her foot covered in saliva. I would think that if a girl had a slave, she would prefer to have them eating her ass and pussy and giving her as many orgasms as she would like, instead of coating her foot and shoes.
Femdom depictions are overwhelmingly written by men. They're generally male-centric and don't really consider what a girl wants. Even the notion that a girl would want a slave that'd eat her ass and pussy; albeit more likely than wanting her feet worshipped, is still imposing a fetish onto an 'ideal' femdom scenario. The question sort of answers itself anyways, it's an idealistic fantasy, and for an improbable fetish simply means all the more reason to create a fantasy for it.

As for feet, they are historically associated with subservience. You prostrate yourself at one's feet in many cultures to show that they are superior to you. It bears the symbolism of literally being beneath someone socially and physically. It carries the same strong connotations in a sexual relationship defined by power dynamics. Feet are also sometimes depicted as symbolic of the working class; only a pampered princess (or prince) could have afforded to have clean, well kept feet, further reinforcing the power dynamic. It carries a social stigma around foot fetishes which adds a layer of humiliation to enjoying something most others would be socially (and sometimes physically) disgusted by. It's not as uncommon as you think-- at least in a dom/sub relationship.

Like Sunshaded said, feet are very cliché in femdom fantasies. I really never liked feet until I got into femdom.

baxtus

Apr 15, 2021
baxtus You could probably find out more information about foot-related fetishes in a femdom context if you Googled it. It's about as legitimate to see foot fetish elements in femdom situation as it is to see, say, bondage or whips. The symbolism is feet in different cultures is also something you can Google. If that doesn't help clarify; I have no clue; I just have trouble wrapping my head around the idea that feet being involved in femdom could be excessive.

I agree that the idea of one's foot being coated in slobber isn't appealing (to me as a guy, but I imagine many women can relate). That said, it's rare to see a domme order a slave to lick her entire foot like that... It's more common to have kissing or more reserved, brief licking. On the other hand, if the domme wears boots she will probably occasionally order the slave to "clean my boots!" by licking off and eating all the dirt from the walk outside she's just been on. At least, these kinds of scenes are relatively common when it comes to tongue + feet. Trampling is a whole other ball game.
Well as I said, symbolism is one thing, but the other issue is how much the Domme would enjoy it compared to other stuff.

As you say, women probably can relate on what they find appealing

I figure a woman would enjoy having her pussy eaten as much as a guy would enjoy receiving oral, and I would think that if a guy would prefer to receive oral than have their feet kissed or licked, so would a girl.

So yeah, I think it's overrepresented in femdom

Reactions: LAKueiJin

baxtus

Apr 15, 2021
Femdom depictions are overwhelmingly written by men. They're generally male-centric and don't really consider what a girl wants. Even the notion that a girl would want a slave that'd eat her ass and pussy; albeit more likely than wanting her feet worshipped, is still imposing a fetish onto an 'ideal' femdom scenario. The question sort of answers itself anyways, it's an idealistic fantasy, and for an improbable fetish simply means all the more reason to create a fantasy for it.
But it's not really imposing a fetish, since I'm discussing what the woman will prefer

Reactions: Aseratrix

Sunshaded

Jul 14, 2018
So yeah, I think it's overrepresented in femdom
Ah, so that's what you meant by "excessive" (I wasn't sure how to interpret that word): overrepresented. Depending on how you define it, maybe that's true. It's represented a lot.

I know there are some subfetishes of femdom that are more popular with men than women. And based on anecdotes, I've heard that feet is among them (see: this meme from the Tower of Trample Discord). So maybe this whole conversation wouldn't have happened if you had phrased it as "more men are into feet than women" since that's a clear and probably uncontroversial statement.

Last edited:

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
Ah, so that's what you meant by "excessive" (I wasn't sure how to interpret that word): overrepresented. Depending on how you define it, maybe that's true. It's represented a lot.

I know there are some subfetishes of femdom that are more popular with men than women. And based on anecdotes, I've heard that feet is among them (see: this meme from the Tower of Trample Discord). So maybe this whole conversation wouldn't have happened if you had phrased it as "more men are into feet than women" since that's a clear and probably uncontroversial statement.
Well I am into foot worship but not footjobs. As far as it concerns just the worship part, I have met only two dominant women, who weren't into that. They were claiming to be too ticklish for that. But yeah even most more vanilla type women seemed to enjoy foot worship in my experience.
The biggest mismatch, again in my experience, seems to be pegging, which seems to be popular with a good amount of subs, but not that many Dommes, at least in comparison.

Another thing here is that footjobs, handjobs, blowjobs or even pegging are activities the woman does to actively bring her partner to an orgasm. Most women into femdom I got to know certainly prefer the sub to concentrate on their own direct pleasure/orgasm instead. The cock hungry Domme, who wants her "sub" to cum over and over, while not even thinking about having an orgasm herself, is something I never saw in real life. In many "femdom" games, especially Japanese ones, that seems to be the default type though. In comparison to that, no kink or fetish seems to be really excessive or ridiculously overrepresented imho.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020

Is there a name for this meme? I would really like to edit it and start using it on a few other pages :)

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
But did those women say they preferred foot worship to having their pussy eaten? You pointed out at least two women you knew who didn't want foot worship, how many women did you meet that didn't like their pussy being eaten?
Ahm, none. I mean I talked with one, who wasn't into that, but naturally had no desire to meet her then.;) So yeah of course cunnilingus is more popular, but again foot worship is definitely not unpopular. I think most women you would hear voice disgust about it publicly, imagine some creepy guy slobering over their feet or are just too shy to say something positive about it openly. Again in my experience in private, with someone a woman is attracted to, it's a total different thing. Even something more extreme as watersport is something, the vast majority of women I met were totally fine with and even into (the female solely as giver of course).
When it comes to realism in femdom games, the only sexual thing which I find really unrealistic is when a woman doesn't care about her own orgasm. Anything else certainly has differing amounts of popularity, but can be found, if you look long enough.
Okay, was just thinking that professional dominatrices are probably the group, which wouldn't care about too much physical intimacy and/or receiving orgasms. But well that are special cases.

P.S.: Want to add that foot worship led very often to pussy or ass worship in my experience. So yeah foot worship is something I would personally consider as a form of foreplay before the main act in a lot of cases. On it's own it is seldom enough.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Well I am into foot worship but not footjobs. As far as it concerns just the worship part, I have met only two dominant women, who weren't into that. They were claiming to be too ticklish for that. But yeah even most more vanilla type women seemed to enjoy foot worship in my experience.
The biggest mismatch, again in my experience, seems to be pegging, which seems to be popular with a good amount of subs, but not that many Dommes, at least in comparison.

Another thing here is that footjobs, handjobs, blowjobs or even pegging are activities the woman does to actively bring her partner to an orgasm. Most women into femdom I got to know certainly prefer the sub to concentrate on their own direct pleasure/orgasm instead. The cock hungry Domme, who wants her "sub" to cum over and over, while not even thinking about having an orgasm herself, is something I never saw in real life. In many "femdom" games, especially Japanese ones, that seems to be the default type though. In comparison to that, no kink or fetish seems to be really excessive or ridiculously overrepresented imho.
I agree with this one 100% percent. Thanks for taking the time to chime in!

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
I don't think everybody into femdom needs to have a bisexual orientation.
I don't want to change anything regarding finder or your definition of femdom. I just wanted to say that forced bi/forced gay is indeed a suprisingly (to me at least) popular femdom kink. When you go to, let's say, femdomcult there's a ton of forced bi, suck BBC, domme reprogams you to be gay, domme pimps you out to men, etc. vids. There're really popular. So I guess for many it is part of femdom; personally it's obviously not my cup of tea, and similarly to you I see femdom as submitting to women, not to other men. Though in some scenarios women sometimes force 2 (or more) men to have sex with each other, give bj, etc. for her own amusement so she is still on dominant position, so technically it's still femdom.

• Hey there
Reactions: Aseratrix

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
I don't want to change anything regarding finder or your definition of femdom. I just wanted to say that forced bi/forced gay is indeed a suprisingly (to me at least) popular femdom kink. When you go to, let's say, femdomcult there's a ton of forced bi, suck BBC, domme reprogams you to be gay, domme pimps you out to men, etc. vids. There're really popular. So I guess for many it is part of femdom; personally it's obviously not my cup of tea, and similarly to you I see femdom as submitting to women, not to other men. Though in some scenarios women sometimes force 2 (or more) men to have sex with each other, give bj, etc. for her own amusement so she is still on dominant position, so technically it's still femdom.
I know that there is a segment who likes those things, but as far as I am concerned that is too wide a definition, if femdom would be literally swarmed with those scenes, I would be left without a single game to play :( Plus I truly believe that what I consider as a misunderstanding of what femdom is, its not limited to this site. Maybe there is a concerted conspiracy to kill genuine femdom? :unsure: I wouldn't be surprised, its too "feministic" for some folks, and there is no shortage in hating females even in some femdom circles. Maybe my commitment to feminism also colors my approach, I won't deny that.

I stand my ground on this issue for a reason, I truly believe that my definition at least serves to separate the core of femdom from its much more fuzzy peripheries. I actually believe that every genre has a "periphery zone" where things are a lot less clear, but if we lose sight of the core principles of what makes something something, we may end up having to play "femdom" games one day in which you'll only suck dicks. I also think that the categories on femdomcult are reflecting some of my concerns, albeit not entirely consequently, for example you have "trans-dom" separated from "femdom". They should also make a category called "bi-dom", problem solved!!!

Also I think that the idea of women pimping you out to males misses the whole point of being into femdom in the first place.

Finally, if people are really dissatisfied with my "purist" definition, I can always end the thread for the sake of some peace of mind. Would people really want that? I hope not.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 10 Votes