Recommending Femdom Finder

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
I was a bit surprised that this game wasn't on the list. May be it just went under the radar. Anyway:
Calibration Error [v1.2] [ApolloSeven]
The main theme of this game is transformation. Depending on your choices will you stay as man or turn into femboy or became a real woman.
Hi, just dropped by and saw this comment. I checked out the game's page...It seems to be a game focused on sissification. I personally don't play those [I tried some, all went into a gay direction], so I don't know how much femdom this one even has.
In the OP, there are instructions how to present a game for the list, and other details about what makes a game qualify. Thanks!

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Last edited:

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
It just occurred to me, that i forgot to mention this tiny (hehe) gem:
[RPGM] Tiny Misadventures [v0.3] [DevS098] | F95zone
Its miniguy themed game with pretty dominant girls (from soft mommydom to quite abusive chicks), one of my personal favorites.
P.S. One of girls is futa, so be warned.
In the OP, there are instructions how to present a game for the list, and other details about what makes a game qualify. Thanks!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Sunshaded

Jul 14, 2018
The problem with Futa is that a lot of western writter treat like a trans character with somewhat male mannerism, so I can understand the lack of femdom vibe. In Eroge is completely different, Futa is always a clear female personality so I kind of love the character.
^ Just wanted to say that you nailed a large part of the reason there's a "futa are men" perception among Aseratrix and others; I have the example same opinion as you here. It's true that Japanese futas also tend to have strong sex drives, but the way they express it is... yeah, different.

This perception doesn't really bother me, though. Keep in mind the vast majority of games with futadom also have non-futadom femdom (stuff like Detective Masochist, Energy Drain, Starless, Captured by Dark Elves, FemDomination 2, etc.) so if someone put together detailed info based on Aseratrix's template he wouldn't object to adding them to the list. In fact, as I'm typing this up, I see that he more or less said the same thing in a reply just now. ...Frankly, the only major English-readable games I can think of that are pure futadom are, I think, Futadom World and Captured4You (they're also both prime examples of games having that kind of "male mannerisms" atmosphere you mentioned, where the women roughly treat the guys like cum dumpsters).

To all: I will not be participating with the same frequency as I used to in discussions from now on for the foreseeable future [probably some months], due to quite a number of time-constraints I am facing. I will check in often tho to see if any game suggestions are posted, and will update the list with a frequency of once/week if everything goes smoothly.
Take care! (y) I can kinda relate, I need to put a pause on some of my personal projects soon so that I can finally start my Christmas shopping. Thanks for checking in periodically in spite of your busy schedule.

By the way, I accidentally forgot to click on a latest thread update, so it hasn't notified me since Friday, which I somehow didn't notice. Since, the thread jumped from 59 to 67 pages. o_O I actually visited the thread today because I wanted to recommend/suggest Crazy GameMaster: The 7 Crystals.

It also has a sequel called Crazy GameMaster: Dolphins and a side story taking place between the two games called Crazy GameMaster: The Witch, but I won't be going to the trouble of putting together submissions at this point.

The CrazyGame Master series is a bit niche because it's foot-focused and because it lacks actual sex, but if that's not a dealbreaker for you, you might love it. The reviews on f95 for The 7 Crystals are pretty much all glowing, and based on what I've seen people who played the sequel Dolphins (including me) liked it even more.

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Anyone tried Hunter of Sin? I tried it just now, but found it boring as hell and stopped playing before I've encounter any h scene (just killed approx. 10-15 monsters, leveled up, unlocked 2 skills, discovered new town and deleted the game). Is the game better later, should I brace myself cause there's some nice content awaiting later on?

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Ok, basically a warning for anyone: I tried this game. If you like femdom and dislike maledom stay far, far, far away from this one. Its the classic - if you take the submissive options - then a girl merely pimps you out to be a gay-slave! I guess I was trolled with this one real bad. I can say with 100% confidence that this game has 0% femdom and it will never ever get onto this list.

Last edited:

baxtus

Apr 15, 2021
Ok, basically a warning for anyone: I tried this game. If you like femdom and dislike maledom stay far, far, far away from this one. Its the classic - if you take the submissive options - then a girl merely pimps you out to be a gay-slave! I guess I was trolled with this one real bad. I can say with 100% confidence that this game has 0% femdom and it will never ever get onto this list.
I remember playing this game,

You are correct that most of the paths are not good, but there are 2 or 3, paths that end up in a Lesbian/Lezdom outcome

Last edited:

scoobzz

Dec 6, 2018
I mean, I haven't played it and haven't had the chance to read the context behind the story, but this sounds like forced bi which is a form of femdom. I'm not into it either, but it's still a dominant female in control (of two males in this case).

baxtus

Apr 15, 2021
Just played the 0.28 version of Boring Days, AntiMyx added a hard Femdom scene to this one involving Quinn and Natalie from the first memory event, I think all Femdom fans will be quite happy with it

Reactions: LAKueiJin

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
I mean, I haven't played it and haven't had the chance to read the context behind the story, but this sounds like forced bi which is a form of femdom. I'm not into it either, but it's still a dominant female in control (of two males in this case).
Not according to the definition used for the list. Plus its not even forced-bi [which I also don't consider femdom in the least]. The girl transforms you with a machine and then a professor at school makes you his bitch separately at least on the route I ended up being.

Last edited:
Reactions: LAKueiJin

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
I remember playing this game,

You are correct that most of the paths are not good, but there are 2 or 3, paths that end up in a Lesbian/Lezdom outcome

I will not put any games in the list which are like this game: contain maledom, forced-gay, bimboification, etc. I intend to keep this list exclusively on femdom. For those who disagree: this list, this thread is not for you.

PS: to avoid any further confusion, I will add a short list of things which I don't consider femdom in line with the already present definiton.

baxtus

Apr 15, 2021

I will not put any games in the list which are like this game: contain maledom, forced-gay, bimboification, etc. I intend to keep this list exclusively on femdom. For those who disagree: this list, this thread is not for you.
Nah, I agree with you, the number of good paths is too limited IMO, there are a lot of more bad paths than good ones. I'm just pointing out that there are some good paths.

To avoid the professor, you need to not do any of the work he assigns.

lakano

Dec 8, 2020
Which game ?

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
OK, I spent some time with this, but I added the following as a spoiler to the OP:

First a short recap of the used definition:

Femdom = female domination // hence subs can be male, female or futa, but the doms can only be female. Additionally, femdom is also about serving, admiring, worshiping, exalting, glorifying and elevating females and females only. Hence females used only as proxies for male bisexual or homosexual desires is aganinst the spirit of the used definition. Femdom should not be merely a pretext to enact bisexual or male-homosexual and maledom or futadom content.
Femdom can be: female on male [hetero-femdom], female on female [lezdom], female on futa. In terms of MC's, femdom can feature dominant females [fem-dom MC], sub males, sub females, sub futas.

Besides the self-explanatory ones [such as vanilla and maledom], the following fetishes are not considered femdom in this list:

Bimboification, Futadom, Forced-bi [or gay].

Sissification, Feminization are also not to be confused with femdom. However if sissification/feminization happens in a game, but the relationship continues to be embedded into otherwise femdom relationships with others who are dominant females [so if it doesn't replace femdom with maledom, futadom, forced-bi and forced-gay], then it can still be considered femdom with a particular fetish/flavor.

In several cases when a game in the list has non-femdom elements [and there are many of those], they are noted and qualified according to their prevalence. For example: they may be found on alternate routes [in which case all the power to them], or they may be found as optional, and narrative elements in some otherwise femdom-dedicated games/routes, then the game is [melded] <-aka it has no pure femdom path. In case these contents are not completely avoidable, the game will not be considered dedicated to femdom, but [mixed] to [marginal].

As the creator of this list I don't wish to argue about my definition. This definition is used advisedly and at minimum it represents one among many possible valid understandings of what is and what is not femdom. I won't dispute that other definitions may perhaps be possible, however this list, and therefore this thread operates with the above considerations in effect. Thanks for your understanding in advance!

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes