• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity Abandoned Femdom Hotel [v1.0] [FDvice]

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes

NPC041188

Oct 23, 2019
No matter what I set the resolution to it looks like the image at the top of the last page. You can't read it because the text is forced off. If you resize the window same issue.
was wondering if they'd fixed that yet
am gonna wait to the game gets that sorted before I play it again

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I had same problem on laptop, couldn't fix it. Could use on a desktop ok. Taking a break while waiting on a render, and for me, this game is such a pleasant stress relief...ahhhhh! Haha!

nanar

Feb 8, 2019
PLS! SOMEONE SOLVE THE SCREEN GLITCH.LIKE HOW DE HECK ARE YOU NOT GETTING THAT GLITCH .I MEAN I TRIED THIS GAME ON ALL THE MONITORS ON MY HOUSE (A LOT OF MONITORS BELIEVE ME) AND STILL THE GAME DOESNT DISPLAY PROPERLY

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Choo-choo

Choo-choo

Aug 8, 2017
PLS! SOMEONE SOLVE THE SCREEN GLITCH.LIKE HOW DE HECK ARE YOU NOT GETTING THAT GLITCH .I MEAN I TRIED THIS GAME ON ALL THE MONITORS ON MY HOUSE (A LOT OF MONITORS BELIEVE ME) AND STILL THE GAME DOESNT DISPLAY PROPERLY
:unsure: not expert in Unity, but thats creator "fuck up", user interface and ingame content must scale with window size, pretty sure such feature is standart for Unity and not active in this game

Mar 18, 2019
I have played the game in every possible resolutions and everything is fine for me...Maybe it is the OS - i'm playing the game on Win7 x64 - i will try other OS.

Mar 18, 2019
OK people - i run some simulations and i need some help from You all...I have try the game on these OS Win7x64, Win8/8.1 x64 and Win10x64 - all installed on desktop pc - Everything is OK with the screen resolution, resizing the screen etc. My question is how many of You all experiencing problems on desktop machines and notebooks an what OSes You use?

Update:
<Solved> Unity games won't run on Windows 10 1709

Reactions: nanar

nanar

Feb 8, 2019
OK people - i run some simulations and i need some help from You all...I have try the game on these OS Win7x64, Win8/8.1 x64 and Win10x64 - all installed on desktop pc - Everything is OK with the screen resolution, resizing the screen etc. My question is how many of You all experiencing problems on desktop machines and notebooks an what OSes You use?

Update:
<Solved> Unity games won't run on Windows 10 1709
Wow nice research! i will try to apply the method they mention in the thread.Thanks in advance!

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
So... I'm having a problem. The first time I played, I went all the way to the management office on the third floor and saw the story of the babysitter. Then I chose an option (enslavement), and the game said it was the end of content, thanks for playing, etc. After that I played again (twice actually now), but when I get to the management office and go in, I can't get past the two secretaries. The message box says "FINISH (Press Space)", but no matter how much I press space nothing changes. This looks like a bug. Has anyone else had this problem?

EDIT: also, the trampling scene with the babysitter and the boy looked a little buggy -- the boy sometimes disappeared and appeared in another position. It certainly doesn't look as smooth as most other scenes.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 4 Votes