Unity Abandoned Femdom Hotel [v1.0] [FDvice]

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes

FoOt Hunter

Aug 6, 2018
I don't know if U guys talked about this, but can someone help me? I'm having a problem after she go for 2 women. When she finish talking to then, the screen expand and I can't find any options. There's a proper quality to play his game?

Reactions: nanar

nanar

Feb 8, 2019
I don't know if U guys talked about this, but can someone help me? I'm having a problem after she go for 2 women. When she finish talking to then, the screen expand and I can't find any options. There's a proper quality to play his game?
DUDE! i have the same problem.its all attached to the ridiculois BUG that doesnt let player see the entire picture.

Reactions: FoOt Hunter
Mar 18, 2019
try install the game under windows 7 - i have no problems there!
Many users of windows 10 complaint with the same problem.
Update:
<Solved> Unity games won't run on Windows 10 1709

Aug 4, 2019
Stumbled across this the other day and I tried playing it but I don't know if it is my pc or just bugs. Hoping someone will be able to tell me if it is something I'm doing. I'm using a windows 7 laptop I had so I don't think I'm having the graphical issues people keep mentioning. There is a load game option but I don't see any option menu or key to save a game. I've had unity error out on me and lost what little progress I made.

The first encounter is a chore the hitbox doesn't feel right. There are times I kick and get air when the foot collides with the character model and there are other times I'll kick air but score a hit. The interrogation afterwards is annoying. Hammer the same button really fast to get the dialogue to move forward at a snails pace. I had to restart after that because the character model disappeared on the next encounter and nothing was happening.

Made it out side and got to the can't move encounter. That's where I'm stuck. I hit left control and it will do the kick animation but it won't connect. Then I'll hammer away at it and I'll get about four hits, then I keep hitting control but it stops doing the kick animation, plays one kick animation and I've lost the encounter. I tried it several times and the encounter goes roughly like that every time.

I want to enjoy it cause the character model is nice. The story seems interesting. I'm just having too many issues for it to be anything other than annoying. I was hoping someone would tell me there is some bug I'm triggering or maybe a way to remap the controls because the input tab when the game launches does nothing for me.

snoupy

Jun 4, 2019
if the creator listen to us, please do somethinf for saving the game... there is no option

NPC041188

Oct 23, 2019
So has it actually been fixed? Does the game fit now? Can we read what's been said?
Don't want to waste time if the old problems are still there

treborbc

Aug 15, 2020
OMG, I can actually play as close to myself as possible in a game for once, haha! :) Let's hope...

But I can't get it to fit on my screen properly :(
As a BIG fan of Karlsson's Gambit, and a patron, am I allowed to smile, just a little, to myself at your frustrations :LOL:

treborbc

Aug 15, 2020
I have, so far, no issue with the screen etc, but I do have a problem with the guy covered in blood on the floor in the corridor after I've dealt with the ball-kicking scene...every time I'm there the script says he's either asleep or dead, I keep on pressing the left ctrl key, then he seems to disappear and it starts all over again...what's going on?

Kukuok

Oct 28, 2020
I played like 20 minutes and got end credit after MC killed his brother. So, no school dominates like the preview? or I was missing something?

curiosity

Aug 10, 2017
too bad, seems good but too many control bug... :( By miracle I launch the balls shoot but I'm block with no action in the second screen... Except I don't understood but for me left action speak about the Mouse button, i'm right?

thath

Oct 29, 2017
I played like 20 minutes and got end credit after MC killed his brother. So, no school dominates like the preview? or I was missing something?
I got the same after two choices, I think this is the end of the game .

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes