• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity Abandoned Femdom Hotel [v1.0] [FDvice]

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes
Mar 18, 2019
So... I'm having a problem. The first time I played, I went all the way to the management office on the third floor and saw the story of the babysitter. Then I chose an option (enslavement), and the game said it was the end of content, thanks for playing, etc. After that I played again (twice actually now), but when I get to the management office and go in, I can't get past the two secretaries. The message box says "FINISH (Press Space)", but no matter how much I press space nothing changes. This looks like a bug. Has anyone else had this problem?

EDIT: also, the trampling scene with the babysitter and the boy looked a little buggy -- the boy sometimes disappeared and appeared in another position. It certainly doesn't look as smooth as most other scenes.
Unity Canvas is a pain in the a*s - sometimes in the game you should press space or Ctrl slowly, or you will get bugs...i guess the dev will fix it in next versions

Reactions: asehpe

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
Unity Canvas is a pain in the a*s - sometimes in the game you should press space or Ctrl slowly, or you will get bugs...i guess the dev will fix it in next versions
I do admit the motion often looks pretty slick though, especially the MC walking. Is this why the dev chose Unity Canvas? (I know nothing about platforms for developing games but am interested in learning more.)

Mar 18, 2019
I do admit the motion often looks pretty slick though, especially the MC walking. Is this why the dev chose Unity Canvas? (I know nothing about platforms for developing games but am interested in learning more.)
Believe me when i say - unity is NOT the first platform you want to work with. There are topics about devs and platforms they use - you will see, that unity is not very popular :)
PS. Try to build scenes and poses first DAZ3D, Poser, Maya - even Cinema4d (my personal favorite), then, when you build material for atleast 1 chapter of a game - the choices of platforms are....infinite!

nanar

Feb 8, 2019
nanar any success with the game?
I finished trying yesterday as i couldnt fix the issue.also i noticed that most ''general'' solutions regarding UNITY games on windows 10 try to solve errors before the game even executes itself.That makes me believe that these fixes dont work because they arent focused on the display error itself. :( so after a lot of try and error i still couldnt fix it. Apologies.

Mar 18, 2019
I finished trying yesterday as i couldnt fix the issue.also i noticed that most ''general'' solutions regarding UNITY games on windows 10 try to solve errors before the game even executes itself.That makes me believe that these fixes dont work because they arent focused on the display error itself. :( so after a lot of try and error i still couldnt fix it. Apologies.
what build is your windows 10 ... if it is 1709 try to upgrade to newer version, or try windows7 (in virtual machine perhaps)

Reactions: nanar
Mar 18, 2019
sorry still no progress.I think it will EVENTUALLY get fixed with new versions of the game..but i dunno at this point....
Many people complain, that they can't play on laptop with Windows 10 build 1709 - i guess - there must be a problem wit the OS only, also please try to uninstall old versions of Visual Studio (VC++) and download the latest packs from Microsoft. I'll keep the research, when i have time ! Good luck!

PS: I found this just a minute ago: * On Windows 10, if the game won't start and the windows freeze, then right-click the .exe file and go to Properties->Compatibility and check "Disable fullscreen optimizations".

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Has No one latest version??
seems that patreon page are down
This page is under review.
Our Trust and Safety team is currently reviewing this page.
Read our to learn more.

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
The full game is available for purchase for $10 on a link somewhere, but that's it. (Unfortunately I do not remember the link)

Mr_Ecchi

Mar 12, 2019
I don't know if it will help (hopefully someone smarter than me can experiment) but the window size/resolution issue might be fixed by adjusting the display, scaling or aspect ratio settings in either the NVIDIA Control Panel or Intel HD Graphics Control Panel.

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes