RXRO

Jan 23, 2021
I dont know what Im doing wrong , but I think I'm stuck on every quest or maybe that is the end of the update

but here is what I have unlocked so far
1 - I beat roanda once
2 - I have lvl 2 job unlocked where I get shrunken down to clean the fridge and the chair
3 - I have seen the green hair girl once , ( didn't pay attention to the conversation ) but I cant find her again.
4 - I can clean cherry's equipment room and get smelly socks from her , not sure how is this sexy but ok.
5 - herlinda still uses the player as a toilet and that is all what I have with her
6 - other teacher "volia" has forced the player into charity lock
7 - the player was kidnapped once and some what tortured
8 - mara has a repeated event every day were player kiss her ass after delivering content
9 - not doing homework bind me down to a chair ... repeated everyday
10 - nurse implemented a device that makes player control his urination issue with a device , but then that is the end of it , the character disappeared.

11 - I sleep in classes everyday to try to trigger some cool events but nothing happens.

I have never seen any good or bad ending but I have seen many comments about those, what do I need to do to trigger something different ?

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
Genia quest end with the lunch scene (when she order us to bark) right ? So i did end this quest and i betrayed green hair girl so she died. Is it bad end ?
No. You get the bad end by helping the green-haired girl.

bcon854

Sep 14, 2020
I dont know what Im doing wrong , but I think I'm stuck on every quest or maybe that is the end of the update

but here is what I have unlocked so far
1 - I beat roanda once
2 - I have lvl 2 job unlocked where I get shrunken down to clean the fridge and the chair
3 - I have seen the green hair girl once , ( didn't pay attention to the conversation ) but I cant find her again.
4 - I can clean cherry's equipment room and get smelly socks from her , not sure how is this sexy but ok.
5 - herlinda still uses the player as a toilet and that is all what I have with her
6 - other teacher "volia" has forced the player into charity lock
7 - the player was kidnapped once and some what tortured
8 - mara has a repeated event every day were player kiss her ass after delivering content
9 - not doing homework bind me down to a chair ... repeated everyday
10 - nurse implemented a device that makes player control his urination issue with a device , but then that is the end of it , the character disappeared.

11 - I sleep in classes everyday to try to trigger some cool events but nothing happens.

I have never seen any good or bad ending but I have seen many comments about those, what do I need to do to trigger something different ?
you can find the green hair girl again, outside the caffeteria at night

bcon854

Sep 14, 2020
i cant make herlinda remove my strikes? she say "dont worry, i can fix that. i need to punish you for it tho". then i get send back to her first line. "im glad you came back"

RpgYumeko

Jun 17, 2021
yes, it can trigger the ass event or the feet event
thx i tried it how many times do u have to do it to trigger it? I done the option were u wait for her and give her a foot massge and the noramal one she just pays me to get the photos then nothing more.

Do you have a save I can use for that sense or get close to it?

Last edited:
Reactions: GoddessKyoko

sdafds

Jul 10, 2018
thx i tried it how many times do u have to do it to trigger it? I done the option were u wait for her and give her a foot massge and the noramal one she just pays me to get the photos then nothing more.

Do you have a save I can use for that sense or get close to it?
After few times of taking the photos and bringing it back.
Do it again, when you go to return the photo, before entering the cafeteria save the game.
then when you return it there is a chance the photo you gave is messed up. (If it's normal, just load and try again)
the trampling on head is one of the punishments.

RpgYumeko

Jun 17, 2021
After few times of taking the photos and bringing it back.
Do it again, when you go to return the photo, before entering the cafeteria save the game.
then when you return it there is a chance the photo you gave is messed up. (If it's normal, just load and try again)
the trampling on head is one of the punishments.
Thx. Do you also know how to get this? for Kelly BarefootKelly1.png

4.40 star(s) 23 Votes