xingabiao1

Nov 15, 2022
I want to know why my bathroom scene didn't trigger any events while cleaning, and then when it was 100% cleaned, I was not allowed to continue cleaning, and there were no events.

Jun 20, 2021
Its a dark dystopian setting where the majority of students are rich and priviledged while mercilessly looking down on others and a lot of players love the setting.

Sex will be an endgame thing. The girl who takes your virginity will also be special for you.

You can masturbate in shower.
"Sex will be an endgame thing"

This quote goes hard

DangleDing

Jan 31, 2019
Its a dark dystopian setting where the majority of students are rich and priviledged while mercilessly looking down on others and a lot of players love the setting.

Sex will be an endgame thing. The girl who takes your virginity will also be special for you.

You can masturbate in shower.
Do I get an achievement if I masturbate in the shower 100 times

• Haha
Reactions: HumanRug

James Boner

Sep 27, 2019
Hmm, then I was very unlucky or somehow the update corrupted the fetish configuration of my save or something like that. Good to know that it actually is as I wanted it. I will try again at some point to check what's going on.
You might be right on that one. I found out mine had turn off scat somehow so the bathroom scene was only urination. It was an easy fix. Just too bad the bathroom scene is a 1 time event.

Marecki

Apr 26, 2020
Is there any way to increase "willpower". I can't increase it in any way because I have it every day - after sleeping

Where can I find presentations?

As for the scene in the bathroom, maybe if it doesn't clean up and will be 0% clean, the police will come to punish us?

TheRealSomeone92

Apr 15, 2019
Regarding Willpower, rwad the couple last post.
A food item and the headmistress can increase willpower.
Presentation -> classes
Unless you can clean the bathroom in one go too 100% the police will harass you

Marecki

Apr 26, 2020
You didn't quite understand me. It's not that I can't increase "willpower" at all. But after a night my "willpower" constantly drops to 30. :(

food item - ok, but headmistress - ???

As for presentations, I mean where to find them, not where to present them.

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
You didn't quite understand me. It's not that I can't increase "willpower" at all. But after a night my "willpower" constantly drops to 30. :(
sounds like you're properly corrupted, buddy. did you think all these foot massages woud have no consequences? did you imagine that things woud turn out just fine? well, this isn't that type of game.
depending on how you approach the game this may take shorter or longer, but things will go downhill for our poor MC eventually (unless you cheat yourself money and stuff). depending on how you approach the game that will either be your goal or something to struggle against, but i have yet to see an approach where you gain enough money, while also keeping both your willpower and dignity intact.

LexiTV

Jan 24, 2018
I had the same issue.
There is a trick to it. DO NOT MIX those options.
Begin with jog and then when you can run the rest of the race only run.
For example go for 7 jogs and 3 runs.
Also always use run at the very end and start with jog (never use sprint. only worth it if you grind like hell but there are no rewards for it...)

Reactions: LowLevelLesser

LexiTV

Jan 24, 2018
sounds like you're properly corrupted, buddy. did you think all these foot massages woud have no consequences? did you imagine that things woud turn out just fine? well, this isn't that type of game.
depending on how you approach the game this may take shorter or longer, but things will go downhill for our poor MC eventually (unless you cheat yourself money and stuff). depending on how you approach the game that will either be your goal or something to struggle against, but i have yet to see an approach where you gain enough money, while also keeping both your willpower and dignity intact.
That is one of the worst things about the game.
It actively punishes you for achieving scenes and makes it harder going forward.
If you cheat yourself gold you can easily offset the lost will with milkshakes though.
Alternatively grind for 15 hours without watching any scenes and go for business classes until you have thousands of gold. Then you can stock up on items and watch the scenes.
I do not recommend playing this game without cheats. It is just a waste of time. Even with cheats you need 4-5 hours to clear the game (watch all scenes and progress all storylines as far as currently possible).

Z - Reborn

totally not zazzaro
Mar 19, 2020
Looked in the game files and apparently April, a police woman and a skull girl also have a scene in the Goodies bathroom, though I couldn't trigger the event a second time so I'm guessing it's coming in the next update. I'm not familiar with this Joan character either, is she in the game?

MagowDeath

Jul 19, 2017
Looked in the game files and apparently April, a police woman and a skull girl also have a scene in the Goodies bathroom, though I couldn't trigger the event a second time so I'm guessing it's coming in the next update. I'm not familiar with this Joan character either, is she in the game?
April only appears in the bad end for passing out that i know

Ilikefeet324

Sep 30, 2020
April i think you can only get if you pass out while in the toilet (no energy), police woman i remember getting only once, either from the same way as april, or its just luck

Z - Reborn

totally not zazzaro
Mar 19, 2020
April only appears in the bad end for passing out that i know
April i think you can only get if you pass out while in the toilet (no energy), police woman i remember getting only once, either from the same way as april, or its just luck
Oh, thanks! I've been using a save file I downloaded as I had deleted the game and it had pretty much infinite energy so I never got it.

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
That is one of the worst things about the game.
It actively punishes you for achieving scenes and makes it harder going forward.
If you cheat yourself gold you can easily offset the lost will with milkshakes though.
Alternatively grind for 15 hours without watching any scenes and go for business classes until you have thousands of gold. Then you can stock up on items and watch the scenes.
I do not recommend playing this game without cheats. It is just a waste of time. Even with cheats you need 4-5 hours to clear the game (watch all scenes and progress all storylines as far as currently possible).
let's be reasonable here. this is a femdom game, so of course we get "punished" for messing around with the ladies. in some games you stack up addictions/fetish levels/corruption that makes our game harder/impossible to win. in succubus themed games you get energy drained which means you have to grind more. same thing when it comes to findom. and hell, i woud be very surprised if we get to see a "happy ending" in ToT if we let the ladies mess us up too much (assuming that game ever gets finished). in other words there the consequences just aren't really visible yet.
to be fair, this game hasn't much gameplay to offer if you actively avoid all the traps (ladies) along the way, and that gameplay loop consists mainly of boring cleaning jobs and running around. i cheat as well, but not to preserve my willpower and stuff, but to avoid the boring parts and allowing me to concentrate on the more fun parts.

Marecki

Apr 26, 2020
ooooooooo
I play without cheats and I don't play to avoid scenes

I understand that every action has its consequences, but if there is an option in the game, if that how much we massage/smell our feet we can finally regain willpower during the massage. That's why I don't understand why he still gets -4 to willpower at the daily reset.

4.40 star(s) 23 Votes