Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
I believe what really frustrates most people is they didn't really expect to play a Nintendo Hard survival game (it definitely is one until you know how to do it; I mean, even Battletoads isn't hard at all once you've memorized all the hazards and traps and mastered reflexes so you don't get an instant game over) and the RNG plays a HUGE part in this.
i love how you casually bring up battletoads. i mean, i'm old enough to have played at least one of them, but those games are probably older than the average user here.
oh, and thanks for the additional input (y).

Zenneto

Nov 22, 2019
I see. Also, what happens to Cherry and Gina? After the chocolate kiss Gina is just gone and Cherry also disappears after the second lollipop, the one where you secretly watch her.

Zenneto

Nov 22, 2019
SaliaCoel Are you planning on having named characters appear in the regular toilet/trashbin scenes? (Including april cause right now she's gameover exclusive. Same with the cops. Skull girl is only dumpster exclusive as of now too.)

Reactions: World enjoyer

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
I noticed that the class numbers you get in Business each day seem to match the class numbers you get in Biology that same day. It all seems to be determined by one value set during the previous day. I thought maybe knowing the equivalent classes would help people in determining whether to reload and take the other class instead, so I made this:

Class Number​
Biology​
Business​
1​
Hydrology I​
The Cryptominer​
2-4​
Cardiology Basics I-III​
Career Lifestyle I-III​
5-7​
Metabolism I-III​
Shady Business I-III​
8​
Brain Basics​
Harmless Motivation I​
9​
Body Basics​
Harmless Motivation II​
10​
Blood Donation​
Harmless Motivation III​
11-13​
Etymology I-III​
Profit Increase I-III​
14-16​
Neurosciencology I-III​
Deadline Burnout I-III​
17-19​
Cookie Lover I-III​
Gambling Business I-III​
20​
Advanced Biology Practice​
Advanced Business Practice​
21​
Hydro-Cardio Analysis​
Competitive Strategy Analysis​
22​
Endocrinology​
Macromanagement​
23​
Hydrology II​
Long-Term Investment​

Edit: It seems that the classes don't always line up each day. However, these are the numbers.

Last edited:

lemilyemily

Jan 14, 2023
how do you unlock the toilet cleaning job? do you have to get to a specific day, or?
and i think i've heard about a skullgirls toilet/dumpster thing (or both?) is that the same thing or a different thing?

Randomguyy69

Mar 14, 2019
how do you unlock the toilet cleaning job?
I'm not 100% sure if this is correct but I think I unlocked it when I did a Lvl 2 perfect cleaning double shift and fixed April's chair at the same time then the next day I was able to clean the bathroom, I might test on new save just to confirm tho

Edit: yup I was correct you do have to perfect double shift on lvl 2 to unlock bathroom

Last edited:
Reactions: lemilyemily
4.40 star(s) 23 Votes