LoverOfOO

Dec 5, 2018
I'm sorry, but the (supposed) new April toilet content is either way too hard to find, or broken and doesn't trigger. I've been trying everything including what other people have recommended for the last 6hours, and nothing is working.
Some people mentioned that getting energy to 0 during toilet cleaning would trigger an April scene, but all it does for me is flash the screen red once, and for some reason I can still select the same -5 energy middle option despite having negative or zero energy.
Time running out doesn't do anything either, since even the 0 effort option cleans a shit ton of progress (excuse the pun). I can't think of any other option to trigger something because the only options are 3 cleaning choices with minimal energy (and only energy) drain.

I did get the police ""bad"" end thing to trigger the first time I cleaned, they came in on the first task of spending 0 energy and locked me up, but I was able to escape that fairly easily.
They said they would come back to check again every week, but it has been 20+ days and no one has shown back up to check on the toilets, ever.
And it really doesn't help that the toilet cleanliness drops by like 2% a day (which is a LOT of time considering the amount of time wasting in the game already just to get through a single day), but that a single clean action on the other hand, even with 0 energy/effort increases it back up by something like 1683%, which translates to 10%+. A single max effort option seems to do like 40% at once, for some 13 energy for me. It makes actually testing anything an absolute time-consuming nightmare.

I'm assuming the 1600%+ increases are bugged or tied to high cleaning stat, but isn't that kind of a prerequisite to unlock the bathroom job in the first place? And my cleaning stat is only around 100.
Either way, it doesn't seem right, and makes actually getting the scenes nearly impossible, ESPECIALLY considering neither the changelog or the walkthrough have been updated in ages, so the only way to even know the scenes exist in the first place is in the comments.

It's confusing obscurity taken to the max level, which is already a bane of many femdom games like this.
So, I really hope content from future updates will be WAY more clear to find and see again, and this one gets an "official" explanation or added to the walkthrough.
There is a VERY small subset of players who are in this for anything other than jacking off. The game does not need to be this complicated, grindy and obscure. No game does.

LoverOfOO

Dec 5, 2018
And just to be clear: I'm bringing this up and spending this much time on it because I love these 2 games. The actual content, whenever you actually find how you're supposed to unlock it, is great. Especially with the new character art.
But the obscurity and complexity is taking on "Sunny Coast College" levels, where finding the scenes and endings towards the end was/is an absolute coding nightmare that would make the game break apart, bug out, softlock or freeze the moment you deviated from the "correct" path ever so slightly.
To this day people ask how to get those specific (toilet) scenes, because they're THAT difficult and confusing to get to. But not FUN difficult, just... obscure and specific difficult. And most other femdom games fall into this exact same over-complexity trap eventually.

So again, keep up the good work, but I really hope you can tune down on the obscurity a bit, or at least have an official (or ingame) walk-through that's updated and clear about what to do, somewhere.

Marecki

Apr 26, 2020
The fact is that some things are hard to find, I have a problem with finding presentations myself, I found 2 (first and third in business class), but I don't know where and when I found it, and finally I gave up looking for others :(
Maybe it would be a good idea to add a questlog option to the in-game menu with some hints on what to do.
It would be nice if added options for light descriptions of the characters you meet, e.g.
MAKI,
who is she;
what does she do;
who is she for MC;
how she dominated the MC / or what the MC had to do, etc.
Is well as repetitive quests such as gym exercises could be listed here

Some may think that I'm cocky, but I just like this game, that's why I'm posting ideas, and if the creator likes it, she will possibly add it to the game ;D

LoverOfOO

Dec 5, 2018
Maybe it would be a good idea to add a questlog option to the in-game menu with some hints on what to do.
It would be nice if added options for light descriptions of the characters you meet, e.g.
MAKI,
who is she;
what does she do;
who is she for MC;
how she dominated the MC / or what the MC had to do, etc.
Is well as repetitive quests such as gym exercises could be listed here
Yep, those would all be helpful to reduce the obscurity level. Something like a Questlog or Journal with hints and just the info that more scenes of a character EXIST at a certain place would already help. But I'm not against an external walkthrough either, as long as the mystery and FUN aspect of discovering new scenes still remains. It's a bit of a balancing act on how much info is given to the player and I'm not sure how easy or hard it would be to implement any of that, but I think any step away from "grinding through 60 days to see if maybe you can get a scene with a specific combination eventually" is a step in the right direction.

LoverOfOO

Dec 5, 2018
Also: I finally fucking found out how to get the new toilet scenes. Or at least 1 scene, with the April ending variation to it. Not sure about any skullgirl, since someone mentioned that existing aswell.

So, there's two issues here:
- the level of confusion and obscurity on how to actually trigger the scenes (largely due to lack of changelog/walkthrough updates and "word of mouth" comments) :
Both of the mentioned scenes are actually in ONE scene: When the cops arrive.
People in the comments mentioned to trigger 'the April scene' you need to "pass out in the bathroom", "go to zero energy in April's bathroom". That lead me to believe there is an extra, non-police, Alice scene in the game when you pass out in her bathroom (by draining energy to zero while cleaning, which is already hard enough to do).
There isn't.
The april scene is actually a part of the Cop scene, and to get it you have to pass out, aka fail the event, WHILE YOU ARE LOCKED IN THE TOILET. That leads you to another route which contains April (who has a very hot avatar btw like all the other new art)
But please DO correct me if I'm wrong and there is a completely seperate April scene somewhere. I grinded out for 40something days to try and pass out in her bathroom (during cleaning and outside of the cop event, at all sorts of energy stages and setups) and found nothing, no April only scene. Just a red flash when you go to zero energy, and a bug that lets you continue using energy despite being at zero.

- Second issue is an actual big issue, which I assume is a technical bug or not intended:
The cops only seem to show up ONCE, and that's it.
once the event chain ends and you get freed, they will not ever show back up to check on the toilets, despite their claims of showing up every week, or punishing you. Which means there is no new repeatable content. The eventchain is a one-time thing
This could obviously, like in my case, lead to a shit ton of wasted time grinding and experimenting because the game gives wrong information. So I hope that gets sorted out in a patch.

There's also another bug/weird behavior that is impossible to know about unless you lurk these threads, that has already been an issue before this patch, with conflicting claims from different people in the comments:
When you turn on both pee and scat, the entire scene chain seem to only contain one of those.
For me, it was only Pee scenes, not a single scat scene, during the entire 20+ people event chain.
For someone else a page or two back it was the other way around. Another person said it's 50/50, but I played through the entire eventchain three times, and only ever got Pee scenes, so I doubt I'm THAT (un)lucky.
->When I switched off pee on the computer, only scat scenes showed, so that's working at least. Tho pee still shows in the scat scenes if you refuse to open your mouth, which could be weird to people who are only into scat and not pee (do those people even exist?)
And as a last thing: the screen gets weird when you refuse to open your mouth too many times in the cop/april eventchain, which is just a funny graphical glitch from the image being too small.

And thank god I figured out that disabling Pee would open up an entire new eventchain, basically, because HOLY SHIT (sry) those scenes are amazing, the best scat scenes in any femdom game I've played yet. With so much variation to their reactions too, depending on if you follow their orders or not. Amazing.
So again, I'm testing and typing this all up out of love for the game, despite my frustrations.
I'm really hoping Salia finds a way to reduce obscurity in future patches, and still make the scenes fun and this amazing to find and experience.

Zenneto

Nov 22, 2019
All of the problems you're having is because the version on F95 doesn't have these things yet. The curent Patreon version has the repeatable Toilet entrapment every 8 days, nerfs how effective your cleaning is and fixes the randomness when having both switches active. I think it also adds a third variation of the toilet game over for when you have both switches active which starts with the April pee, but then has both scat and pee scenes in the following days until the game over ends your game. However, Im not sure if that was added in new, or was just bugged in the version on F95.

Reactions: Nero the Bard

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
Also: I finally fucking found out how to get the new toilet scenes. Or at least 1 scene, with the April ending variation to it. Not sure about any skullgirl, since someone mentioned that existing aswell.

So, there's two issues here:
- the level of confusion and obscurity on how to actually trigger the scenes (largely due to lack of changelog/walkthrough updates and "word of mouth" comments) :
Both of the mentioned scenes are actually in ONE scene: When the cops arrive.
People in the comments mentioned to trigger 'the April scene' you need to "pass out in the bathroom", "go to zero energy in April's bathroom". That lead me to believe there is an extra, non-police, Alice scene in the game when you pass out in her bathroom (by draining energy to zero while cleaning, which is already hard enough to do).
There isn't.
The april scene is actually a part of the Cop scene, and to get it you have to pass out, aka fail the event, WHILE YOU ARE LOCKED IN THE TOILET. That leads you to another route which contains April (who has a very hot avatar btw like all the other new art)
But please DO correct me if I'm wrong and there is a completely seperate April scene somewhere. I grinded out for 40something days to try and pass out in her bathroom (during cleaning and outside of the cop event, at all sorts of energy stages and setups) and found nothing, no April only scene. Just a red flash when you go to zero energy, and a bug that lets you continue using energy despite being at zero.

- Second issue is an actual big issue, which I assume is a technical bug or not intended:
The cops only seem to show up ONCE, and that's it.
once the event chain ends and you get freed, they will not ever show back up to check on the toilets, despite their claims of showing up every week, or punishing you. Which means there is no new repeatable content. The eventchain is a one-time thing
This could obviously, like in my case, lead to a shit ton of wasted time grinding and experimenting because the game gives wrong information. So I hope that gets sorted out in a patch.

There's also another bug/weird behavior that is impossible to know about unless you lurk these threads, that has already been an issue before this patch, with conflicting claims from different people in the comments:
When you turn on both pee and scat, the entire scene chain seem to only contain one of those.
For me, it was only Pee scenes, not a single scat scene, during the entire 20+ people event chain.
For someone else a page or two back it was the other way around. Another person said it's 50/50, but I played through the entire eventchain three times, and only ever got Pee scenes, so I doubt I'm THAT (un)lucky.
->When I switched off pee on the computer, only scat scenes showed, so that's working at least. Tho pee still shows in the scat scenes if you refuse to open your mouth, which could be weird to people who are only into scat and not pee (do those people even exist?)
And as a last thing: the screen gets weird when you refuse to open your mouth too many times in the cop/april eventchain, which is just a funny graphical glitch from the image being too small.

And thank god I figured out that disabling Pee would open up an entire new eventchain, basically, because HOLY SHIT (sry) those scenes are amazing, the best scat scenes in any femdom game I've played yet. With so much variation to their reactions too, depending on if you follow their orders or not. Amazing.
So again, I'm testing and typing this all up out of love for the game, despite my frustrations.
I'm really hoping Salia finds a way to reduce obscurity in future patches, and still make the scenes fun and this amazing to find and experience.
wait, im confused here, if you fail (you 'drown') in the toilet when you get locked in, doesnt it just give some dialogue and you end up in a trash compactor? or am i missing something

Zenneto

Nov 22, 2019
wait, im confused here, if you fail (you 'drown') in the toilet when you get locked in, doesnt it just give some dialogue and you end up in a trash compactor? or am i missing something
The Trashcan is just an instant game over. Any of the toilet scenes have an entire scene as a game over.

Randomguyy69

Mar 14, 2019
Can anyone tell me step by step or share a tutorial on how to use cheat engine for the game?
I personally think it might be easier to use "Save edit online" instead, put "System.json" from the data folder and one of your save files there and edit whatever you need, tho make a backup save just in case you mess something up

I never could get cheat engine to work for this sadly so I just use save edit lol

Reactions: Rocket-D-Throb
4.40 star(s) 23 Votes