retardo

Sep 17, 2017
It's NOT supposed to be a remake of the original. It's a prequel to the original. When this game gets finished, the original will be remade so the actions taken in FemU Zero have influence in FemU setting: afaik it extends to whether characters live or not, and if they have one or another personality. I think there will be more things influenced by how you played through FemU Zero (both games will be linked somehow), but I don't know anything else at the moment.
How is a game with the same characters, same setting, same room, same gameplay loop, and same MC not a remake? I suppose by not including half the characters in the original? Plus if this game is supposed to influence FemU it'd be weird to not have the fantasy stuff in this and only half of THAT game will have your choices matter.

• Angry
Reactions: Randomguyy69

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
How is a game with the same characters, same setting, same room, same gameplay loop, and same MC not a remake?
Harry Potter is a clear example of that. Or now you're going to tell me all those 7 books are the same, every one being a remake of the previous one in the series?

• Haha

WattsFU

Mar 26, 2023
How is a game with the same characters, same setting, same room, same gameplay loop, and same MC not a remake?
Yea you saying this is a bit strange. I mean both remakes & prequals fit into that category, lol.

I suppose by not including half the characters in the original? Plus if this game is supposed to influence FemU it'd be weird to not have the fantasy stuff in this and only half of THAT game will have your choices matter.
Well FemU is a really large game. It takes a hell of a long time to create and there's a high possibility that the monster girls and world just hasn't been created/implemented yet. I mean in Zero just before Goodies there is a road that goes up. This is currently blocked off but in the far future if the creator wants to add the monster element that world will be added later and you might be able to travel up that road to reach the forest, etc. But it seems like you expect 100% of everything to be ready when Zero is relatively new and is being built bit by bit...

I mean many human characters still have to be added yet, it's not that they're not included. The skullgirls hideout is locked likely because it doesn't exist yet, etc, so we should just enjoy the human side of things for now and whether it stays with the human world only, or later adds the fantasy elements once the human side is completed, either choice suits me well since all my fetishes are already implimented! Haha! So any updates will only make it better regardless =D

WattsFU

Mar 26, 2023
Metabolism is not implemented yet. Not sure where you found that.
But it was supposed to give better Food for Energy or something.
I'm sorry for double posting but while playing i finally got the Metabolism option again so wanted to post a new post to get your attention! It's the 2nd grade option so i knew i had various grades! Are you sure you didn't implement it yet? Looks pretty complete to me! Lol!! =P
Metab.png

Edit: Wow! Got Grade 1 this time!!
Metab1.png

Last edited:

retardo

Sep 17, 2017
Harry Potter is a clear example of that. Or now you're going to tell me all those 7 books are the same, every one being a remake of the previous one in the series?
This isn't a book, books don't have gameplay, this is a game that's a clear remake, if you showed this game to anyone without the implication that it's not a prequel they would call it a remake.

• Angry

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
This isn't a book, books don't have gameplay
There're also movies and games of HP, saying books is just a generalization.

this is a game that's a clear remake, if you showed this game to anyone without the implication that it's a prequel they would call it a remake.
Who the hell would do a 2D remake of a 3D game?! Their OWN 3D game! The clear thing here is FemU Zero has a different focus than FemU. FemU focused on the unlocking of femdom scenes, FemU Zero focuses on resource management. And right now, FemU has little to no story to it! FemU is more of a simulator, and a game with only the same setting, but with lore, different mechanics and downgrading 3D graphics to 2D sprites isn't a remake at all, it's just another game in the same universe.

retardo

Sep 17, 2017
There're also movies and games of HP, saying books is just a generalization.

Who the hell would do a 2D remake of a 3D game?! Their OWN 3D game! The clear thing here is FemU Zero has a different focus than FemU. FemU focused on the unlocking of femdom scenes, FemU Zero focuses on resource management. And right now, FemU has little to no story to it! FemU is more of a simulator, and a game with only the same setting, but with lore, different mechanics and downgrading 3D graphics to 2D sprites isn't a remake at all, it's just another game in the same universe.
Because the 2D graphics and drawings look better than the 3D stock unity assets.

ten10dies

Jan 17, 2020
How is a game with the same characters, same setting, same room, same gameplay loop, and same MC not a remake? I suppose by not including half the characters in the original? Plus if this game is supposed to influence FemU it'd be weird to not have the fantasy stuff in this and only half of THAT game will have your choices matter.
Guys why are you playing Mario games? they are just remakes of the first Mario game

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
This isn't a book, books don't have gameplay, this is a game that's a clear remake, if you showed this game to anyone without the implication that it's not a prequel they would call it a remake.
You have a funny definition of remake (a word created for movies, by the way, not games), but hey, you do you. If you think it's a remake, please play it as such and have fun. Me, I prefer to see it as a prequel, and this gives me lots of fun. Let's all be happy. Yay!

SaliaCoel

Game Developer
May 23, 2018
Finally just saved Pheli! The reunion was so cute!!! *hugs tightly*
Good job.
There were quite a lot situations where Pheli would have died.
That's pretty significant if you transfer your save file when FemU1 Remake is out.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Can you attach your save file here?
Or DM it to me?

Reactions: ItzSpc

WattsFU

Mar 26, 2023
Good job.
There were quite a lot situations where Pheli would have died.
That's pretty significant if you transfer your save file when FemU1 Remake is out.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Can you attach ;15your save file here?
Or DM it to me?
Hmm, i tried but this site wouldn't let me (see screenshot below).

I was going to attach the save outside Goodies just before they capture you (file10), then the save that night when you're cured and you're back in your room (once you go to sleep and wake up in the morning you meet her outside your room) (file11) and then my latest save which is a few days later (file5). Can you let me know how to attach or upload such files? It's 2:15am here now and i get up for work at 6am so i gotta go to bed, lmao, but i'll try whatever you suggest tomrrow =)

hmm.png

SaliaCoel

Game Developer
May 23, 2018
Hmm, i tried but this site wouldn't let me (see screenshot below).

I was going to attach the save outside Goodies just before they capture you (file10), then the save that night when you're cured and you're back in your room (once you go to sleep and wake up in the morning you meet her outside your room) (file11) and then my latest save which is a few days later (file5). Can you let me know how to attach or upload such files? It's 2:15am here now and i get up for work at 6am so i gotta go to bed, lmao, but i'll try whatever you suggest tomrrow =)

View attachment 2551938
You can zip the entire folder and upload it here. If this does not work upload it somewhere and post the link.
of this doesnt work send to : salia.coel@gmail.com

WattsFU

Mar 26, 2023
You can zip the entire folder and upload it here. If this does not work upload it somewhere and post the link.
of this doesnt work send to : salia.coel@gmail.com
View attachment save.7z
Ah! I didn't think of zipping it! Glad some of us has a brain! I'll just do the whole save folder so you can play around with whatever. Like i said though save10 & save11 are before and after Joan and save5 is my latest save so far.

It's my first time zipping something and uploading it so let me know if something is missing or anything, lol.

Edit: BTW the bottom saves are my first/bad playthrough where I'm like -1200 rep and all my stats are 30 lmfao - I couldn't carry on because i have no energy to do anything. I'll have to slowly build that character up if i want to progress but i think I'll stick to my main male character playthrough for now, haha!

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2021
Game def needs something to make content easier really hard to mess around and have fun with it if ur to busy doing same stuff over and over very grindy i enjoy its content wish i could enjoy it more with doing a bit more stuff everything like food etc cost a fuck ton and u dont make alot also mobile has a file act up alot when u get into lobby of outside ur room alot

4.40 star(s) 23 Votes