HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
This is lowkey garbage, there's no reward lmao. If you like getting farted on, feet and grinding useless tasks play this. Literally 0 nudity just walk around do tasks, food element is absolutely stupid because, no energy>cant work>cant buy food>cant gain energy.
Congratulations, your first reaction received in F95 was a facepalm. This game is all about femdom, in case you didn't tell by the title. Femdom not necessarily has to include nudity, and most of the time it involves humiliation, pleasures like nudity are often negated (rare cases are the installation of chastity cages, which obviously require the MC to be stripped nude). Exactly what kind of nudity were you expecting to find?
Note that "gentle femdom" isn't something featured in this game, as far as I know. There are games with femdom in which the MC has the option to willingly allow the woman to take the lead in sex, if that's what you're looking for. The example that gets to my mind is Monster Girl Dreams.

Reactions: Randomguyy69

rows

Jan 17, 2022
I Can't seem to find the shower girl anymore. I found her on an earlier save and i've been going to the showers everyday trying to look for her with no luck

Reactions: femdiim

Carido

Aug 12, 2020
I Can't seem to find the shower girl anymore. I found her on an earlier save and i've been going to the showers everyday trying to look for her with no luck
you got to fail a class once, she will then approach you in front of the caffeteria for homework. On the next day, you can/will bump into her at the top of the soccer field. afterwards the "shower game´s" will start.

SaliaCoel

Game Developer
May 23, 2018
Does anyone have a save-file with the library-ambush reducing reputation from 300 to -600 (or similar)?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ItzSpc

BraGaming

Jul 13, 2020
Does anyone have a save-file with the library-ambush reducing reputation from 300 to -600 (or similar)?
Yes, went through my saves and I have a previous save where you're ambushed when exiting the library during the night by 2 skull girls that brings the reputation in my case from 142 to -586 regardless of your choices in that scene.

The original save is Not from the current version though and Most Likely created during a version before this scene even existed, if that matters.

boblolz

Jul 6, 2021
I don't have a save, but mine went from +200 to -850 something. I used online save editor to fix that cause I assumed it was a bug.

WattsFU

Mar 26, 2023
There was likely a save in the zip file i gave you that had this save around. I was always 200-300 rep though so if any saves are in the minus it already happened.

I actually had a little fun trying to get my rep back up to 300 from -600 lmfao

Jun 6, 2017
after leaving the library skull girl ambush bug it says I beat them then it plays the scene like I lost to them

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 23 Votes