4.20 star(s) 36 Votes

Sean Poon

Jun 22, 2018
Thank you very much for this wonderful game. In every detail it is clear that you really feel the fetishes the way you need. I would just like to know how many endings there are in story mode and how to achieve them.
AFAIK, there is only one ending, you get married. The difference is how the wedding night and subsequent daily routine play out based on your fetish levels and events unlocked/played.

2dk2c.2

Feb 7, 2021
I bought this on Steam and I like it, and I don't know if requests are welcome or not.
But OK the little bar-chart with achievement levels disappears too fast, you could just leave it there
(or tell me how to call it up?)
And sometimes her voice is very monotonal, but other times it's more animated.
Making me think that I need to know the exact line I'm referring to, and I do not.
I really like the ending just after the wedding, thanks.

OathDevil

Apr 4, 2018
So apparently to get the New Store event you have to cook, but not do it perfectly. I used 1 wrong ingredient and it triggered immediately.

2dk2c.2

Feb 7, 2021
Rant: When she's out having drinks, computer time, watching tv and taking a ^%$# BATH
should be allowed, (buuuut noooo) he can't even spontaneously clean, he has to wait to get yelled at.
Feeling like a loser describes the whole bath-foot massage-thing. Even if it's performed 100% perfectly she dismisses him like some pesky annoyance (sex in the bath or him doing a solo while she soaks and watches?) I could rant more but I don't want to be beheaded...
(Sex on the stove reminds me of the whole praying-mantis thing, he's totally missing his head)
Thanks for the game, it's mostly wonderful.

Midorin♡

Sep 19, 2020
AFAIK, there is only one ending, you get married. The difference is how the wedding night and subsequent daily routine play out based on your fetish levels and events unlocked/played.
I understand this and it is these variations that interest me. I tried to level up Foot Fetish, but still got the Pussy Worship ending, despite the high FF level and low PW level.

Sean Poon

Jun 22, 2018
I understand this and it is these variations that interest me. I tried to level up Foot Fetish, but still got the Pussy Worship ending, despite the high FF level and low PW level.
To that I would say; there was a final version 1.72 thread on the trello that has since dissapeared. On it was various events the dev wanted to get done, I remember seeing a card along the lines of "several events for each fetish after wedding" which was not finished. So I guess wait for final version? Not even sure how many variations the wedding will have, seems to mainly be with/without cuckolding or chastity. He seems to keep adding pre wedding events

Reactions: Midorin♡

FemdomWifeGame

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2021
Midorin♡
Sean Poon

I'm doing a bit of everything: pre-wedding, post-wedding and wedding. I'm just filling the gap wherever I think the game content is still weak.

For the wedding itself, there is nothing specific to foot yet.

The game will soon enter a "soft-finished" state (in a couple of months), most likely once I added the foot wedding scene and more post-wedding content, but as long as it keeps generating revenue, I'll keep fleshing it out, even if I work on Emily most of the time. That's why I removed the "final version" from the Trello, I don't want to create too much confusion about it.

Heritor

Dec 19, 2018
Just enjoyed the game, fills a real niche for me. Considering that most real world kink happens within relationships I struggle with how rare that is in games and stories, which lean on aliens, strangers, magic, crime rings etc. So I enjoyed it. But I also found it quite opaque - I don't know which fetishes are more fleshed out in the current build, or how to trigger more of their content. And 5 hours a playthough is quite steep.

Reactions: Sean Poon

calstevens

Aug 8, 2023
I've been releasing a new version every month for the past 3 years, except for august 2022 I think and maybe december 2022.
Thank you fully for continuing this development, it has been wonderful every time that I play through it. While there are a few things that I would love to see, I commend you for finding a middle road. Basically early release as well as 'cheats' for those who can support you financially.

4.20 star(s) 36 Votes