4.30 star(s) 38 Votes

FemdomWifeGame

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2021
View attachment 3867789
a month since the release.
Is there any news on when it'll be uploaded here?
This looks like this to me:

1722078715960.png

Not very appealing.

Anyway, I don't want to release 1.74 because the 1.75 will be very small for Zoe (I'm mostly working on Emily this month). So I'll just release 1.75 directly, instead of doing 1.74 and then having 1.75 that is just too small to release on F95 on its own. End of July/Start of August.

Wizmoe

Oct 1, 2019
This looks like this to me:

View attachment 3872652

Not very appealing.

Anyway, I don't want to release 1.74 because the 1.75 will be very small for Zoe (I'm mostly working on Emily this month). So I'll just release 1.75 directly, instead of doing 1.74 and then having 1.75 that is just too small to release on F95 on its own. End of July/Start of August.
You vill give ze update for free and you vill be happy.

• Haha
Reactions: galius21

Hamett Bones

Apr 30, 2022
Far to many scenes being repeated which causes days to be wasted given your 70 day limit to encourage multiple play throughs. However those same things continue imo to plague the game to the point that the story itself does not progress. Because you get up in the morning and because you know whatever you did the day before is just going to be repeated..so you skip talking to the wife until you get home in the evening.. but then she has gone out for the night or a scene youve already completed several times just happens again with no further reward .. in the end i find it frustrating to the point that I am just starting the day only to return home later and go to bed just trying to speed through to the end

Reactions: Kinkus

FemdomWifeGame

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2021
Far to many scenes being repeated which causes days to be wasted given your 70 day limit to encourage multiple play throughs. However those same things continue imo to plague the game to the point that the story itself does not progress. Because you get up in the morning and because you know whatever you did the day before is just going to be repeated..so you skip talking to the wife until you get home in the evening.. but then she has gone out for the night or a scene youve already completed several times just happens again with no further reward .. in the end i find it frustrating to the point that I am just starting the day only to return home later and go to bed just trying to speed through to the end
It's been a problem for a long time, which I tried to address many times so far. I don't think I can do much better regarding Zoe, but for Emily I'm trying a new way to handle the story.

Regarding Zoe, there are already a number of failsafes, such as having priority for any new event, regardless of repeatable events.

But, as the game is designed, some events require some grinding, and not doing said grind will softlock the game until you have increased the proper stats.

To do so, you need to talk to Zoe (or to interact with the T.V. or the bath for foot stats), if you don't then the game will loop until you randomly increase a relevant stats (if it's even possible, eg. I don't think feet will ever increase that way).

Ultimately, the design is flawed:

- I can't remove the grind, because you would have 0 impact on what happens, it would just be a random fest.
- The grind makes it repeatitive nontheless.
- Some players will try to avoid the grind (rush the bed every time) and will end up in the same situation than you.

The quest log is your best friend to try to nudge the story in the desired way: check the black quests (the ones you have never done) and try to see what requirements are missing. As soon as you got the right requirement, the event will play with a high priority level.

Reactions: CheekiBreekiStalker

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
In my opinion your assumptions are wrong: the design is not flawed, the game is supposed to be played like that.
And that's perfectly fine, it's pefectly fine to have some stats grinding. Apart from the new scenes, If I recall correctly you also added little variation to the text or dialogues too (I mean same exact scene but different text depending on the stats).
So I don't really see the problem, or to be precise: the problem is the player that rushes to the bed.

Reactions: Gonzolino

Morbidly5211

Aug 10, 2022
I have a few quests that the requirement just says "Tag". What does this mean? I have it for example on the "Cum Eating" section, under various undone quests and also on a Domination quest (Nothing On). I even have it on some green quests, ones I've done already.

manobybis

Jul 18, 2024
Great game! By far I'm enjoying this the most of all the games I've tried.
It would be really nice to be able to disable chastity thing, since it removes 90% of content. The blowjob scene is incredibly well done! Hoping to get some more of that. Also, some anal would be really welcome.
Great job!

Reactions: Kestral and dal7moc

MikeMen23

Aug 26, 2024
Hello, does this application run under MacOS Catalina v10.15.7? I downloaded Femdom Wife Game - Zoe [v1.73] an received the message "this programm can not be started" If anybody knows why I am not able to run this app I would be thankful. Regards Mike

dcki_dcki

Feb 10, 2023
I know that's a bold request, however, I think the dev should definitely think about adding modding support. Don't know if that's technically possible, but such kind of game would benefit a lot from this.

Again, I realize that easier said than done, but couldn't resist suggesting.

Q4___

Oct 16, 2020
Hello, does this application run under MacOS Catalina v10.15.7? I downloaded Femdom Wife Game - Zoe [v1.73] an received the message "this programm can not be started" If anybody knows why I am not able to run this app I would be thankful. Regards Mike

Most likely it is not related to the version of MacOS
I don't remember where I found this instruction, maybe here, maybe on the Internet:

To fix this, you'll have to use Terminal to navigate to the file and unlock the permission settings, which were most likely changed due to compression.

1. RClick on game file => Show Package Contents => go /Contents/MacOS/
2. Rename 'Femdom Wife Game - Zoe' to 'FemdomWifeGame-Zoe'
3. Open Terminal:

cd <PATH_TO_YOUR_APP>/<APP_NAME>.app/Contents/MacOS/

chmod -R 777 FemdomWifeGame-Zoe.app

4. Rename back 'FemdomWifeGame-Zoe' to 'Femdom Wife Game - Zoe'

This unlocked the permissions for the app, but once the app was opened, it needed to be allowed through the Mac's firewall to allow it to run on the computer. Once we approved the permission, the app ran without issue.

I hope this helps

Belphegor22

Nov 24, 2017
Hi, I wanted to purchase the game on steam but saw that it isn't as updated as the patreon version. Is the steam version just the same as the f95 version?

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes