Lucita

Sep 5, 2021
I remember buying this game from itch.io, but it seems this game has been totally forgotten on that site. Any chance of you updating it on that site?

Mfrw

Jan 16, 2020
OP is the dev so they probably changed the password after it got leaked. Only way is to look for a version of v0.10.0 before it got changed.
I HAVE a version of v0.10.0 before it got changed I GOT IT the day the version is out but also not working

kekzor123

Sep 8, 2020
Is there a reason why it auto-deletes the .exe file when I try to run it? Anyone experienced similar stuff? Avast anti-virus apparently was the cause.

vinya86

May 7, 2018
The update is...Mugen'ish? If I had one complaint it'd be to restore the 'auto let go' once the dude cums if to spare ppl from carpal tunnel. Though are these just placeholders for the maledom scenes or is this going to be a main thing?

Aerisetta

Femdom BeatEmUp Game Succubus
Game Developer
Mar 11, 2021
The update is...Mugen'ish? If I had one complaint it'd be to restore the 'auto let go' once the dude cums if to spare ppl from carpal tunnel. Though are these just placeholders for the maledom scenes or is this going to be a main thing?
I guess i can make it press one button to escape after entering the loss phase

hecom

Jan 26, 2019
so umm is anyone going to show us how to unlock the patron mode in v0.10 ?

Aerisetta

Femdom BeatEmUp Game Succubus
Game Developer
Mar 11, 2021
how to make controller work ?
remapping it work until you get to the ingame menu then it stops working
can you please explain when it stops working in more detail? i just tried it on my side and controller is working fine.

4.00 star(s) 28 Votes