Alextombsalor

Nov 5, 2019
My opinion, about the characters.

In terms of strength.
1)Yukari, very fast attacks and lots of damage per second.
2)Hero is VERY HUGE damage, but slow, without a sword it becomes on Aerisetta's level.
3)Aerisetta has fast attacks (but slower than Yukari's), and because of the grapple animation she becomes unstoppable for a while.
4) Lisina is slow on attacks and not very high damage, but has an eye-catching attack.
5) Varina has the slowest attacks (especially kicking).

In femtality.
1) Lisina (still the queen of succubi, if I think correctly), and also the feeling that she is the leader in animations so far.
2) Aerisetta, all animations are mainly related to beating or humiliating her enemies.
3) Yukari, all animations are like Japanese flirting or something.
4) Varina, least of all played as her.
5) Hero, scenes for him are repeated that with male enemies (if about femdom mode).
NONE of the scenes in femtalite NO SEX (It's either sucking, beating or just jerking off, except for the witch in patrion mode).

So far, Yukari is content pay to win even easier(although the game is not very difficult).

Last edited:

Alextombsalor

Nov 5, 2019
How does the Trainings Mode work? I can only fight the enemy but not seduce him
This is just a simulator that allows you to see cobmo strokes, as well as unavailable characters (in it turned off all the sex scenes).
Most likely there will be two modes of training, with and without scenes.

Reactions: Aerisetta

Alextombsalor

Nov 5, 2019
I went through all the levels on the map.
And yes, only one level can be called a full-fledged, it's the ancient runes (Yes, there's even a level of difficulty).
If you remove all the levels (just turn them off), there will be only ruins.
But in fact this level can be called a full-fledged demo mode (because it has the most different enemies).

And all the other levels either do not do or taken from old versions (and play them without much sense).
I do not know what 500 animations the author was talking about, but I partly saw only about 16 or more (but definitely not 500).
I find the open-world feature to be useless so far.

Reactions: Aerisetta

RedShocktrooper

Jan 2, 2020
Using Koikatsu as a way to make game sprites is something I've figured could be done for a while now. Good to see I wasn't the only one who had the idea.

Alextombsalor

Nov 5, 2019
Is this one of those games where the male protagonist can only get laid after losing a fight or can he beat down and fuck his female opponents?
No, the hero here is just needed to do a lot of damage.
And also maybe in the future he will be the main character of the story.
Now I would say it's just an unfinished unit (in terms of sex scenes), only the demon maids can rape him.
Otherwise, you'll see your characters raping male enemies and mocking female enemies.
You can also make enemies rape your characters (although it looks like your characters are raping them).

nibba456

Mar 9, 2021
Any chance at a futa character in development or was that completely scratched off the paper?

Aerisetta

Femdom BeatEmUp Game Succubus
Game Developer
Mar 11, 2021
I went through all the levels on the map.
And yes, only one level can be called a full-fledged, it's the ancient runes (Yes, there's even a level of difficulty).
If you remove all the levels (just turn them off), there will be only ruins.
But in fact this level can be called a full-fledged demo mode (because it has the most different enemies).

And all the other levels either do not do or taken from old versions (and play them without much sense).
I do not know what 500 animations the author was talking about, but I partly saw only about 16 or more (but definitely not 500).
I find the open-world feature to be useless so far.
Hey thanks for checking out the game

Just a quick one, I didn't say there was 500 animations, I said
Over 500 scenes last i counted
some are animated
some are presented with game play character
and some are presented in visual novel style
I wouldn't call it an open world, it's just a map, and as stated in the game, kinda just use it as a stage select. The new ancient ruins stage is a more recent addition, in 0.9 (1 version ago) based on feedback to get more interesting stages. The main feature is mainly lore and additional difficulties, but I think stages will be like this in the future.

Reactions: therage03
4.00 star(s) 28 Votes