LeFapman

Oct 29, 2018
if it had a VS mode I'd be down for some duels, imagine EVO 2024 featuring... a hentai game lol! gosh it looks so polished, I'm very eager to play this game as a game. awesome work, couldn't hold my excitment!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Aerisetta

Aerisetta

Femdom BeatEmUp Game Succubus
Game Developer
Mar 11, 2021
I love footjobs hey thanks for the review. Can you share with me what problems you had with the controls?
I assume you were playing on PC? What were you using to play?

Feb 24, 2019
I love footjobs hey thanks for the review. Can you share with me what problems you had with the controls?
I assume you were playing on PC? What were you using to play?
Ngl review is high-key outdated. I was playing on a much older version and I've been meaning to make this review but life is a bitch, but sometimes I couldn't even progress and controls locked up for me on kbm. I realize I may have been too hasty so I think I'll modify it based on the newer version, so I'm sorry about that. Currently I'm having other issues with the game besides controls (they actually are working more smoothly now, still feels awkward to use tho as a KBM player since afaik u only can use the keyboard and not mouse. Also it might just be me but the esc button does not work in certain situations. Started new game accidentily and wanted to go back but esc didn't work so I had to alt f4.)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Aerisetta

Aerisetta

Femdom BeatEmUp Game Succubus
Game Developer
Mar 11, 2021
Ngl review is high-key outdated. I was playing on a much older version and I've been meaning to make this review but life is a bitch, but sometimes I couldn't even progress and controls locked up for me on kbm. I realize I may have been too hasty so I think I'll modify it based on the newer version, so I'm sorry about that. Currently I'm having other issues with the game besides controls (they actually are working more smoothly now, still feels awkward to use tho as a KBM player since afaik u only can use the keyboard and not mouse. Also it might just be me but the esc button does not work in certain situations. Started new game accidentily and wanted to go back but esc didn't work so I had to alt f4.)
OK thanks

Unfortunately the engine does not support mouse, I've talked to the engine devs and they don't intend to add it for now. I know the cursor movement with keyboard isn't ideal, but it gives me more flexibility since I still change menu layout often.

As far as I know the ESC key does not work in menus because some strange stuff will happen. I understand the situation you're in though, and I'll see what can be done. Thx for the feedback.

4.00 star(s) 28 Votes