AngelGrace

Nov 1, 2022
there's definitely less, maybe only 20% is lesdom

unless u are talking about something else?

also as i said before, TBH you can see all the sex content in the game just by playing the free version

only support the game if you want to support it. paying is about quality of life and gameplay extras
I appreciate your honesty! What I see is great, but if that's all there is, I'll hold onto my wallet for now.

You know, I've been meaning to ask. What is it with men and humiliation? I've played this, Heelfall, and Monster Girl Dreams, and all of them have this weird tendency to call the player pathetic.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Aerisetta

Femdom BeatEmUp Game Succubus
Game Developer
Mar 11, 2021
I appreciate your honesty! What I see is great, but if that's all there is, I'll hold onto my wallet for now.

You know, I've been meaning to ask. What is it with men and humiliation? I've played this, Heelfall, and Monster Girl Dreams, and all of them have this weird tendency to call the player pathetic.
Femdom is a fetish, more and more common nowadays

Some men like being humiliated by a dominant women, getting turned on by it, maybe extra interest in a reverse of gender norms in sex.

AngelGrace

Nov 1, 2022
Femdom is a fetish, more and more common nowadays

Some men like being humiliated by a dominant women, getting turned on by it, maybe extra interest in a reverse of gender norms in sex.
I mean, I'm into femdom XD I was legit just curious, like. I know I have some specific ass fetishes, and I was wondering where this one comes from. But okay, okay, cool.

Aerisetta

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2021
I mean, I'm into femdom XD I was legit just curious, like. I know I have some specific ass fetishes, and I was wondering where this one comes from. But okay, okay, cool.
fart fetish? they were scene commissions. i take commissions on patreon btw

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Femtality-0.14.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

ital

Jan 26, 2019
what kind of crap they do, and it was not a pity to spend time and effort on it

Close921

Nov 24, 2022
The newest version 0.14.1 wont let me open. Saying this product contains a virus or unwanted program.

Aerisetta

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2021
The newest version 0.14.1 wont let me open. Saying this product contains a virus or unwanted program.
There is no virus, just over reaction from virus scanner because my game is a little indie game

Aerisetta

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2021
Is there any way to change the size of the game window once you launch it? The default is too big and kinda cuts off some text.
In Options, video

If you cannot see anything, use the windows short cut of alt+enter to enter full screen. However it may be laggy to enter fullscreen like that, so go to options to fix it after.

Reactions: BatmanBinSuperman
4.00 star(s) 28 Votes