Darthcrop

Feb 10, 2022
You solve it yet? Never heard of this happening before
No, I'm still working on it. What are you supposed to press to deselect so you can pick someone else? Looks like the A key is how you select, but i cant chose anyone other than Aerisetta. The others just make a buzzing sound like the team is full. but it isnt.

Aerisetta

Femdom BeatEmUp Game Succubus
Game Developer
Mar 11, 2021
No, I'm still working on it. What are you supposed to press to deselect so you can pick someone else? Looks like the A key is how you select, but i cant chose anyone other than Aerisetta. The others just make a buzzing sound like the team is full. but it isnt.
What mode you in?

I dunno if you rebind the keys, by default J is the attack/confirm button. If you can pick one character you should be able to pick others

Last edited:

Aerisetta

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2021
how do i get scenes with characters?, not just the battle animations
when the enemy only has 1 HP and sitting on the floor, finish them with FEMTALITY finisher (only girls can do that)

Play tutorial, it will explain it

If you wanna just be the guy and get stepped on for the same scenes, play FEMDOM MODE

Cooldugong

Aug 13, 2020
How do you actually progress through the campaign? When i finish stage 3, it always brings me back out and I find myself having to redo the entire stage all over again. Is stage 4 onwarda patreon exclusive?

LupuseDei26

Jan 8, 2018
Is there any expected release date for the full game? I enjoy it and don't mind paying for it at all, but the additional content being $10 a month is a bit too steep.

yill53452323

Sep 5, 2018
this dev has a serious scope creep problem lol. the update was basically just him announcing that he's rebooting the entire game, which he's kinda already done several times at this point.
and that's on top of the fact that he's concurrently working on a separate game that is considerably worse than femtality in both aesthetic and content
it's sad to see because all of the content that is actually usable for fapping is still from the first couple updates of the game, with a noticeable drop-off in additional H-content per patch after the nun was first released.

Reactions: EvilLadyKitten

Aerisetta

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2021
this dev has a serious scope creep problem lol. the update was basically just him announcing that he's rebooting the entire game, which he's kinda already done several times at this point.
and that's on top of the fact that he's concurrently working on a separate game that is considerably worse than femtality in both aesthetic and content
it's sad to see because all of the content that is actually usable for fapping is still from the first couple updates of the game, with a noticeable drop-off in additional H-content per patch after the nun was first released.
Let me be clear about one thing, as I always been been since day one: This is an art project

Please don't talk about scope creep like it's some sort of corpo title with producers breathing down my neck with gant charts. I've always been very upfront, this game isn't going on steam, it isn't going to be "finished". It gets whatever content I am inspired to make. If one day people aren't interested or if I'm not interested, it's over. Until then, it keeps going.

The "reboot" is simply to address the feedback I got and mostly based on feedback I got here. People want more story, more context to the fap material and they want the story to be primarily based on a male MC. I spent some time writing the entire story and now that's what I'll be focusing on. When I say reboot, the main thing I'm rebooting is just the story...because... well quite frankly there was none.

Last edited:

Aerisetta

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2021
I think you wrote in my discord with some feedback? That was some proper feedback, so thanks, and noted.

FireKitten

Apr 27, 2018
The "reboot" is simply to address the feedback I got and mostly based on feedback I got here. People want more story, more context to the fap material and they want the story to be primarily based on a male MC. I spent some time writing the entire story and now that's what I'll be focusing on. When I say reboot, the main thing I'm rebooting is just the story...because... well quite frankly there was none.
Dang, I was hoping it would stay focused on the female MCs, I personally ignore the male MC since there are countless femdom games with male MCs already, and was hoping future updates would have more female MC femtalities on both male and female enemies, with enemies also having femtalities on the female MCs how some enemies can dom the male MC.

The story of a succubus princess going around dominating people is much more unique, then a male character (effeminate or not) getting dominated by female enemies number 82. I do like the genre, but there are so many of them anymore, they all start to blend together, and you get overloaded with them all.

As a switch, who almost exclusively plays as a female character in games, the female protagonist tag, and female MCs being able to dominant enemies is what caught my attention originally, and then future updates allowed some enemies to dom them back, which I did enjoy the option. I wouldn't be opposed to a futa character though, since the thought of a female boss grabbing my character from behind and groping her tits, while her feet reach around to tease her dick, but then if I defeat her I can then just fuck her into the ground, sounds hot.

I will keep an eye on future updates, at least for the female characters.

• Angry
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Dang, I was hoping it would stay focused on the female MCs, I personally ignore the male MC since there are countless femdom games with male MCs already, and was hoping future updates would have more female MC femtalities on both male and female enemies, with enemies also having femtalities on the female MCs how some enemies can dom the male MC.

The story of a succubus princess going around dominating people is much more unique, then a male character (effeminate or not) getting dominated by female enemies number 82. I do like the genre, but there are so many of them anymore, they all start to blend together, and you get overloaded with them all.

As a switch, who almost exclusively plays as a female character in games, the female protagonist tag, and female MCs being able to dominant enemies is what caught my attention originally, and then future updates allowed some enemies to dom them back, which I did enjoy the option. I wouldn't be opposed to a futa character though, since the thought of a female boss grabbing my character from behind and groping her tits, while her feet reach around to tease her dick, but then if I defeat her I can then just fuck her into the ground, sounds hot.

I will keep an eye on future updates, at least for the female characters.
I could not disagree more. We need MOAR mixed wrestling content with our male MC!

4.00 star(s) 28 Votes