FireKitten

Apr 27, 2018
I could not disagree more. We need MOAR mixed wrestling content with our male MC!
While I do like the occasional male MC getting dommed games (Tower of Trample, Monster Girl Dreams, Futadom World, Succubus Covenant Generation One The Cursed Forest, Under the Witch, among others), I can find those type of games easily. It's much harder to find a female MC (or futa) game where I can both dom opponents, or be dommed by them, especially with an emphasis on foot dom.

If the male MC was a supporting character to the female MCs, that you could bully in between stages (sort like you can now), but it focused on the females MCs going around dominating both female and male enemies, who can dom them back. Heck, make a boss that uses her pheromones/spell and takes command of the male MC and you have to perform a femtalites on him to allow you to hit the boss, or flip it and a boss takes command of all the female party, and you have to play as the male and beat the boss while avoiding her and the female MCs. I would be fine with a limited section/bonus mode to play as the male MC to fight the females, I just don't want him to be the focus.

I know I'm in the minority here, but that's why I like this game (and Lust Rush), I can play as a female, and both dom and be dommed. If this game started with a male MC only, I might have just skipped over it originally, since if I see the male protagonist tag, I usually skip over the game when looking at the new releases, with some exceptions.

Aerisetta

Femdom BeatEmUp Game Succubus
Game Developer
Mar 11, 2021
While I do like the occasional male MC getting dommed games (Tower of Trample, Monster Girl Dreams, Futadom World, Succubus Covenant Generation One The Cursed Forest, Under the Witch, among others), I can find those type of games easily. It's much harder to find a female MC (or futa) game where I can both dom opponents, or be dommed by them, especially with an emphasis on foot dom.

If the male MC was a supporting character to the female MCs, that you could bully in between stages (sort like you can now), but it focused on the females MCs going around dominating both female and male enemies, who can dom them back. Heck, make a boss that uses her pheromones/spell and takes command of the male MC and you have to perform a femtalites on him to allow you to hit the boss, or flip it and a boss takes command of all the female party, and you have to play as the male and beat the boss while avoiding her and the female MCs. I would be fine with a limited section/bonus mode to play as the male MC to fight the females, I just don't want him to be the focus.

I know I'm in the minority here, but that's why I like this game (and Lust Rush), I can play as a female, and both dom and be dommed. If this game started with a male MC only, I might have just skipped over it originally, since if I see the male protagonist tag, I usually skip over the game when looking at the new releases, with some exceptions.
Thanks for the feedback.

I mean, I agree with you, that's why both Femtality and Lust Rush have female protagonists. Actually my main goal was to make a game where winning is what earned you scenes and not simply losing.

However, 99% of the feedback I get is that people dont want a female MC and want a male MC. After I added a male MC, most of the feedback was about the problems of the male MC.

Anyways, I think I figured out why. Especially in the femdom genre, the fantasy is for the male to lose control to women, and so controlling the woman completely defeats that purpose and therefore....not so fappable for the femdom fans.

Regardless, a story with male MC being dominated, in the Femtality world, is something I'm 100% making. I like the story, theme and world I have written. Its also going to be more sandboxy with more rpg elements and I've learned how to do that in the engine recently.

Does that mean it's the end for Femtality in its classic format? Probably not. Femtality was designed so that I can add scenes easily, even if it's just 2-3 scenes a month (since I make the game in my spare time). Infact, some people said i shouldnt make this change and just keep milking patreon with a few scenes a month...i mean i can do that, but like i said, this is an art project to me. I wanna make something loved by both myself and others first and foremost. The story with male MC will be my focus for now.

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
Thanks for the feedback.

I mean, I agree with you, that's why both Femtality and Lust Rush have female protagonists. Actually my main goal was to make a game where winning is what earned you scenes and not simply losing.

However, 99% of the feedback I get is that people dont want a female MC and want a male MC. After I added a male MC, most of the feedback was about the problems of the male MC.

Anyways, I think I figured out why. Especially in the femdom genre, the fantasy is for the male to lose control to women, and so controlling the woman completely defeats that purpose and therefore....not so fappable for the femdom fans.

Regardless, a story with male MC being dominated, in the Femtality world, is something I'm 100% making. I like the story, theme and world I have written. Its also going to be more sandboxy with more rpg elements and I've learned how to do that in the engine recently.

Does that mean it's the end for Femtality in its classic format? Probably not. Femtality was designed so that I can add scenes easily, even if it's just 2-3 scenes a month (since I make the game in my spare time). Infact, some people said i shouldnt make this change and just keep milking patreon with a few scenes a month...i mean i can do that, but like i said, this is an art project to me. I wanna make something loved by both myself and others first and foremost. The story with male MC will be my focus for now.
ngl I always end up clicking on this game when I search femdom tags, but I have never actually tried it I don't like to play as the person doing the dominating, and this game seems to be focused around doing the dominating, I personally would rather play a side scroller and if there is grapples involved I would be dominated bonus points if there is some sort of option to submit to various enemies or some sort of addiction meter that forces me to submit for additional scenes or ends
so yeah, to lose control is what I enjoy about femdom personally

mnmers

Jun 24, 2020
Thanks for the feedback.

what about that demo game you made like a year ago featuring a male protagonist that was similar to femality in design but had a male protagonist? I think it was called test game or something, I prefer playing a male protagonist but if femality is meant for a female protagonist and side male characters I don't really have a problem with it.

Aerisetta

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2021
what about that demo game you made like a year ago featuring a male protagonist that was similar to femality in design but had a male protagonist? I think it was called test game or something, I prefer playing a male protagonist but if femality is meant for a female protagonist and side male characters I don't really have a problem with it.
yeah that was a test game, more to learn how to code some stuff. it led to me learning how to make femtality a tag game ironically

mnmers

Jun 24, 2020
yeah that was a test game, more to learn how to code some stuff. it led to me learning how to make femtality a tag game ironically
Dang, that game was good, I loved the different various scenes it had. Shame it won't be finished but if you ever do decide to go back to it I know the femdom community would love it.

Aerisetta

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2021
UPDATE

After listening to people's feedback, I decided to just continue updating FEMTALITY as I was before, and make a SEPERATE game that features a male MC, currently called FEMTALITY X but it will be renamed.
Tutorial_9.png
Preview for FEMTALITY X
Aerisetta_BoobJ-animation.gif

FEMTALITY 0.16.0 Update
A bunch of voiced and animated videos were added, here's a preview

Lucita

Sep 5, 2021
"Contrary to previous announcement, FEMTALITY will continue to be updated and not rebooted and a separate game will be made featuring a male MC called FEMTALITY X (for now)."

Sorry, I'm a bit confused by this statement. Does it mean that there will be a another game later on or will it still be in the same game?

Since I prefer female protagonist games where you dominate others.. I still hope you can keep playing as females..

Last edited:

Alextombsalor

Nov 5, 2019
Cool would be a separate game about a male protaganist.
The question is what will happen to the current (unnamed) protaganist in this game?

Aerisetta

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2021
"Contrary to previous announcement, FEMTALITY will continue to be updated and not rebooted and a separate game will be made featuring a male MC called FEMTALITY X (for now)."

Sorry, I'm a bit confused by this statement. Does it mean that there will be a another game later on or will it still be in the same game?

Since I prefer female protagonist games where you dominate others.. I still hope you can keep playing as females..
That other game is already out on my Patreon and Subscribestar, called FEMTALITY X for now. That game has a male MC.

Jaspion

Apr 29, 2017
That other game is already out on my Patreon and Subscribestar, called FEMTALITY X for now. That game has a male MC.
Will you remove the male from this game? Or he wont just have more scenes?

From what i understood, you are making a game focused in a male MC, the X game. But will you continue to put male scenes in this as well or now it will be a female only game?

Aerisetta

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2021

From what i understood, you are making a game focused in a male MC, the X game. But will you continue to put male scenes in this as well or now it will be a female only game?
He wont be removed from this game
It is possible he will get more scenes.

It is highly unlikely I will continue his story in this game though.

• Angry
Reactions: RedPillBlues

Alextombsalor

Nov 5, 2019

Most likely, the male protagonist will no longer be updated in this game and will serve as a placeholder for the gallery and femdom modes, and his individual story will never be completed.

By the way, about a separate game, when should we expect public access?

4.00 star(s) 28 Votes