jems666

Jun 22, 2022
control layout is weird using a gamepad, no matter what I change them to A button is always the pause button and the button I try and set it to(weak attack)

blufalcon

Dec 14, 2018
Will there be a separate thread made for Femtality X or will it continue to be posted here?
Might be good to make a new thread just for clarity's sake but I'm also unsure how big of a project it actually is.

allinon

Sep 12, 2017
The priestess that jerks off the boy under the table GOD I LOVE HER! Hope to see waaaay more of her in future! <3

Aerisetta

Femdom BeatEmUp Game Succubus
Game Developer
Mar 11, 2021
Will there be a separate thread made for Femtality X or will it continue to be posted here?
Might be good to make a new thread just for clarity's sake but I'm also unsure how big of a project it actually is.
Definitely new thread

It won't be called FEMTALITY X once I come up with a new name

Reactions: ShadySkull

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
UPDATE

After listening to people's feedback, I decided to just continue updating FEMTALITY as I was before, and make a SEPERATE game that features a male MC, currently called FEMTALITY X but it will be renamed.
View attachment 3471446
Preview for FEMTALITY X
View attachment 3471445

FEMTALITY 0.16.0 Update
A bunch of voiced and animated videos were added, here's a preview

I am torn between thinking it sucks that our favorite male MC is going to be cut but happy that he will be getting his solo adventure with amazing CGs like the one you just shared.

Reactions: allinon

Aerisetta

Femdom BeatEmUp Game Succubus
Game Developer
Mar 11, 2021
I think the game need some balance especially that Hero feels too weak cuz his attack is too slow if you ask me
Hero's Light > Light > Heavy or Light > Heavy to hit easier. Takes 2 combos to kill normal enemies

Heavy alone is even stronger, but yes it's slow and hard to hit with. Guarantee 1 shot any normal enemy.

If you wanna get fancy, toss the sword into the air with femtality button, jump up and catch the sword. strongest attack in the game outside of supers.

If you want to get super fancy, use another character to launch the enemy up into the air (like aerisetta or lisina), Jump into the air and do an aerial juggle (Aerisetta), then tag in HERO and attack for big air slash damage as well.

If you want speed, drop the sword and just fight with your hands, but he's not the strongest hand to hand figher.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 28 Votes