1.80 star(s) 5 Votes

ffk123

Aug 8, 2017
Okay I never post but here's to settle some stuff.

First of all, bird penis: it's often vestigial. Which means it was there and now doesn't serve evolutionary purpose in most species (with a few exception like ostriches). Such phenotypical traits are often observable on embryos which begin to develop them but don't finalize that process. That seems to indicate that a common ancestor of today's birds did possess a functioning penis.1

As for dinosaurs, though everything we have is speculative- so is everything we know about their eating habits, behaviour, everything that's not been turned into a canvas for rock to occupy, which means a lot. But guess what, that's the rule for every study of past phenomena2, it works by probabilistic inference. Which means studying certain anatomic peculiarities of dinosaur species, comparatively to other species (? closest relatives, ergo crocodilians and birds) and with knowledge of the rules of biology and an understanding of the intertwining of bodily characteristics, we can formulate answers that are more probably true than others.

To get a clear idea, one would have to look into complex scientific litterature, and even a nerd like me doesn't have the time for that :v. Here's a (very) few examples though3, with fairly accessible stuff. But one thing you could do is look at either meta-studies or, since we're all laymen here, vulgarized articles. Here's a few:
The Anatomy of Dinosaur Sex - The Smithsonian, Riley Black
Everything You Wanted to Know About Dinosaur Sex - The Smithsonian, Riley Black (google em)

Those also contain more scientific references in description.

So what are the conclusions? Well based on the stuff I brought up above, plus advances in terms of sexual differenciation (in what is essentially animal-ish rocks), and stuff looking at the structure of eggshelves, hips and such, there's a answer that seems to be rather well accepted and that actually suits the go-to for most internet artists:

Dinosaurs likely had a cloaca, with internal testicles and a retractible penis, with built-in muscles used to erect it. Size is subject to debate, probably in between a bird and crocodilian proportion (so not too big actually). Females have an internal oviduct and only one cloacal opening as well. So here you go:

Cloaca + Retractible penis + Inner balls + No vagina

Thanks for reading, y'all :D

1 - Brennan, P., Birkhead, T., Zyskowski, K., Van der Waag, J. and Prum, R. O. 2008. Independent evolutionary reductions of the phallus in basal birds. Journal of Avian Biology, 39
2 - Tucker, A., 2004, Our knowledge of the past: A philosophy of historiography, Cambridge Press
3 - Carpenter, K., 1999, Eggs, Nests, and Baby Dinosaurs: A Look at Dinosaur Reproduction, Indiana University Press
- Brennan, P., Prum, R., McCracken, K., Sorenson, M., Wilson, R., & Birkhead, T., 2007, Coevolution of Male and Female Genital Morphology in Waterfowl, PLoS ONE, 2
- ISLE, T. E., 2012, The socio-sexual behaviour of extant archosaurs: Implications for understanding dinosaur behaviour, Historical Biology, 21
This guy know's his dino-dicks.

• Haha
Reactions: MisterSAS

Kilosan

Mar 10, 2019
I really like the VR feral game concept, but this was surprisingly bad and uncontrollable in VR to say the least. How they don't just add a simple Yiffalicious style unity camera controls is beyond me.

nagulaz

Sep 19, 2019
After another screen with Patreon and logo FeralIsland I can't do anything. Is it possible without vr? Because nothing is happening.

john thorpson

Jul 30, 2018
Hmmm I have awlways wanted a game where you can play as a animal/monster in a rpg/survival game with adult content where everything is possible(mating and such stuff) but never thought one would ever exist I wonder will this be one and a hope for more like it or not
Should just get Lovers Lab for Skyrim. Lot of interesting things in there. I haven't looked in a couple years but I'm sure there has to be anthro/animal PC by now. There's everything else :D

os1996

Nov 25, 2018
need a bit of help here:
ran the game in VR first, thought it might be more fun to play on normal screen, so I unpluged my headset (that's how you can play without VR, at least what the dev says), now game keep crashing on startup

Sy777

Sep 21, 2017
gave this a try in vr its really uncomfortable to play i felt ill and im not pron to motion sickness
i mean i'll play stormland for hours but i was just so done with this 5 min in the controls made me insane
as well not being able to actually move but instead your a glorified camera :mad: as a vr user this dos not get my recommendation

Reactions: Redin (lefurr)

Havoc W

Wolf of F95zone
Donor
Mar 19, 2018
Here is the archive to the tester builds that get regularly updated by the dev (not sure how long it is gonna be up for):

It also contains the newest version (v0.15.090) which contains:

Features:
- Added gender signature colors to the scenarios in the gallery.

Changes:
- Further improved the new raptor model in the gallery. The new model now has more anatomic definition around the booty, belly, tail and neck. Also the muzzle is now more detailed.
- The right leg in the walking animation of the felkin is now less tilted to the inside.

And here is a list of a couple previous version's patch notes (there is way too many to list them all):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
1.80 star(s) 5 Votes