darkslayer5

Special Kind of Hero
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 14, 2020
Fetish Locator [v1.00.05] [ViNovella] - Original Size: 1.65GB

Compressed version for PC (489MB): - -
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@F95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

Last edited:

CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017
i dont remember who jessie and Polly are.. So this update is mostly about improovements of previous scenes? can i access them directlyt hrough the new gallery or do i have to start all over?

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
i dont remember who jessie and Polly are.. So this update is mostly about improovements of previous scenes? can i access them directlyt hrough the new gallery or do i have to start all over?
Jessie is (or rather was) the girl the MC took a pic of when meeting the realtor. Polly is the girl who's into Nora (the barista).

And yes, this is the extended version of week 1 which adds some small scenes and properly introduces you to Jessie as an interactable character.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Majindevil

Nov 20, 2018
Hmm what to say found the game interesting at first.. select your own fetish, interesting story, the protag is a bit too premade for my liking but thats the case in most games something i learnd to overlook.

Interestingly i wasnt able to attend the party and was greeted by a game over in the first playthrough.... ok you are not able to choose a fetish you like if you want to play the game.
Reloade grind my teeth and got to the party part and over from there on it got a bit better till the blackmail part... (strangly i think could be resolved with a little hint to the authorities but ok game logic)

Played further and the thenes where not bad not everything my cup of tea but you can choose your fe.... waiit a minute... oh right i cant if i want to play further... (blackmail ftw...)

Today i saw the new update but poorly no real new story content only a few new scenes (maybe a few more updates like that and you really can play the game while avoiding scenes you dont like) but i think i have to wait a lot more after i land at this choice..:
"Reject AmRose" if d07s05_arj_reject == False:
$ d07s05_arj_reject = True
scene black with fade
"Narrator" "This option has not been written."
"Narrator" "AmRose is integral to this story. Rejecting her might tear apart the fabric of the universe, spawn infinite alternate realities, and cause severe writer cramps."
"Narrator" "Please select a different option."

why even put that choice there at the moment this feels more like a kinetic novel or game over.

Sorry for the rant and many typos and grammer errors (engl. is not my nativ language) but somehow i wanted to give my opinion to this and i know many will disagree but for myself im dissapointet cause i liked some characters and the renders are good too.

Maybe in a few updates the gameplay has changed enough that choices really matter like i hoped if not ok there are a lot other games i can play.

Tyrav

Aug 29, 2019
Brought up my save and was thinking what the hell. Then I decided to read the changelog and now I know that i can do a second read thru to catch the new stuff. Yeeeeesssssss.....

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Fetish Locator v1.0.25 Extended.
touch the version # bottom right in the main menu to toggle the "Taboo Edition".

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 20.02.2021 (v1.0.25)

Last edited:

CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017
Jessie is (or rather was) the girl the MC took a pic of when meeting the realtor. Polly is the girl who's into Nora (the barista).

And yes, this is the extended version of week 1 which adds some small scenes and properly introduces you to Jessie as an interactable character.

Thnx dude.. i only barely recognized poly.. i had to start all over to notice jessie at all lmao.. Thnx a lot

chuckypetya

Jan 18, 2018
Okay guys, i have a problem. In the op i have read new contents for the game, but when i load my last save, (it was being with Amrose on the beach) i was in my room, offered points to Amrose, and thats it, final pics with Stacy and Daisy.. What am i doing wrong?

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
Okay guys, i have a problem. In the op i have read new contents for the game, but when i load my last save, (it was being with Amrose on the beach) i was in my room, offered points to Amrose, and thats it, final pics with Stacy and Daisy.. What am i doing wrong?
The game still ends at day 7, with new improvements made to day 1 to 7, you will get new content on day 8, download this version if you want to stay abreast with the changes made to the storyline.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
The end point is the same as before, the new content is all mid-game, specifically with the girl you catch masturbating in the apartment and with Polly at the beach. You need a new game to see it all.

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
weird, I think my "locator" is broken, I get an Error 404 not found for all the fetishes I'm trying to locate here :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::cry::cry::cry:

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes