Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
Was checking paths I didn't use in my playthroughs, mainly avoiding a lot of stuff to see the changes.

Secret Oral Santa is a hmm moment, if you say you are uncomfortable with trans content, Lyssa still blows MC, he just doesn't see her penis. That is still trans content, even if the MC doesn't know.
Sadly I don't have much insight into quantum mechanics, but this seems to be related to Schroedinger's thought experiment on quantum superposition. Or more specifically the of it. As Lyssa's sex isn't observable by player's opting out of trans content their MC can be in a universe where she's a cisgendered woman.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Sadly I don't have much insight into quantum mechanics, but this seems to be related to Schroedinger's thought experiment on quantum superposition. Or more specifically the of it. As Lyssa's sex isn't observable by player's opting out of trans content their MC can be in a universe where she's a cisgendered woman.
There is also the extra information, as using a forum which will mention the character and their sex/gender/measured super position.

Or be a player who has done both and knows of the buried treasure.

Point is that if a player says no to being with a trans character, then does that choice, they end up with a trans character.

And players may want more "cis" gendered Lyssa content (aka vaginal sex), which of course can't happen.

Just pointing out that it might be smart to have the MC find their Oral Santa if they say no to trans content.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
There is also the extra information, as using a forum which will mention the character and their sex/gender/measured super position.

Or be a player who has done both and knows of the buried treasure.

Point is that if a player says no to being with a trans character, then does that choice, they end up with a trans character.

And players may want more "cis" gendered Lyssa content (aka vaginal sex), which of course can't happen.

Just pointing out that it might be smart to have the MC find their Oral Santa if they say no to trans content.
From the point of view of the MC every playthrough of every player always starts at the exact same point in time diverging into alternate timelines. Facts gathered in one of these parallel universes aren't readily available or even true for other ones.

If ViNovella were to include cis-content for Lyssa at a later point in time, her gender wouldn't suddenly switch but rather become also observable as being cis. So for as long as her sex isn't observed she remains in a state of quantum superposition making her cis- and transgendered.

That being said, I do realize that player knowledge works quite differently. And I too am in favor of altering the course of the event like you proposed. Perhaps the elusive Allison may find that, yes, it is in fact her 'pussy you have to please' (which would require changing the picture as it doesn't show her tattoo, I know).

Reactions: MrFriendly

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
If ViNovella were to include cis-content for Lyssa at a later point in time, her gender wouldn't suddenly switch but rather become also observable as being cis. So for as long as her sex isn't observed she remains in a state of quantum superposition making her cis- and transgendered.
SO what you are saying is Lyssa has, essentially, a Schrodinger's Dong?

aesc72

Jun 13, 2020
Had fun with this one. Dope plot, I gotta say, especially when the investigation kicks off. Really like the character designs too- they're unique and Lydia/AmRose have the perfect "girl-next-door" look, really rare for a VN. It seems like it's going to be a huge game with all the routes and fetishes, I just hope there's the opportunity for monogamy (e.g. I want to drop Lydia in favor of AmRose). On that note, is AmRose a virgin before MC sleeps with her?

Only downside is that it seems you can't get away with a more vanilla playthrough- I played with netori/futa/watersports/femdom off and only got around 47 points. I tried to take the largest point actions (even if they were bad, like with Nora) but still couldn't clear 50. Not sure how to feel about this, since the game is about blackmail after all, but having to partake in fetishes you don't enjoy does take away from the experience. Should probably test further though; I could be wrong.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
Only downside is that it seems you can't get away with a more vanilla playthrough- I played with netori/futa/watersports/femdom off and only got around 47 points. I tried to take the largest point actions (even if they were bad, like with Nora) but still couldn't clear 50. Not sure how to feel about this, since the game is about blackmail after all, but having to partake in fetishes you don't enjoy does take away from the experience. Should probably test further though; I could be wrong.
Hm, I do see your point. Forgoing NTR, trans and watersports does place one in tight spot as one is required to have specific paths open and being into (or at least ok with) creampies and spanking. For those interested, I compiled the following table:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: aesc72 and L7Bear

Buddawg

Aug 12, 2017
Had fun with this one. Dope plot, I gotta say, especially when the investigation kicks off. Really like the character designs too- they're unique and Lydia/AmRose have the perfect "girl-next-door" look, really rare for a VN. It seems like it's going to be a huge game with all the routes and fetishes, I just hope there's the opportunity for monogamy (e.g. I want to drop Lydia in favor of AmRose). On that note, is AmRose a virgin before MC sleeps with her?

Well. I dont like all the fetishes either, BUT
This game is titled FETISH LOCATOR. So its kind of pointless to complain about fetishes you dont like, considering its trying to go through them all it seems. Its a mishmash of fetishes as a premise.

aesc72

Jun 13, 2020
Well. I dont like all the fetishes either, BUT
This game is titled FETISH LOCATOR. So its kind of pointless to complain about fetishes you dont like, considering its trying to go through them all it seems. Its a mishmash of fetishes as a premise.
I'm not complaining about the ones I don't like- the dev was nice enough to let you select the content you want to see (and in a way that's not immersion breaking). That's the gold standard for putting hotly debated fetishes in a VN, at least in my opinion. I'm just saying that giving players the freedom to metagame, but also including hard game-over states, is a tricky situation to balance because players may not like being "punished" for using the freedom that the game gives them.

Buddawg

Aug 12, 2017
I'm not complaining about the ones I don't like- the dev was nice enough to let you select the content you want to see (and in a way that's not immersion breaking). That's the gold standard for putting hotly debated fetishes in a VN, at least in my opinion. I'm just saying that giving players the freedom to metagame, but also including hard game-over states, is a tricky situation to balance because players may not like being "punished" for using the freedom that the game gives them.
Agree, but I would counter with.. should someone who does like a lot of fetishes play a game about many fetishes :p
I dont think the game is ment to be full choice to the player. It already includes a broad aspect of fetishes, but also blackmail. So I dont mind there being a game over posibility. The premise being pushed into and experience new fetishes. You dont have to like them, but might have to try them :D
So I kind of play this game from a blank slate personal opinion. So Im basicly playing myself in my teens/early twenties.. If its available to try, ill try it. How else to know if I could like it.

loters

Oct 9, 2017
1. I remember that after all the thing plot tell us about AmRose and Lydia, i thought they were virgins. But after the scene with AmRose i think she was not. Maybe at that two weeks MC where away which Rose don't want to talk about, she said she never was with a man but did a lot of things with a girl
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2. I don´t know what you say about not having enough points, i did aquasports and all Polly activities and got like 81 points and a gold medal that you can use to avoid punishments once.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
I'm hoping for the chance to get the real romance options with certain lassies on the go, after the blackmailing shite bag on the locator app gets whats comin to them.

Amber-Rose and Lyssa have a chance for the real deal with the MC, so let the fetishes have fun till the blackmail ends and the MC will be free to follow his heart rather than the app telling him what to do.

Last edited:

ViNovella

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2019
4.10 star(s) 162 Votes