Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
Anybody know how to get the bonus content for Maria on Day 6? I did the Antony event at the party and then when she came to me in the bathroom, I made her into a urinal :unsure: maybe that last one was the wrong choice? I kinda don't want to go through it again without knowing for sure, I already have made so many playthroughs and saves just to get every single bonus content, but that Maria one I'm still missing.

Sorry if this has been asked before, I did search the thread but came up short.
The way I understand the hint you'll need to go back and also pick the other choice (someone's cum in her mouth). And have her send the pics in both cases. I can't be sure as I sadly haven't found the time to start my achievement hunt anew (deleted my saves for a fresh start but the game froze on me two days ago and had to be killed taking my progress with it... :cautious:).

KrystofDayne

Donor
Dec 9, 2019
The way I understand the hint you'll need to go back and also pick the other choice (someone's cum in her mouth). And have her send the pics in both cases. I can't be sure as I sadly haven't found the time to start my achievement hunt anew (deleted my saves for a fresh start but the game froze on me two days ago and had to be killed taking my progress with it... :cautious:).
Hmm okay thanks, I'll try that and report back ;) but since I'm not a BDSMer but still wanted to unlock all the scenes, I've been sort of segregating all the dom/sub routes into one save :ROFLMAO: there I have Dahlia, Maria, Lyssa on the dom route and AmRose on the sex-slave route. But I guess I'll go back and do a new playthrough just for that one scene :FacePalm: (what am I doing with my life? xD)

KrystofDayne

Donor
Dec 9, 2019
Hmm okay thanks, I'll try that and report back ;) but since I'm not a BDSMer but still wanted to unlock all the scenes, I've been sort of segregating all the dom/sub routes into one save :ROFLMAO: there I have Dahlia, Maria, Lyssa on the dom route and AmRose on the sex-slave route. But I guess I'll go back and do a new playthrough just for that one scene :FacePalm: (what am I doing with my life? xD)
Yeah okay that seems to have done the trick. Since the bonus content is literally just the photo of Maria with cum in her mouth, I'm guessing that the pee thing isn't necessary. So thanks, now I got it all ;)

Reactions: Hordragg

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
It's actually not a weird thing at all and commonly used in scripting languages to safeguard against referencing unset variables (see in JavaScript). The first line actually reads 'if condition is set AND condition is met'. But Python (especially Ren'Py) isn't my area of expertise so others may be better suited to actually scrutinize the code.
We're largely on the same page here and reading from the same lack of textbooks.
I was saying it's weird to check that way. I thought this was a script check to run an event not to set or unset the variable.

There's a better way to do it, but it would most likely break save compatibility because Renpy likes having those declared but not set at the onset.

galora

Cute as a button
Donor
Oct 15, 2019
DAaammmnn ! I'm really not into Futa content... Why Jessie why? She is so beautiful! I'm just unable to go through with futa... :cry:

Nice game and considering other projects here really refreshing... Too bad I'm kind of vanilla in my kinks

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
New content is all mid-game and requires a fresh start to see it, there is NO new content after the end of Day 7
so that is why when i used right version is just ended the same, but with 1.0xxxx instead of 0.9xxxxx ?
meeh :p

KrystofDayne

Donor
Dec 9, 2019
DAaammmnn ! I'm really not into Futa content... Why Jessie why? She is so beautiful! I'm just unable to go through with futa... :cry:

Nice game and considering other projects here really refreshing... Too bad I'm kind of vanilla in my kinks
Wait, Jessie is trans? Did I miss something? No, I think not, I definitely remember eating a certain pussy on a certain balcony :unsure:

You're probably talking about Lyssa. (And she is trans, not "futa", futa is something else, not too important in this instance, but they are definitely different).

But if you're vanilla in your kinks, then this game might not be for you :ROFLMAO: I honestly think having sex with a trans person is almost the most vanilla of all the kinks in this game, it's debatable whether is even qualifies at all as a fetish ^^'

But I did really like the addition of actual Jessie in the extended edition, she's pretty cool and interesting, can't wait for more content with her.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
That would be Lyssa and also not futa but trans.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

so that is why when i used right version is just ended the same, but with 1.0xxxx instead of 0.9xxxxx ?
meeh :p
Yes. Although the journey changed quite a bit you still end in the same spot.

Ninja'd. And I'd have gotten away with it, too, if it weren't for those meddling kids!

Reactions: Belnick

galora

Cute as a button
Donor
Oct 15, 2019
Wait, Jessie is trans? Did I miss something? No, I think not, I definitely remember eating a certain pussy on a certain balcony :unsure:

You're probably talking about Lyssa. (And she is trans, not "futa", futa is something else, not too important in this instance, but they are definitely different).

But if you're vanilla in your kinks, then this game might not be for you :ROFLMAO: I honestly think having sex with a trans person is almost the most vanilla of all the kinks in this game, it's debatable whether is even qualifies at all as a fetish ^^'

But I did really like the addition of actual Jessie in the extended edition, she's pretty cool and interesting, can't wait for more content with her.
That would be Lyssa and also not futa but trans.

Yes. Although the journey changed quite a bit you still end in the same spot.

Ninja'd. And I'd have gotten away with it, too, if it weren't for those meddling kids!
Oh man what? Shit shit shit... Need to check check something... All good :poop: have a save!
I don't mind seeing some stuff if I can make abstraction of it... Futa I have trouble with in hentai so in 3dcg always kind of rubbed me the wrong way (did mean futa, following the walkthrough, I just checked and it's marked as both at that point. I don't have a problem with either futa or trans, the dick is the problem for me... If I can't see it I survive xD)

I meant Jessie, and am definitely wrong then. I knew secret santa was the jessie event and read the futa/trans warning :FacePalm:

Edit : going through the scenes again... Boy did I missunderstand the walkthrough... I'll see if I'm man enough to stomach it, Lyssa is amazing too
Not regretting anything yet, her eyes when she's on her knees are absolutely beautiful!

Last edited:

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
I meant Jessie, and am definitely wrong then. I knew secret santa was the jessie event and read the futa/trans warning :FacePalm:
To be fair, both girls are part of the 'secret oral santa' event (see scenes 10, 11 and 15 of the walkthrough). Although being in the same boat as KrystofDayne I do not know how the event plays out if one opts out of trans content. *shrugs*

Reactions: galora

KrystofDayne

Donor
Dec 9, 2019
To be fair, both girls are part of the 'secret oral santa' event (see scenes 10, 11 and 15 of the walkthrough). Although being in the same boat as KrystofDayne I do not know how the event plays out if one opts out of trans content. *shrugs*
Well after Lyssa gives you a BJ at the party, you have two dialogue options, one where she shows you her dick, one where she doesn't. And after that, any relationship with Jessie or any other character is no longer contingent on content with Lyssa as far as I can tell. So even if you want the Jessie scene, you don't have to see Lyssa as trans and never have to engage with her afterwards. And I'm not entirely sure, but I imagine you can even have further Jessie content even if you don't have the Secret Oral Santa scene because you do meet her later for completely non-Party related reasons. But since I always want both Lyssa and Jessie, I have never made a playthrough without the Secret Oral Santa scene, or by rejecting the trans content from the beginning. So I don't know, but it seems like the dev has planned for the eventuality of people not wanting any trans content and I would be pretty amazed if opting out there meant not having Jessie as a potential LI.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
Well after Lyssa gives you a BJ at the party, you have two dialogue options, one where she shows you her dick, one where she doesn't. And after that, any relationship with Jessie or any other character is no longer contingent on content with Lyssa as far as I can tell. So even if you want the Jessie scene, you don't have to see Lyssa as trans and never have to engage with her afterwards. And I'm not entirely sure, but I imagine you can even have further Jessie content even if you don't have the Secret Oral Santa scene because you do meet her later for completely non-Party related reasons. But since I always want both Lyssa and Jessie, I have never made a playthrough without the Secret Oral Santa scene, or by rejecting the trans content from the beginning. So I don't know, but it seems like the dev has planned for the eventuality of people not wanting any trans content and I would be pretty amazed if opting out there meant not having Jessie as a potential LI.
Right on the money.

Realized too late that I'd lied before. I actually knew.

galora

Cute as a button
Donor
Oct 15, 2019
Alright this is good, I think it kind of reminded me why I enjoy incest... Most of the kinks are not for me but the feeling of dread at not getting points and missing out on scenes I would usually avoid, is really exciting!
Not sure whether I find it hot or not, but it might be more of a turn on if you're not into those fetishes (Couldn't stomach going for min though...)
And the models! Just wow, I'd love to see more animations like this, they're not the best, but just imagining the efforts going into making the hair move! Wow GJ

czesio301

Jul 12, 2017
Damn, it's crashing after loading old save and end's up at week 1. Any chance to fix it?
NameError: name 'is_extended_edition' is not defined

Last edited:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

You are right, Lyssa is probably the more romantic and less kink of the current routes so far. :unsure: :p
And i don't think being trans doesn't qualify as a fetish, that would be things like water sports or bdsm.

Anyway think i need to restart a playthrough again, there are a lot of details i have already forgot. It took me some time to remember who Lydia was. :LOL::LOL:

KrystofDayne

Donor
Dec 9, 2019
Anyway think i need to restart a playthrough again, there are a lot of details i have already forgot. It took me some time to remember who Lydia was. :LOL::LOL:
Haha that's so funny, like the most forgettable character in the game even though she's supposed to be the main LI for the MC :ROFLMAO:

I think something interesting psychologically is going on here that I have seen in so many VNs; as soon as certain women, certain love interests are "forced" upon players, which is to say these characters are just a necessary part of the main story (which, I don't know how you're gonna write a sensible story without having certain relationships in place), people almost always lose their shit. Not everyone of course, but mostly, people seem to not be that interested in the main, fixed love interests of a game and act more like children who only want what they can't have ^^'

I bet if Lydia wasn't a fixed part of the story, people would be extremely interested in pursuing her. While she is a bit of a clichéed character (the otherworldly, creative virgin), she does have a certain appeal. I certainly don't think her design is unattractive to look at and she does show a sort of flirtatious side to her, something that wasn't necessarily expected of this stock character so she doesn't seem too absurdly naive and innocent like you see much too often in these sorts of character; plus her backstory is revealed a bit and there are certainly some interesting things to explore there. So on the face of it, she doesn't seem at all to be an uninteresting character.

But I think, simply by the fact that you, as a player, don't really get to make the decision whether you pursue her or not and where her story goes (at least as of yet), people are put off and uninterested.

I do think I have that tendency a bit myself but not as strongly as some other people who sometimes actually seem to dislike characters simply because they're not optional. It's just a funny phenomenon.

Reactions: Krynh and Hordragg

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
Damn, it's crashing after loading old save and end's up at week 1. Any chance to fix it?
NameError: name 'is_extended_edition' is not defined
No. As it's the extended version of week 1 there's nothing to fix. See the changelog:
v1.00.05:
Week-1 story finished
239 new renders
15 new unique animations
New character - Jessie
New scenes - day-1, day-3, day-5, day-6, and day-7
New content with Polly

Music added to every scene in the game
CG Gallery - unlock best-looking renders in the game
Replay room - replay all your favorite scenes
Achievements - unlock bonus content!
Countless small improvements to the gameplay and story

Reactions: czesio301

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Haha that's so funny, like the most forgettable character in the game even though she's supposed to be the main LI for the MC :ROFLMAO:

I think something interesting psychologically is going on here that I have seen in so many VNs; as soon as certain women, certain love interests are "forced" upon players, which is to say these characters are just a necessary part of the main story (which, I don't know how you're gonna write a sensible story without having certain relationships in place), people almost always lose their shit. Not everyone of course, but mostly, people seem to not be that interested in the main, fixed love interests of a game and act more like children who only want what they can't have ^^'

I bet if Lydia wasn't a fixed part of the story, people would be extremely interested in pursuing her. While she is a bit of a clichéed character (the otherworldly, creative virgin), she does have a certain appeal. I certainly don't think her design is unattractive to look at and she does show a sort of flirtatious side to her, something that wasn't necessarily expected of this stock character so she doesn't seem too absurdly naive and innocent like you see much too often in these sorts of character; plus her backstory is revealed a bit and there are certainly some interesting things to explore there. So on the face of it, she doesn't seem at all to be an uninteresting character.

But I think, simply by the fact that you, as a player, don't really get to make the decision whether you pursue her or not and where her story goes (at least as of yet), people are put off and uninterested.

I do think I have that tendency a bit myself but not as strongly as some other people who sometimes actually seem to dislike characters simply because they're not optional. It's just a funny phenomenon.
I may be misremembering things but it doesn't even seem like Lydia sees Mike as a potential love interest or sex partner.
She is necessary to move the story but as the protagonist interests change so should be the people he is interested in. At least that is what i hope for. :unsure:

Reactions: Wooloomooloo
4.10 star(s) 162 Votes