Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Oh, I looked that before but I'm playing on Android and there is no option for that there, only a full 1.2gb game.
You should add that when asking. I don‘t know if somebody made an android version with the gallery unlocked. Search the thread for posts by the66 if someone made an android port with the gallery unlocked it would be him. Not sure if he did though.

Harvey_Rabbit_2077

Jun 10, 2022
My guess is that Patreon usually keeps a blind eye to it. Hence why there are so many games using blackmail, rape, drugged sex (which would also be rape in real life) on the plataform.

So i bet some asshole made a denounce to patreon about it.
That's my guess as well. Especially since it coincidentally happened JUST AFTER the reveal about who was behind the Fetish Locator app. Some asshole didn't like it and decided to pretend as a CRUSADER to "Teach those Devs a Lesson." Of course, the only lesson taught was that some players can be complete assholes and that developers have to be ready to waste weeks rewriting ~3 years of content because of the morality whims of Patreon.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
That's my guess as well. Especially since it coincidentally happened JUST AFTER the reveal about who was behind the Fetish Locator app. Some asshole didn't like it and decided to pretend as a CRUSADER to "Teach those Devs a Lesson." Of course, the only lesson taught was that some players can be complete assholes and that developers have to be ready to waste weeks rewriting ~3 years of content because of the morality whims of Patreon.
If this is indeed what has been happening that'd be an asshole and snitching is already looked down on at elementary school. However, to play devil's advocate for Patreon for a second: they have their business model and one may not like it. However, if a project doesn't fit their criteria and you are trying to sneak it in anyway, it being found out is not Patreon's fault. That's a risk one was willing to take, but with that comes the responsibility to accept when you lose your bet.

petroto

Jun 6, 2020
With the rebuild, will that affect the Steam releases for those that prefer to wait and pay via that?

train_of_thought

Formerly 'abramaqabra'
Apr 4, 2022
As far as I can see, both weeks on Steam have received new updates after a long long period of time. So my guess, it will.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
this is 1st extended version of week 3 so you have to restart anyway
and i think they said at some point that this should still be original story after that one they started rewrite process, i think

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Unfortunatelly the saves do not work anymore. This seams at least in my case.
If you have a save from the end of the standard version it cannot work on the extended version, since the latter is behind and is not advanced enough in time.

Reactions: monk456

Maevos

May 4, 2019
This extended version ends after the scene with Amrose (revolving chair scene).

I am confused about something though. MC visits Allison and Jessie and is unable to have sex with them because of the cage. But the replay gallery indicates that there are sex scenes with them on day 16. Is it possible to remove the cage before these scenes take place?

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
Is it strange that blackmail blocking does not apply to all games, or only to this one? For example, the game "moving down", apparently, does not fall under this wave, although it is straight hard blackmail. Then why haven't they covered it up until now?
obviously because someone reported the game, likely because they added NTR content. Certainly not the first game this has happened to

Nov 16, 2021
But, are the Week 1 and week 2 now changed due to "no blackmail"? And are the new week 1 and 2 already online? and for the new version, the week 3 extended, is it important to know the changes or doesn't anything change for week 3?

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Fetish Locator Week 3 v2.2.24.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
touch the version # bottom right in the main menu to toggle the "Taboo Edition".
per request you can now temporarily unlock the CG / upcoming Extra Gallery and the Replay Room in preferences.
do not load a save file from the regular version made after day 16!

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 162 Votes