Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
is there a harem route in the game?
You can - and actually need to - have some relation to (almost) every girl at the same time but there will probably be no "ending with all". There might be endings which will qualify for the harem tag (i. e. you being with at least three girls) or there may not. Also - in my eyes, one of the endings that exist already disagrees, so not canon - I see a difference in characters with some obviously being love interests (AmRose as an example) while others are just fuck buddies (Chloe).

Dec 8, 2018
Well it took me three days to finish the game, day by week, and the truth is that I am very satisfied with the first two weeks. I prefer not to comment on the third as it is not finished yet, at most I chose the NTR route since from the beginning I had no interest in Lydia who starts earning a lot as a character in the third week, but anyway not I would have chosen an ending with her. If the route involved AmRose or Stacy doing NTR (which I don't know yet) I wouldn't have chosen it, but I don't care if Lydia is with Pete (who is also not developed enough to consider him a friend and I don't even see it as a betrayal) or in a gangbang. And more having seen the "end" of the third week.

In my opinion it would have introduced even more fetishes and taken them further, but I understand that it takes a lot of work and I am happy with most of the routes. I hope that when it's complete you can have a final scene with each of the girls (I'm not going to lie to you, without counting the ones already mentioned, I'm only interested in Dahlia and Lyssa).

Last edited:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
In my opinion it would have introduced even more fetishes and taken them further
I disagree here, "More" would certainly always be an option but with the goal of having three weeks of game time probably wouldn't have been feasible to cram in.

But "further" I am happy that it's not. Not because - depending on the fetish - I wouldn't like it in general but because I think that this game serves a useful purpose in showing many kinks which more vanilla players may not know that much of without going to the extremes. That is too rare already in my opinion, and here we're even running a small gamut of kinks in this way.

If I am not really accustomed to, say, the SM part of BDSM, getting a glimpse at what direction it takes and then feeling "kinda like that, maybe there is more somewhere out there" could be nice as an introduction. If you introduce this by taking every girl into a dungeon and whipping them until they are bleeding and pass out unconsciously might turn you away without really knowing that it doesn't have to go that far.

Again, I like some more stuff in games as well, but a game that introduces the concepts of a few different kinks without immediately overburdening has its value. Some - like me - get into Whisky with a complex Islay single malt, but others prefer to start smoother and then try out a bit more peat. And not everybody gets into Jazz with the most complex free jazz improv but maybe better starts with some jazzy-ish lounge music.

And also in general, not everybody who likes a certain kink needs it to go as far as it gets. So despite liking DS many games may go too far and having one with a bit less can be a nice change.

Reactions: PerroProblemas

Shaun@121

Aug 11, 2021
Well I m not ntr type person so when i found Lydia is behind all of this it's a little funny shocking for me
But mc feel very upset and sad..! And that's funny for me

madrid3423

Nov 21, 2017
Is there urination content with Lyssa ? All i saw was a flashback with her ex describing their past.

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
We are half heartedly awaiting the revamping of all games of this saga.
This is your last chance to see it all how it was meant to be and end it right.
Soo...Patreon strikes again.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But it say didn't have an update for 2 months !
i don't have a strong memory but i think it's true..i haven't played this game for a while now
PLay all of them again and lay this game to rest. Motivation for the whole shenanigans might dissapear.

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
Is there urination content with Lyssa ? All i saw was a flashback with her ex describing their past.
We're talking about the trans character, right? I suck with names.
I have skipped her content but I clearly remember a scene with her and another girl in a bathtub. It should be found on the extended version of 2nd week (but I'm not 100% sure about that). Check the gallery

Romazeo

May 2, 2021
Some models are seems to be low quality for me. I don't know, but Nora, Lydia, Dahlia, Daisy, for example not much attractive. On the other hand. Lyssa, Samiya, Stacy - hot as hell!
Week 2 have so many improved renders and angles. Pleasure to my eyes. And that Stacy song. I smiled like idiot - big respect Dev!

Romazeo

May 2, 2021
Second party and Iona stands into my best girls list. Really, good choice of model. Very beautiful.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes