Adaewyr

Aug 18, 2020
Hello, does anyone have the walkthrough_mod (not pdf) for week 1 (1.0.40) and 2 (2.0.21) ?
I can't find anywhere to download them...
Thanks

Jun 20, 2018
I hope they half-ass the no blackmail version (rather than wasting time by writing out a whole new premise and game, basically) by just making it an auto VN of sex scenes, and keep the original version existing and intact.

LoneWaker59

May 16, 2020
So we're gonna need to replay the entire game from week 1 because of this BS?
It's so sad/funny that right at the end of the game comes 'Big Mama Patreon' to ruin all these years of work and wait.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
I hope they half-ass the no blackmail version (rather than wasting time by writing out a whole new premise and game, basically) by just making it an auto VN of sex scenes, and keep the original version existing and intact.
Yeah hope the incest patch re-add the blackmail, but it seems too much work sadly

• Sad
Reactions: Erotica Biblion

ZHDarkstar

Feb 1, 2021
Yeah hope the incest patch re-add the blackmail, but it seems too much work sadly
If it were to be patched back in, I'd rather it'd be its own patch. Having seen the full scope of the changes made by activating the Special flag when looking at how the mod files worked, I was disappointed at how much of an "all-or-nothing" situation the uncensor patch is in a game that's all about customizing your experience via flags based on the things that you're comfortable with.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Does anyone have a working link for the Season 1 1.0.40 Walkthrough Mod for PC?
Use the multi mod.
Or the version (1.0.40) that is in the spoiler, it is the version with the Walkthrough mod. Like it says when you follow the link in the OP.

I was trying multiple times to clarify the OP but the mods wont change it.

Boogg

Apr 21, 2022
Use the multi mod.
Or the version (1.0.40) that is in the spoiler, it is the version with the Walkthrough mod. Like it says when you follow the link in the OP.

I was trying multiple times to clarify the OP but the mods wont change it.
Yea everyone I have tried thus far doesn't work correctly. The only one I saw was for 1.0.39 and it doesn't work right. I may just re-download everything and wing it without it.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Yea everyone I have tried thus far doesn't work correctly. The only one I saw was for 1.0.39 and it doesn't work right. I may just re-download everything and wing it without it.
Hmm I never tried it myself, I don't know why v1.0.40 wouldn't work. There is no "official" walkthrough DLC because for week one the official walkthrough is implemented. Only Week 2 has an official Walkthrough DLC.
The easiest way would probably be LightmanP's multimod.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Maybe they should start encouranging their patrons to move to subscribestar like the developers of Ravager game did when patreon started going after them. They still get funds from patreon but a lot of it started coming from sub too.

Jun 20, 2018
I said this half-jokingly… but actually I think this is the best course of action.

The people who are not into story just ask for gallery unlocks and stuff anyway (which is what the game without plot would be) so they won't even be disappointed. The rest of us know to play the story version. Easy!

Reactions: hawk784563
4.10 star(s) 165 Votes