Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
are the futa and gay part avoidable?
As Wicked said they are. I would recommend trying them out however, I am usually not a fan of them as well (see my signature), but they are well done here, better than some other LIs IMO. In the end I ended up still skipping the gay part but Lyssa is one of I think three optional paths of this kind I included in my playthrough. Also, you can include her if so inclined as a receiver only, which might soften the blow.

Yokanzo

May 19, 2022
The game will let you pick who you end up with at the end right? For instance, if you like Lyssa, you can choose her? Or Amrose?

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
The game will let you pick who you end up with at the end right? For instance, if you like Lyssa, you can choose her? Or Amrose?
Depends on your choices up till then and not every character has a path to an ending, but yeah, there are some alternate endings available, including with Lyssa. Look at the walkthrough to suss out the details.

Yokanzo

May 19, 2022
Depends on your choices up till then and not every character has a path to an ending, but yeah, there are some alternate endings available, including with Lyssa. Look at the walkthrough to suss out the details.
It seems you already can cut and run in the story a few times with some of the girls. I was just wondering if pursuing a romantic route with multiple people will have serious consequences or if you simply make a choice later in the game.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
It seems you already can cut and run in the story a few times with some of the girls. I was just wondering if pursuing a romantic route with multiple people will have serious consequences or if you simply make a choice later in the game.
As far as we know (which is almost nothing, so pure speculation here): given the general circumstances everybody knows about you foolin' around in the cornah with numerous people and is fine with it so there should not be serious consequences. But it certainly seems like you will have to choose a single or small group path. Given the number the Alyssa/Vanessa ending has, there seems to be a good amount planned, so odds are, one might be to our liking even if we cannot score the perfect girls combo.

Yokanzo

May 19, 2022
As far as we know (which is almost nothing, so pure speculation here): given the general circumstances everybody knows about you foolin' around in the cornah with numerous people and is fine with it so there should not be serious consequences. But it certainly seems like you will have to choose a single or small group path. Given the number the Alyssa/Vanessa ending has, there seems to be a good amount planned, so odds are, one might be to our liking even if we cannot score the perfect girls combo.
Gotcha... I'm team Lyssa and I've never been into futa stuff before in my life. So far I can only speculate that you can have her to yourself or you can have a polyamorous triad with her and one other woman or Oliver.

I'm basically just looking to tone down the madness and focus on Amrose, Lyssa and Stacey toward the end. Either with their own separate endings or some sort of combo ending. I even started racking up study points because the sheer variety and madness of it all just got tiring towards the end and I kinda knew what I wanted.

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
Gotcha... I'm team Lyssa and I've never been into futa stuff before in my life. So far I can only speculate that you can have her to yourself or you can have a polyamorous triad with her and one other woman or Oliver.

I'm basically just looking to tone down the madness and focus on Amrose, Lyssa and Stacey toward the end. Either with their own separate endings or some sort of combo ending. I even started racking up study points because the sheer variety and madness of it all just got tiring towards the end and I kinda knew what I wanted.
Haha. You and I have the same favorites.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Soo...Patreon strikes again.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah, with the game relying so heavily on the MC and others being blackmailed by the app, once the game became successful it was probably only a matter of time before Patreon took notice. It will need a major rewrite for the plot still to make any kind of sense though (to the extent that the plot made sense before, but that's an argument for another day).

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes