the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Hi guys do anyone how to start week 2 from week 1 saves on android??
Cause the game always says week 1 saves is not detected although i have week 1 saves
Is there a way to solve ??
Or will have to get pc versions??
if you're using my ports there shouldn't be any problems if you're saving when told to.
and if you upgrade from Android 10 or older to Android 11 or newer copy the folder RenPy from Android/data to your root folder and you're still good to go.

Reactions: Allan Trumbull

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
In all fairness, this isn't a story about you.
Ah yeah, ok.. thanks. But I'm playing as MC. And I make choices.
And it's up to me who I want to be in a relationship with. That's why I don't like forced relationships.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
And it's up to me who I want to be in a relationship with.
Certainly, and there's plenty of opportunities for you to choose who the MC gets into relationships with.
However you don't get to decide whether or not the MC wants to be with Lydia... It's simply a part of the story.

Do you complain about being forced to have the MC fuck his mother/sisters in an incest game?
No, you don't, because that's the plot.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Certainly, and there's plenty of opportunities for you to choose who the MC gets into relationships with.
However you don't get to decide whether or not the MC wants to be with Lydia... It's simply a part of the story.

Do you complain about being forced to have the MC fuck his mother/sisters in an incest game?
No, you don't, because that's the plot.
She is not even with the MC all the time, she is not cockblocking him or something like that, she is just a story element to progress further. The few scenes with her are perfectly bearable, imo.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
AmRose is also forced on you, dude.
To a lesser extent, and with actual choices in how we can choose things to play out.

She is not even with the MC all the time, she is not cockblocking him or something like that, she is just a story element to progress further. The few scenes with her are perfectly bearable, imo.
I think you've directed that to the wrong person.

DaFlurbIsHere

Jun 3, 2022
It's a difficult balancing act - the player has to identify with the MC but often the dev/writer wants the MC to be a specific character doing whatever is needed by the story. In this instance I had no problem being told that I'm madly in love with Lydia as that's a type that appeals to me, but I can absolutely see how it rubs other players the wrong way. I would have been livid if I were forced to deal with Lyssa as LI (and am still pissed about that unskippable BJ I absolutely wanted no part of).

The more I can project myself in the fairly generic MC, the more I want freedom to decide his/my actions. In Leap of Faith I kept being forced to do things I didn't want to in order to progress the story (going on the date with Kira, going to Robin's apartment, accepting Lexi's offer and inviting the other characters...). Hell, I didn't even want to choose a girl there, and being forced to do so without realising it at the time of the choice really rubbed me the wrong way.

Now I've just started Desert Stalker and that guy is SO different from me and living in a totally different world from ours that I can go along with dev-mandated choices more easily. Or play in a way very far removed from my normal style.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
It's a difficult balancing act - the player has to identify with the MC but often the dev/writer wants the MC to be a specific character doing whatever is needed by the story. In this instance I had no problem being told that I'm madly in love with Lydia as that's a type that appeals to me, but I can absolutely see how it rubs other players the wrong way. I would have been livid if I were forced to deal with Lyssa as LI (and am still pissed about that unskippable BJ I absolutely wanted no part of).

The more I can project myself in the fairly generic MC, the more I want freedom to decide his/my actions. In Leap of Faith I kept being forced to do things I didn't want to in order to progress the story (going on the date with Kira, going to Robin's apartment, accepting Lexi's offer and inviting the other characters...). Hell, I didn't even want to choose a girl there, and being forced to do so without realising it at the time of the choice really rubbed me the wrong way.

Now I've just started Desert Stalker and that guy is SO different from me and living in a totally different world from ours that I can go along with dev-mandated choices more easily. Or play in a way very far removed from my normal style.
To be fair though, if you choose not to be interested in Lyssa's extras, you won't find out, so it's just a BJ by a girl, and you have dealt with worse. After all, the Fetish Locator app (in game) will entice you to do a lot of stuff and you cannot be guaranteed that everybody will be to your liking.

That is also what I want to add to your otherwise correct observations: the premise of this game - playing the FL app - in essence means, despite all choices, that we will see more weird action, maybe some we are uncomfortable with, than in the standard "Young man comes home to his landlady after 8 years" fare. So I have accepted stuff in this game for the reasons you lay out that I probably would count as a minus in most others - it fits the story.

This does not extend to Lydia though - I mean, I have accepted her as a forced LI even though I considered the smittenness (is that a word?) completely overdone, but the story premise did not necessarily call for any LI (as opposed to fuckbuddy) at all.

DaFlurbIsHere

Jun 3, 2022
To be fair though, if you choose not to be interested in Lyssa's extras, you won't find out, so it's just a BJ by a girl, and you have dealt with worse. After all, the Fetish Locator app (in game) will entice you to do a lot of stuff and you cannot be guaranteed that everybody will be to your liking.

That is also what I want to add to your otherwise correct observations: the premise of this game - playing the FL app - in essence means, despite all choices, that we will see more weird action, maybe some we are uncomfortable with, than in the standard "Young man comes home to his landlady after 8 years" fare. So I have accepted stuff in this game for the reasons you lay out that I probably would count as a minus in most others - it fits the story.

This does not extend to Lydia though - I mean, I have accepted her as a forced LI even though I considered the smittenness (is that a word?) completely overdone, but the story premise did not necessarily call for any LI (as opposed to fuckbuddy) at all.
Up to this point I agree completely but the huge turn in week 3 may reveal to Lydia & the smittenicity :p of MC to be crucial to the story. Luckily this game is starting to approach the home stretch so we won't have to wait for several decades to find out!

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Up to this point I agree completely but the huge turn in week 3 may reveal to Lydia & the smittenicity :p of MC to be crucial to the story. Luckily this game is starting to approach the home stretch so we won't have to wait for several decades to find out!
(a) smittenicity is certainly better than smittenness

(b) I am absolutely sure that hanging out with Lydia will be important for the overall story, so agreed on that. It's just that from the premise of the game (you play this Fetish app) it isn't needed, so players coming in and feeling that she is forced against their will are in a different situation than in a game "The Seduction of Catherine" where Catherine being forced on them would be less surprising.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Moments earlier, Lydia wanted MC to have anal sex with AmRose, and then a message came from FL that today's fetish was anal.

This is not a coincidence at all!.. yeah. :LOL:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: L7Bear

petroto

Jun 6, 2020
Out of curiosity, has there been any word on when Week 3 might come to Steam? Bought Weeks 1 and 2 there, and haven't played the dl of week 3 at all yet.

• Angry
Reactions: Allan Trumbull
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes